Beta Ray Bill vs Annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr

Kris Blaze
BRB 5/10

Blanket
Annihilus has one shotted Masterson, and real Thor...

Kris Blaze
Thor was back up right after.

And his attacks did a fair lot of damage to Annihilus.

Q99
Annihilus as-of Annihilation with Quantum bands wins, probably 8-9/10. Sans Quantum bands, maybe 6/10. Annihilus was a lot more powerful than he'd ever been before.

leonidas
Originally posted by Q99
Annihilus as-of Annihilation with Quantum bands wins, probably 8-9/10. Sans Quantum bands, maybe 6/10. Annihilus was a lot more powerful than he'd ever been before.

i can agree with this. thor was getting the upperhand on anni in the rematch in asgard til odin ended things.

The Nuul
Annihilus 8-9/10 without bands.

He stomps with bands.

Blanket
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor was back up right after.

And his attacks did a fair lot of damage to Annihilus. His one attack, which didn't make a whole lot of sense considering Annihilus' hide is supposedly unbreakable, unless you go the weakened route.

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

leonidas
meh, anni has never in his career shown the sheer destructive power bill displayed while he battled SD. his aim advantage--energy manip--wouldn't help him here. again, thor had the uperhand being just stronger than anni. bill could do very well for himself. with the bands+the rod, it would be too much though.

Blanket
Thor has never displayed the destructive power Bill did when he fought Stardust...

He does however have other things to make up for it. Same with Annihilus.

Blanket
BTW, Thor almost got KO'ed again in his second fight with Annihilus, and then they went into a good old fashioned brawl. He wasn't getting overpowered...

leonidas
Originally posted by Blanket
Thor has never displayed the destructive power Bill did when he fought Stardust...

He does however have other things to make up for it. Same with Annihilus.

hasn't but couldn't are 2 different things. anni has never come CLOSE to that level. and ALMOST ko'd means NOT ko'd, and it ended with anni on the ropes. and what are these other things you're talking about with annihilus?

Blanket
Originally posted by leonidas
hasn't but couldn't are 2 different things. anni has never come CLOSE to that level. and ALMOST ko'd means NOT ko'd, and it ended with anni on the ropes. and what are these other things you're talking about with annihilus? Of course he hasn't. Even if he clearly had the power of Galactus, he wouldn't do so.

Almost KO'ed, and Annihilus wasn't constantly attacking. At least it's more than 'on the ropes'. Which Annihilus never was... in fact, it looked like Annihilus was about to release some Rod power as well.

I don't know if I said anything about that, but off the feats I remember off the top of my head without going into Annihilation, there is:
Beating Blastaar.
Killing a bunch of Blastaar beings after he unleashed his 'true power'.
Stomping Rune with I believe a Gem or so.
One shotting multiple lower heroes (Thing, Shulkie, etc).
One shotting Masterson Thor.

leonidas
Originally posted by Blanket
Of course he hasn't. Even if he clearly had the power of Galactus, he wouldn't do so.

Almost KO'ed, and Annihilus wasn't constantly attacking. At least it's more than 'on the ropes'. Which Annihilus never was... in fact, it looked like Annihilus was about to release some Rod power as well.

I don't know if I said anything about that, but off the feats I remember off the top of my head without going into Annihilation, there is:
Beating Blastaar.
Killing a bunch of Blastaar beings after he unleashed his 'true power'.
Stomping Rune with I believe a Gem or so.
One shotting multiple lower heroes (Thing, Shulkie, etc).
One shotting Masterson Thor.

bill would wreck any of those you mentioned easily. anni was shocked by thor in their second encounter. he couldn't believe he was about to lose. i could fetch the scans, but really don't feel like it at the moment. and while he has one-shotted ben and shehulkie ben has also handled him for prolonged lengths of time 1on1. blastarr has been depicted as a chump on many occasions as well though he did manage to take the rod from anni in the past.

celeyhyga17
annihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.