X-Men vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
Iceman
Colossus
Cyclops

vs.

Reed Richards
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm

No prep. involved. Plot is pretty much this. Ben Grimm thinks he is stronger than the overrated Colossus. Johnny Storm thinks he can melt the overrated Iceman. Reed Richards thinks he is better leader than Cyclops. So these three set on a journey to beat these overrated X-men. Who wins?

faishun96
both teams would be pretty much tied, except for the fact that cyclopes would blast richard into a paste.

KingD19
Well unless Torch goes supernova, Iceman takes him down.

And after a long battle, Thing goes down to Colossus.

Then the X-Men pile the F3 on top of each other, then Cyclops GOML blasts them into oblivion.

Lostedge
Ouh, I forgot. The winners of this 3 vs 3 has to stop Galactus from devouring Earth.

Which team had best changes against Galactus?

AlmightyKfish
X men stomp the FF...

KingD19
Originally posted by Lostedge
Ouh, I forgot. The winners of this 3 vs 3 has to stop Galactus from devouring Earth.

Which team had best changes against Galactus?

After the X-Men stomp all over the F3, they raid Reed's lab and find the big gun labeled "The Galactus Puncher" Then they use it on Galactus and he dies.

The Nuul
Iceman solos and fail thread.

Wild Shadow
the xmen smack them up and down.... cyclops then makes a smart@$$ comment about the 1st family my @$$ some heroes they turned out to be...

Badabing
Originally posted by Lostedge
Iceman
Colossus
Cyclops

vs.

Reed Richards
Johnny Storm
Ben Grimm

No prep. involved. Plot is pretty much this. Ben Grimm thinks he is stronger than the overrated Colossus. Johnny Storm thinks he can melt the overrated Iceman. Reed Richards thinks he is better leader than Cyclops. So these three set on a journey to beat these overrated X-men. Who wins? So, you think Colossus and Iceman are overrated, so to prove a point you make this thread?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.