blade vs the black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wammamram
ok blade has come to africa to exstermanate some vampires black panther tackle him into the jungle and tells blade that he cannot kill the animals so blade and the panther duke it out

battle takes place in the jungle

blade gets 2 tech 9's, 2 pistols, an ak-47, and a combat knife

the panther only gets his agilty, strength, speed, and athletisism

does the daywalker take it or does t'challa live with the animals another day?

Wild Shadow
you mean were-animals?......... you think blade would go after BP in comics a long time ago.

wammamram
true

Trackz
which black panther, and does he/she have his/her suit?

Wild Shadow
with the whole mystical animal spirit connection and all. no different then other supernatural creatures with a similar connection

wammamram
the black panther from marvel universe

Wild Shadow
he said it was t'challa and no vibe suit..

Eternal Idol
Blade ftw.

wammamram
heres the question how would blade catch the panther?

namorsubby
blade

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by wammamram
heres the question how would blade catch the panther?
Blade is an excellent marksman with impressive reflexes.

Wild Shadow
blade also has superhuman speed surpassing BP's enhanced reflex and ground speed

wammamram
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Blade is an excellent marksman with impressive reflexes.

yeah but blade isn't as fast as bp

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by wammamram
yeah but blade isn't as fast as bp
No, but bullets are. Let me ask you:

Is T'challa bulletproof?

wammamram
good point but again take in mind t'challa's agilty

Eternal Idol
Take in mind Blade's accuracy and reflexes.

-Blade and Black Panther are pretty close stat-wise.
-T'challa is unarmed and without his vibranium armor.
-Bullets move faster than T'challa.

Blade ftw.

snoopdogg
BP's too fast.

Eternal Idol
I'd agree that Panther is faster than Blade, but I don't think it would make too big a difference in this scenario. In a h2h fight, sure, but not when Blade is armed and T'challa isn't even equipped to fight.

snoopdogg
BP is fighting in his jungle and he'll use that to get the win. Along with his ability to evade Blade's gunfire.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by snoopdogg
BP is fighting in his jungle and he'll use that to get the win. Along with his ability to evade Blade's gunfire.
I can agree with the home turf argument, but no so much with the agility > marksmanship part.

Trackz
I read both, BP is close to BLade in terms of speed, but he doesn't eclipse him, he loses though he can't evade the bullets mainly because he is not faster than the man behind the gun (which is necessary in order for one to dodge anothers gunfire)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
I read both, BP is close to BLade in terms of speed, but he doesn't eclipse him, he loses though he can't evade the bullets mainly because he is not faster than the man behind the gun (which is necessary in order for one to dodge anothers gunfire) You don't think BP will use his jungle to his advantage somehow?

Trackz
You don't think BP will use his jungle to his advantage somehow? only so much he can do really, maybe in a comic he would, but to date I don't remember him doing such against killmonger when he had taken over wakanda and T'Challa was armed similar to this situation.

Juk3n
he is not faster than the man behind the gun (which is necessary in order for one to dodge anothers gunfire)

that logic doesn't fly here, how many street levellers (non enhanced) have you seen dodge barrages of bullets, yes, thats right you HAVE seen MANY MANY MANY people slower than BP dodge gunfire and deflect individual bullets, ie; Daredevil and Elektra for dodge/deflect, and Batman and Cassy for Dodge. BP loses because he doesn't have his suit. Give BP his suit(claws included) take away blades guns but give him his sword and some steaks, and i think they'd be just about equal.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juk3n
but give him his sword and some steaks, eek! T-bones?

Trackz
that logic doesn't fly here, how many street levellers (non enhanced) have you seen dodge barrages of bullets, yes, thats right you HAVE seen MANY MANY MANY people slower than BP dodge gunfire and deflect individual bullets, ie; Daredevil and Elektra for dodge/deflect, and Batman and Cassy for Dodge. BP loses because he doesn't have his suit. Give BP his suit(claws included) take away blades guns but give him his sword and some steaks, and i think they'd be just about equal. they dodge the barrage of bullets because they can avoid the aim and hence avoid the one behind the gun. usually upperclass fighters and such are able to tag people like wolverine and others with bullets.

