batman vs goblins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
1st fight batman vs hobgoblin jason philip

2nd fight batman vs green goblin norman osborn

no prep for none of em

American Dragon
Originally posted by chomperx9
1st fight batman vs hobgoblin jason philip

2nd fight batman vs green goblin norman osborn

no prep for none of em

Batman can beat Hobgoblin easier than Green Goblin because Hobgoblin doesn't have super strength and would probably lose to Batman in a fist fight. Batman might beat Green Goblin if he doest't get into a fist fight with him. If he does Batman will lose because Green Goblin has super strength equivalent to Spider-Man's and can easily over power him.

manx422
Batman

Blanket
Batman via deadly fingers.

AlmightyKfish
Goblin's standard equipment alone includes explosive and gas bombs, the glider and the goblin batarangs (and maybe that random electric glove thing)

As good as Bats is, he's facing someone with more destructive equipment, who physically outclasses him in everyway other than skill.

Goblin for the majority...

EDIT- Thats Green Goblin I'm on about, Bats does better against Hobby...

BUSTER1
Bats beats hobby but Normie takes him

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Goblin's standard equipment alone includes explosive and gas bombs, the glider and the goblin batarangs (and maybe that random electric glove thing)

As good as Bats is, he's facing someone with more destructive equipment, who physically outclasses him in everyway other than skill.

Goblin for the majority...

EDIT- Thats Green Goblin I'm on about, Bats does better against Hobby...

My thoughts exactly

Bouboumaster
Norman smack his batass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.