Planet Breaker Hulk Vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
A more powerful version of Hulk Vs. Apoc.
CIS, PIS and jobbing are all off.

Who wins?

Batman-Prime
Apoc

Colossus-Big C
world breaker hulk with celestial tech allowed him to get "stronger with rage" thing FAR faster than normal hulk can dream of

psycho gundam
Originally posted by galactusischere
A more powerful version of Hulk Vs. Apoc.
CIS, PIS and jobbing are all off.

Who wins? that hulk was too strong, his merest movements were threatening a good portion of the united states, but even if he gibbs apocalypse with a finger flick, he'll just rebuild himself.

apocalypse can draw mass from an extradimensional source, so any damage could be regrown, even if he's a fraction of his usual mass.

also, not assuming he can match hulk in strength, but he doesn't have to since he can make himself intangible when he needs to, or just change his colour and dimensions to blend into the scenery among many other defensive possibilities.

basically a stalemate here, hulk won't be willing his durability down for the good guys to win this time.

quanchi112
Hulk stomps.

illadelph12
900 hit air combo + energy siphon ftw.

Mshinu
Personally I think that Hulk was about to go critical with rage and simply explode. Apoc shoots him in the nuts, calls his mom ugly and watches the resulting light show.

Deadline
Im sorry WB hulk ****ing kills Apoc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Personally I think that Hulk was about to go critical with rage and simply explode. Apoc shoots him in the nuts, calls his mom ugly and watches the resulting light show. he looked like it, juggernaut also did to. they wasnt even at peak tho smokin'

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he looked like it, juggernaut also did to. they wasnt even at peak tho smokin'

uh, what? confused

Also what do you mean with "Hulk with celestial tech? War hulk?

The Nuul
I am sure if he needs to he has access to a satellite!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by The Nuul
Soo true

Master Court
Originally posted by The Nuul

Actually, it was, uh, lots of satellites... So there!

Master Court
Wait. Now that I think about it, would the satellites have even worked if WBHulk didn't want them too? I don't imagine so.

Blanket
Originally posted by Master Court
Wait. Now that I think about it, would the satellites have even worked if WBHulk didn't want them too? I don't imagine so. He lowered his durability... ?

psycho gundam
yup, even comicvine thinks so:

"Hulk suppresses his power just enough so that when Tony unleashes the energy of multiple orbiting war satellites on him, he reverts back to Banner."

he realized it was meik and not the heroes so he gave them the opertunity to stop him before his rage ended the planet.

illadelph12
Apocalypse teleports into orbit and morphs into the satellite. big grin

(yeah, I'm being a dick).

Apoc does win though.

Bouboumaster
Hulk drop kick Apoc in space

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
He lowered his durability... ? Yes, the writer stated he was actually holding back.

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that hulk was too strong, his merest movements were threatening a good portion of the united states, but even if he gibbs apocalypse with a finger flick, he'll just rebuild himself.

apocalypse can draw mass from an extradimensional source, so any damage could be regrown, even if he's a fraction of his usual mass.

also, not assuming he can match hulk in strength, but he doesn't have to since he can make himself intangible when he needs to, or just change his colour and dimensions to blend into the scenery among many other defensive possibilities.

Apoc has on occasion taken a long time to recover major damage (as in AoA, or more recently seen in Messiah War when Archangel came across a near-death Apoc). He still needs energy to repair.

Survivor19
Goes like Thanos vs. Champion in Thanos' Quest.
Poccy wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Survivor19
Goes like Thanos vs. Champion in Thanos' Quest.
Poccy wins. Poccy isn't Thanos. Hulk isn't Champion. Next.

galactusischere
Originally posted by quanchi112
Poccy isn't Thanos. Hulk isn't Champion. Next.

Apoc has almost all of Thanos's powers, to a lesser degree. Same goes for Hulk and Champion.

Survivor19
I know. The scenario stays.

Rulk
I think that regular Savage Hulk would kill Apoc. WB Hulk would one-shot him in seconds.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Rulk
I think that regular Savage Hulk would kill Apoc. WB Hulk would one-shot him in seconds.

Definitely a no. Maybe, maybe not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.