Batman Versus Storm Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XanatosForever
This is a sister thread to this movie versus match-up. Here you go, Bruce. wink

In the movie versus, it's a mixed opinion that Storm Shadow would defeat Batman (Bale version, not Anthology).

So what say the fans of their comic iterations? Can the white ninja take down the Bat?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by XanatosForever
This is a sister thread to this movie versus match-up. Here you go, Bruce. wink

In the movie versus, it's a mixed opinion that Storm Shadow would defeat Batman (Bale version, not Anthology).

So what say the fans of their comic iterations? Can the white ninja take down the Bat?

thumb up thumb up

Mshinu
Loong since since I read G.I Joe, but was there not some magic that kept the Ninjas alive unless they were killed by other ninjas?

Anyway Storm Shadow owns!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/DataZak/blog/joeann12.jpg

Mindset
Idk, but movie Storm Shadow would rape Baleman.

supremthor
Originally posted by Mshinu
Loong since since I read G.I Joe, but was there not some magic that kept the Ninjas alive unless they were killed by other ninjas?

well you could consider Batman as a Ninja

leonidas
Originally posted by Mindset
Idk, but movie Storm Shadow would rape Baleman.

you think? i think he appeared faster but it's tough since baleman needs to wear the costume. he might win, but i think it would be close. maybe closer if bruce didn't wear the heavy costume?

the comics--pretty sure snake eyes would own bruce in a straight 1on1. assuming SS is SE's relative equal, i think bruce would be in a lot of trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.