Hunter Prey Doomsday Vs. Apocalypse and World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
H/P DD Vs En Sabah Nur and WWH in a fight to the death without jobbing, PIS, and CIS. No prep for any of the combatants. No BFR

How does this go?

iceman24567
No bfr?

quanchi112
Team every time.

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
No bfr? no BFR

iceman24567
Doomsday craps on them

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday craps on them Nah. The writer himself agrees at 95 percent power level of Superman with different upbringing he'd favor Superman. Hulk's got the upbringing and is more powerful at WW Hulk levels with an ever increasing strength to him as the fight progresses. I think Apoc can sit this one out. I now favor WW Hulk over DD due to the writer's own interpretation of how powerful Dd actually is not how powerful you hope he is.

Parmaniac
Without PIS/CIS Apocalypse is a DD that doesn't need to die to adapt his powers are described as following:
Apocalypse's full extent of powers remain to be revealed, especially to the extent of which powers have since been augmented by alien technology. Apocalypse claims to have control of his body on the molecular level-- allowing him to shape change and elongate with virtually unlimited range, to increase density and allow his body to mimic metals and armors, to teleport, and to be virtually immune to the effects of age. Apocalypse can also increase his strength to levels surpassing that of the Hulk, grow to giant sizes, and gain the power of flight, sometimes through turning his arms into wings or jets. Apocalypse can also transform himself into a variety of human disguises.

So if that is really true without CIS I'm going with the Team, but not eternally...

BUSTER1
Bye bye Doomsday

Xplosive
Both Apocalypse and WWH are powerhouses. They crush Doomsday.

Batman-Prime

leonidas
superman+wave rider>>apocalypse+hulk

hp dd everytime. and easily.

The Nuul
HP DD stomps.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by The Nuul
HP DD stomps.

thumb up

Kris Blaze
Jurgens later "retconned" his interview : D

Mshinu
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Not suprising since he was basically saying Supes is over a million times stronger than Thor but can still loose to him because of magic. I guess Harry Potter has a shot too. wink

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Mshinu
Not suprising since he was basically saying Supes is over a million times stronger than Thor but can still loose to him because of magic. I guess Harry Potter has a shot too. wink

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/superman-vs.harrypotter.jpg

thanos-prime
H/P DD easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
That just goes to show you that writer's interviews should never be admissable evidence, especially if the writer is a tard.

xJLxKing
DD easily

iceman24567
Without bfr the team is boned

psycho gundam
Originally posted by leonidas
superman+wave rider = wave rider and a battered female fixed

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Without PIS/CIS Apocalypse is a DD that doesn't need to die to adapt his powers are described as following:

His molecular control of his own form doesn't work like Doomsday's adaptation, though. He basically makes himself as tough as he can be and can only go higher by increasing his size and such. DD's permanent adaptations make him stronger and tougher than Apoc's peak, Apoc has never been at a level where he could solo three top-tiers at once, like how DD took on Supes, Orion, and Martian Manhunter at the same time.

H/P DD takes this.

psycho gundam
he rarely steps outside of the "x-men universe" though, plus his character has always been the guy behind the scenes pulling strings, fighting the likes of thor and the like just never happened.

as for team stomping, he's beaten and enslaved the inhumans (w/blackbolt present), beaten the x-men gold team while severely weakened, and while fighting ikaris, it was revealed that he was an enemy of the eternals for thousands of years. and there are hundreds of eternals.

as long as he's healthy, physically he''s pretty much undefeatable cause of his powers.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mshinu

A millions times. Hmm, so someone who has just 95% of Superman powers is 95% a million times more powerful then Thor. Since that's what a char needs to beat DD, that means that only Marvel chars who are at least 95%million times more powerful then Thor can beat DD. And since DD has not Supes Magic weakness, i see little hope for Thor.

Great logic Quan. That said HP DD should stomp and this thread ist spite.

no expression

Not even Thanos is a million times more powerful then Thor. I accept your opinion about this writer Quan. His word > mine or yours I guess. big grin

quanchi112

Batman-Prime

quanchi112

Batman-Prime
^That must really hurt. Your bias exposed. Taking only the parts you agree with, without sharing the whole source, so no one knows the whole truth. Dismissing the parts you don't agree with. Ignoring everything that doesn't suit your opinion. Your doublestandard exposed.

You just proved yourself wrong again. Congratulations quan.
up

galactusischere
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

^That must really hurt. Your bias exposed. Taking only the parts you agree with, without sharing the whole source, so no one knows the whole truth.
Im not going to take a side on this, but u were arguing against Thanos in the Thanos vs Supes thread. If that isn't bias, then IDK what is.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team every time.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Im not going to take a side on this, but u were arguing against Thanos in the Thanos vs Supes thread. If that isn't bias, then IDK what is.

You know. Normal Superman against Thanos would be like normal Superman against an Darkseid Avatar. Supes would most probably lose. OWAW state of mind Superman is a little bit tougher IMHO. It wouldn't be the stomp some people believe it to be. Simple. Superman has the showings he needs to fight enemies on Thanos level without being completly stomped.

no expression

Except of this. As Quan explained, Superman isn't using even 95% of his own power. We don't know how much he holds back but if he would only use 95% of his own power, though with an all out state of mind, he should be able to kill HP DD (who in turn would dominate Thanos ). And HP DD dominated Superman in that arc, not only Superman but also others who are > a normal state of mind Superman.

no expression

And as we now know, thanks to Quan, Superman is at least a million times more powerful then Thor, even when he holds back. That says a lot. How many times is Thanos more powerful then Thor? wink

no expression

uhuh

Q99
Question!

