Who could use the UN in DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who in DC has the chops to use the Ultimate Nullifier without it backfiring?

Mindset
No one, their wrists are too dainty.

galactusischere
Batman!
Though he won't do as much damage as Reed

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
No one, their wrists are too dainty.
Compared to Reed's? eek!

Mindset
His wrist are however big he wants them to be.

Wild Shadow
i was going to say batman as well.... i guess Black adam maybe even billy but i doubt it he is too insecure even with his godly attributes of Solomon/achilles

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i was going to say batman as well.... i guess Black adam maybe even billy but i doubt it he is too insecure even with his godly attributes of Solomon/achilles
Any good GL could do it. As could Batman, Superman, Billy, and Wonder Woman.

Wild Shadow
i cant see wonderwoman doing it or superman... certain GL's sure

Omega Vision
i cant see wonderwoman doing it or superman... certain GL's sure
Superman has shown to have will rivaling that of Batman or any GL and he was smart enough to remember the Miracle Machine's blueprints from just a cursory look and with Lex Luthor and Sivana's aid he created one. Wonder Woman is also not too shabby when it comes to will and she's pretty smart too.

Wild Shadow
its not just the will aspect but overall personality when using the UN.... i mean i can see ppl with unrivaled will power using it and it backfiring on them due to personality..

Omega Vision
its not just the will aspect but overall personality when using the UN.... i mean i can see ppl with unrivaled will power using it and it backfiring on them due to personality..
If the Un tried to backfire Superman would wag his finger to set it straight. stick out tongue

Batman-Prime
BatGod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.