Battlehammer
they dodge the barrage of bullets because they can avoid the aim and hence avoid the one behind the gun. usually upperclass fighters and such are able to tag people like wolverine and others with bullets.
Thats a terriable example to uses wolverine. Tagging him does not mean you can tag other meta humans because frankly at times he simply does not try and dodge. He also literally purposely gets shot in order to have a reason to kill his opponents ect.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He also literally purposely gets shot in order to have a reason to kill his opponents ect. I've seen you make this claim many times...do you have a scan that actually says that or are you just making this up?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Starscream M
I've seen you make this claim many times...do you have a scan that actually says that or are you just making this up? When he fought Blade he let Blade shoot him so he had a excuse to kill Blade. It didn't work though.

Starscream M
When he fought Blade he let Blade shoot him so he had a excuse to kill Blade. It didn't work though. why does he need an excuse? its not like he has a morality belief against killing.

snoopdogg
why does he need an excuse? its not like he has a morality belief against killing. I think in case the law investigates he'll have a legitimate excuse is why doe does it.

Starscream M
I think in case the law investigates he'll have a legitimate excuse is why doe does it. that's ridiculous.

Wild Shadow
logan isnt morally empty..... he does let ppl shoot him stab him after giving them a warning... or to gauge their intention..

it helps him alleviate responsibility... whether you think it doesnt is besides the point and not what the character believes....

logan has at times while killing or after killing someone after giving them a free shot that he would have let them live and a free card but they had to be stupid....

logan even allowed a terrorist to live relatively unscathed until he pulled a gun logan walking away had turned his back and tracked the bullet exit him and just as fast severed the guys hand... perfect illustration of him putting himself in a situation that he could have avoided but choice not to

BattleMage
Black Panther would use the jungle to defeat Blade!

Wild Shadow
when was the last time he used his tech jungle to defeat a single opponent?

Battlehammer
I've seen you make this claim many times...do you have a scan that actually says that or are you just making this up?
which time? in been stated on numerous occassions. Spiderman stated it in BND when wolverine seemly gets shot by an arrow and spiderman comments about how he let him self get hit so he can justify using extreme violence.

Battlehammer
I think in case the law investigates he'll have a legitimate excuse is why doe does it.
if he wanted to kill blade, blade be dead already he had numerous chances to kill blade.

as for the blade incident, he did not attempt to dodge blade firer in the slightest so using that as some guage for how blade would fair hitting blade panther is rediculous.

namorsubby
blade is statiscally faster than T'challa. His senses are the only thing that is enhanced past peak human level by the herb, Blade has superhuman speed.

Juk3n
There is a difference between 'titles' and 'feats' Statistically Blade should be faster than Elektra. On the Forums? Like hell he is!

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby
blade is statiscally faster than T'challa. His senses are the only thing that is enhanced past peak human level by the herb, Blade has superhuman speed.
you seem to what you go by every thread.........

Trackz
There is a difference between 'titles' and 'feats' Statistically Blade should be faster than Elektra. On the Forums? Like hell he is! blade actually has faster feats than t'challa though

Battlehammer
blade actually has faster feats than t'challa though
really what would these feats be?

I just interested becuase I have had people say Black Panther is the fastest peak-human low meta type character quite a few times, by saying things lik he faster then capt ect. That he has better feats ect. But if Blade has better feats I find this hard to believe seeing as I never seen Blade match Captain America's bets speed feats.

snoopdogg
blade actually has faster feats than t'challa though Really?

Trackz
Really? yea, T'Challa has faced more modern opponents, and had some pretty good feats, but in terms of raw speed blade is faster.

snoopdogg
yea, T'Challa has faced more modern opponents, and had some pretty good feats, but in terms of raw speed blade is faster. Do you think T'Challa is stronger also?

Trackz
Do you think T'Challa is stronger also? he doesn't have many strength feats, he beats blade with his suit mainly because of his genius and his H2H ability, he's hit someones pressure points so fast that they didn't notice and they collapsed down the line of the fight after T'CHalla got the information he wanted.

Battlehammer
........can we see these "feats"

snoopdogg
he doesn't have many strength feats, he beats blade with his suit mainly because of his genius and his H2H ability, he's hit someones pressure points so fast that they didn't notice and they collapsed down the line of the fight after T'CHalla got the information he wanted. I thought BP had some descent feats of strength.

Trackz
I thought BP had some descent feats of strength. he does,swinging a tree around and wrestling animals down, most of his appearances focus especially on his H2H skill

snoopdogg
Yea, he's a bit below Blade I'd guess.

Battlehammer
again lets see some prove.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.