Pyro Vs Scorch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Battle takes place within a fiery circle with a diameter of 150 feet.

Who wins here???

Q99
Scorch.

Pyro controls flames, but can be burned. Scorch makes and controls flames and can't (well, she's been burned a little... by nuclear level explosions). I also think she can go a lot hotter.

It's a flame control tug-of-war that she can't lose. She'll just keep making it hotter and pushing it back toward Pyro.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Q99
Scorch.

Pyro controls flames, but can be burned. Scorch makes and controls flames and can't (well, she's been burned a little... by nuclear level explosions). I also think she can go a lot hotter.

Pyro is resistant to ANY flame that he sees or manipulates. But I don't think hes ever resisted a nuclear level explosion. Though he definately has better control IMO

Q99
Originally posted by galactusischere
Pyro is resistant to ANY flame that he sees or manipulates. But I don't think hes ever resisted a nuclear level explosion. Though he definately has better control IMO

He avoids being burned by manipulating it away from doing so.

Scorch also has very high-level flame control, in addition to producing it, unlike Torch in the other thread. So it's partially a matter of whether she can overwhelm his manipulation, power vs power. If her high overall power levels mean she can, then she wins quickly, if it's not enough, then it's a matter of endurance, keeping at it until he tires out.

She can also teleport, so there's 'porting and getting him by surprise.

chomperx9
Pyro is resistant to ANY flame that he sees or manipulates. But I don't think hes ever resisted a nuclear level explosion. Though he definately has better control IMO but his body cannot absorb fire.

Kris Blaze
The handbooks always claimed that 616 Pyro was vulnerable to fire, but I've never seen him get hurt by it.

KingD19
This is how Pyro works, if he makes a jet of flame, thenblasts his arm, he won't get hurt, because he's manipulating that flame. But if someone like Fire or Torch did the same thing, he would have 3rd degrees.

galactusischere
BUMP.

Omega Vision
Scorch.

Flameback
Scorch burns Pyro.

chomperx9
Pyro is resistant to ANY flame that he sees or manipulates. But I don't think hes ever resisted a nuclear level explosion. Though he definately has better control IMO only his hands. his body cannot absorb fire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.