Who can Nighthawk beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
This is classic Nighthawk from the Defenders:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/nighthawkrichmond.htm

For someone who was based on Batman he seemed almost the opposite, the least dangerous one on the team. He's not even particularly intelligent. Why even bother having him on the team?

OK the guy has a potion from the Grandmaster that doubles his strength at night, he is a trained fighter and acrobat, and he has his jetpack for flight, and some other tech. And sure, he can barrel his way through a bunch of thugs and take them out.

But random thugs and henchman aside, who can he actually beat in

1) Straight up arena fight?
2) Pure HTH?

Metas? Street Levellers? Anyone?

(while writing that I'm thinking maybe Vulture, but even that's touch and go given he gave Spidey some troubles over the years. Falcon maybe? Probably not...)

Battlehammer
is there another nighthawlk who has this crazy suit he transform into like a video game.

Mshinu
Rhino, obviously

basilisk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Rhino, obviously

A good choice I guess. I can see Rhino charging, Nighthawk flying up at the last minute, and Rhino KOing himself against the wall or something. But in an actual fight...?

Another one that comes to mind is Giant Man from the early Avengers runs... another guy who couldn't seem to beat anybody. (but at least he was smart).

jesserw21
batman

golem370
Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.