Didn't Superman die in DoS precisely *because* he was using 100% of his power? He drained his batteries dry in that fight and he was pushing as hard as he could.

He didn't fight as *effectively* as he did in OWAW (with additional training), but in terms of just putting as much strength as he could into blows, I do think he was hitting DD with everything he could.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Q99
Question!

Didn't Superman die in DoS precisely *because* he was using 100% of his power? He drained his batteries dry in that fight and he was pushing as hard as he could.

He didn't fight as *effectively* as he did in OWAW (with additional training), but in terms of just putting as much strength as he could into blows, I do think he was hitting DD with everything he could.

Don't tell anyone but the Supes from DOS has still to digest the after effects of the Byrne run. THAT depleted him wink

DOS DD was also one of the weakest incarnations of DD.

I liked DOS btw, very enjoyable though I wished Supes would have stayed dead.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Question!

he held back in DOS until that last punch. he said so himself.

Q99
Originally posted by -Pr-
he held back in DOS until that last punch. he said so himself.

When did he say that? He definitely put everything he had left into his last punch, but that's not quite the same thing as holding back before then.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
When did he say that? He definitely put everything he had left into his last punch, but that's not quite the same thing as holding back before then.

ill have to have a look for it. he said he had been holding back right up until the end, which was when he stopped.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Q99

IIRC he said that he has to become as ruthless as the creature he fights. That means he had to convince himself that killing is indeed the only option he has, which would mean that he held back till the last blow I guess.

quanchi112
^That must really hurt. Your bias exposed. Taking only the parts you agree with, without sharing the whole source, so no one knows the whole truth. Dismissing the parts you don't agree with. Ignoring everything that doesn't suit your opinion. Your doublestandard exposed.

You just proved yourself wrong again. Congratulations quan.
up I never even brought up Thor. You brought him into this discussion which had nothing to do at all with DD. Then you fail to mention he recanted those statements. Either way you have it even if he didn't make those statements he still had Thor beating superman either way in his scenario.

You bringing Thor into this is ridiculous and nothing to do at all with DD.

Nothing I stated was out of context like your statements were. That's the difference between myself and biased posters like yourself.

quanchi112
You know. Normal Superman against Thanos would be like normal Superman against an Darkseid Avatar. Supes would most probably lose. OWAW state of mind Superman is a little bit tougher IMHO. It wouldn't be the stomp some people believe it to be. Simple. Superman has the showings he needs to fight enemies on Thanos level without being completly stomped.

no expression

Except of this. As Quan explained, Superman isn't using even 95% of his own power. We don't know how much he holds back but if he would only use 95% of his own power, though with an all out state of mind, he should be able to kill HP DD (who in turn would dominate Thanos ). And HP DD dominated Superman in that arc, not only Superman but also others who are > a normal state of mind Superman.

no expression

And as we now know, thanks to Quan, Superman is at least a million times more powerful then Thor, even when he holds back. That says a lot. How many times is Thanos more powerful then Thor? wink

no expression

uhuh Which showings does he have against similar opponents. Not telling posters here the actual feats in question you keep referring to is a poor debating tactic. I see your bluff and you won't even name the characters names or situations.

What also did he do in owaw that makes you believe this Superman has a chance against Thanos? Stalemating Ds? Oh look out!!!!!!!!!! What a feat.

No, using 95 percent of his own power and had he BEEN RAISED DIFFERENTLY. That's another key point and more context you keep leaving out. If he were raised on apokolips, but guess what? He wasn't.

Here's the same writer denouncing the statement found in the same interview.

Editor's Note: Since publishing of the interview, Dan Jurgens has further expanded on his answer, contradicting the transcript of the interview. ComicBoards has listened to the tape and finds no indication of humor, sarcasm, irony or sardonic whit in Jurgens' statements or Richard Caponetti's questions. While we can't know what Mr. Jurgens was thinking, or if he silently laughed to himself or in a manner that could not be heard by the tape or by the interviewer, by all apperarences, Jurgens' comments here are genuine. ComicBoards stands by the interviewer in his assesments.

I'll expose you leaving out the context each and every time. You're biased.

Batman-Prime
^from you a compliment

Editor's Note: Since publishing of the interview, Dan Jurgens has further expanded on his answer, contradicting the transcript of the interview. ComicBoards has listened to the tape and finds no indication of humor, sarcasm, irony or sardonic whit in Jurgens' statements or Richard Caponetti's questions. While we can't know what Mr. Jurgens was thinking, or if he silently laughed to himself or in a manner that could not be heard by the tape or by the interviewer, by all apperarences, Jurgens' comments here are genuine. ComicBoards stands by the interviewer in his assesments.

read the bold part, he meant what he said. wink

And to this statement. It pretty much proves this. no expression

You are just pissed because you have been owned by your own double standard. wink

quanchi112
^from you a compliment

read the bold part, he meant what he said. wink

And to this statement. It pretty much proves this. no expression

You are just pissed because you have been owned by your own double standard. wink No, he recanted it. If he meant what he stated then he wouldn't recant the statement. You wanting to still hold this ridiculous statement as something he meant only further shows off your bias.

No, it doesn't. I used everything the writer stated while not highlighting something he later recanted. You picked certain statements to highlight while ignoring what he later recanted. That's called picking and choosing while I only use info a writer stands by.

And tbh why would you use Thor beating superman despite him being a million times more powerful as proof of anything when Thor still beats someone despite the power difference. smile

Batman-Prime

quanchi112

Blanket
*Insert wall of text+lol smilies*

And this is why I'm correct. Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.