Sentry vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
current Sentry

this Thanos w/all upgrades cept Death curse

no BFR & they fight 2 death

xJLxKing
Thanos

tkitna
I'm not touching this one.

r0nm0n88
If thanos can stop his molecules from being manipulated he wins.

Nihilist
Thanos ftw

He has withstood his molecule being manipulated on a couple of occasion and resisted its effects.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by tkitna

The Nuul
Originally posted by tkitna

Good! we need a break from this Sentry crap.

The Nuul
Thanos wins.

ares834
Would be a sick fight...

Board Walker
Molecule Man > Thanos

Molecule Man's reality manipulation >> Thanos

Sentry > Molecule Man

Thats what has been shown thus far in comics, I'm just going by whats been shown so far, because otherwise is just all subjective opinion.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Board Walker
Molecule Man > Thanos

Sentry > Molecule Man

Thats what has been shown thus far in comics, I'm just going by whats been shown so far, because otherwise is just all subjective opinion. Thanos Survived the Nexus of reality pulling him apart(the point where every reality meets) and he with stood and over came the naked energy of being inside the HOTU, which was pulling him apart( which he overcame) all of which are >>to that Molecule Man.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I'll watch from afar. Maybe Peterlane will show up and he and Quan have a smackdown.

Board Walker
Molecule man which has not been retconned since the Secret wars saga, unlike which the Beyonder was. He was never down toned, never loss of power, the very fact that Full cubes dwarf the marvel multiverse in every way.

The Hotu is all subjective depending upon how you want to look at it, I just go by what marvel states, that the HOTU events took place in a a single unvierse, universe #2134 or some number of that sort, it is on the very bio for Living Tribunal.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'll watch from afar. Maybe Peterlane will show up and he and Quan have a smackdown.

laughing

xJLxKing
Molecule Man > Thanos

Sentry > Molecule Man

Thats what has been shown thus far in comics, I'm just going by whats been shown so far, because otherwise is just all subjective opinion.
Thor>Sentry>Molecule Man wink

JakeTheBank
Donald Blake > Molecule Man

/thread

Nihilist
Molecule man which has not been retconned since the Secret wars saga, unlike which the Beyonder was. He was never down toned, never loss of power, the very fact that Full cubes dwarf the marvel multiverse in every way.

The Hotu is all subjective depending upon how you want to look at it, I just go by what marvel states, that the HOTU events took place in a a single unvierse, universe #2134 or some number of that sort, it is on the very bio for Living Tribunal. Tom B said it was cannon if mentioned later in continuity which it was in Thanos series, and Akhenaten was from universe #2134 , which is the universe for the timeline of ancient Egypt.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Nihilist
Tom B said it was cannon if mentioned later in continuity which it was in Thanos series, and Akhenaten was from universe #2134 , which is the universe for the timeline of ancient Egypt.

I don't doubt it is not canon, I just view the HOTU my own way, as all view comics their own way. I view the contents of the HOTU saga as occurring in a single universe that the "creator" chose to use to teach Thanos a life changing, paradigm shifting, lesson. And the universe it took place in is specifically stated by number, If I remember to search for it and have the will to, I will do so.

Nihilist
I don't doubt it is not canon, I just view the HOTU my own way, as all view comics their own way. I view the contents of the HOTU saga as occurring in a single universe that the "creator" chose to use to teach Thanos a life changing, paradigm shifting, lesson. And the universe it took place in is specifically stated by number, If I remember to search for it and have the will to, I will do so. The number of that universe 4321 means the timeline/reality Akhenaten/Hotu was brought from which was ancient Egypt- the past of this 616 universe.

The Celestail order even said the traveled across time and space to achieve thie goals. Also Tom B said due to Thanos nature(being outside the influence of Chaos and Order) and him restarting the Universe/reality it may only be cannon to Thanos.

Batman-Prime
Thanos 6/10

Sentry had a good showing, he needs better and more IMO.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

shokosugi
spite THANOS wins 10/10

ares834
How can Thanos win without BFR... Sentry just regenerates. erm

Blanket
Originally posted by ares834
How can Thanos win without BFR... Sentry just regenerates. erm After a period of time.

Thanos erases his molecules though, forever.

Nihilist
Originally posted by ares834
How can Thanos win without BFR... Sentry just regenerates. erm Beat him down/burn hoim out like Hulk did.

Anansi
Imo Thanos puts the spankin on him.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins. woa wait a min...u betray ur avatar AND ur sig!!! evil face

Mindset
Quan is Thanos.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan is Thanos.

Hater. Thanos > Quan IMO. uhuh

Master Court
Sentry could win if he had Eddie McDonough's help.

But I can't see Thanos being able to permakill a guy like Sentry. Afterall, Thanos is usually schooled by Galactus, but Sentry is so badass he can stalemate Galactus.

Of course, the writer did say this in an interview with Playdude:

"Galactus had malaria."

So we can't really count the Sentry/Galactus stalemate.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hater. Thanos > Quan IMO. uhuh
Quan's Thanos>Quan>Thanos.

Batman-Prime
Quan's Thanos>Quan>Thanos.

Quan's Thanos > all > Thanos > Quan smile

Blanket
Quan's Thanos < Comic Thanos

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket

You sir are not funny. uhuh

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Master Court
in an interview with Playdude: what the hell is that?

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
woa wait a min...u betray ur avatar AND ur sig!!! evil face I always go with who wins not who I like more and lucky me I like Thanos more.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hater. Thanos > Quan IMO. uhuh No, he got it right.

h1a8
Without BFR I really don't see how Thanos is going to beat the latest Sentry. An earlier Sentry yes but not the MM one.

Hell I think that Sentry owns all (Superman, Thor, Heralds, Hulk, etc.)

Lostedge
The sentry of one million suns wins Thanos ... If sentry does not have the power of one million suns he loses.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Impossible. Comic Thanos has lost fights before, Quan's Thanos can pimp-smack TOAA.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Guys... Quan is THANOS

quanchi112
Impossible. Comic Thanos has lost fights before, Quan's Thanos can pimp-smack TOAA. Never have I ever made any of these ridiculous, exaggerated claims.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Guys... Quan is THANOS Atta boy.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by quanchi112
and lucky me I like Thanos more. and yet u put Sentry for sig AND avie?

so u betray ur fave!
im gonna tell Thanos! miffed

bbrem123
as of lately im leaning toward sentry on this one

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
and yet u put Sentry for sig AND avie?

so u betray ur fave!
im gonna tell Thanos! miffed Funny, I am Thanos. Just tell me.

I have had different character sigs before. Wait till you see what I have lying in wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.