Current Superman runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Current Superman, bloodlusted (not crazy)
Completely rested and healed between each round and opponent.
How far can he get by pulling a majority out of ten?

1: Namor
2: Exodus (Blood Ties levels)
3: Apocalypse (Classic)
4: Binary
5: King Hyperion
6: Thor (with Odinforce)
7: Rulk ( with Surfer`s power, surfboard and Terrax` axe)
8: Thanos
9: Tyrant (depowered)
10: Galactus (moderately fed)
11: Exitar
12: Squirrel Girl (aided by Tippy-Toe)

If he clears he gets a sundip and a bonus round against Batman.

DarkOdin
Looking at the rest of the list i guess Namor should feel honored to be even put on this one laughing

manx422
Superman clears with ease

Warlord
No. He can't beat tippy toe

DarkOdin
Originally posted by manx422
Superman clears with ease Fanboy!!!! how does him beat Batman????

manx422
by superkick

DarkOdin
Originally posted by manx422
by superkick laughing I see a thread sundipped super kick VS the Batkick hmmmmmm We would need Chuck Norris as a judge for that one

Batman-Prime
6 Will be toughter then 7 IMHO. But this Thor is not as impressive as classic. So Supes should get at least 5/10.

I don't think that current Supes gets past 8 (3-4/10 maybe). But if he stops dead at 9.

big grin

Should a miracle help him to clear this list a Sundip won't be enough to beat Batman though, he would need at the very least the Powers of the golden Superman Prime, the CA, the miracle Machine, all Rings from the differently colored Lanterns, a Mother Box a Father Box, the Sowrd of Superman and the Powers of the CBP. He might stalemate the Batgod then. With the HOTU, the IG and the UN he might even win one.

Warlord
at best he gets to 6...
however I can see Exodus giving him trouble if Supes doesn't speedblitz him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.