Wasp vs. Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Wasp (Hank Pym)

vs.

Mr. Terrific

Each person gets 48 hours of prep and has access to their respective teams (Mighty Avengers and JSA) arsenal/equipment in addition to private tech. Each combatant gets general knowledge of each other, and can use their prep/resources to find out more if they choose to.

The fight itself takes place in nuetral setting.

psycho gundam
sick thread thumb up

what about knowledge of each other?

JakeTheBank
I edited/added some stuff to the scenario above and thanks smile

Personally, I think it would be awesome confrontation between two guys who are usually considered to be "smart, but not as smart as ________".

psycho gundam
those two are pretty much the "tech guys" of their teams so they should be familiar with all of it, only difference is that pym can carry ALL of it on his person.

the T-spheres though....pretty heavy duty technology, probably outguns pym.

vansonbee
IT heroes come to a truce after 48 hrs of preping :]
Originally posted by psycho gundam
those two are pretty much the "tech guys" of their teams so they should be familiar with all of it, only difference is that pym can carry ALL of it on his person.

Hank still has access to ants though & shrinkage!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I edited/added some stuff to the scenario above and thanks smile

Personally, I think it would be awesome confrontation between two guys who are usually considered to be "smart, but not as smart as ________". pretty much

do the vision and jocosta count as technology?

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam

Don't forget, any tech devices won't pick up Mr. Terrific either, and he's better in hand to hand.

Pym might have an advantage in tech with all his shrinking stuff, but I give the win to Michael.

psycho gundam
i know that, but if he say points a standard issue laser rifle at holt using his naked eye, it's not going to be hindered like a targeting system or bionic sight would.

Q99
When it comes down to stuff like that, the personal combat ability comes into play.

Pym's a great scientist. Mr. Terrific's a great scientist *and* a great fighter (and probably lags behind Pym in invention largely because his time is split between many different things).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.