Bane Vs Bane Vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1st Bane has Venom
2nd Bane is exposed to minor gamma radiation(the same that made hulk but less potent)
3rd Bane Has ultimate colossus banshee

Discuss

Q99
The third Bane would be both the strongest and smartest.

KingD19
Yeah, Bane# 3 stomps.

shiv
Bane 2 is going to be very angry

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Q99
The third Bane would be both the strongest and smartest. how would he be smarter?

KingD19
Venom kinda slows you down mentally. At least it did in the movie.

And I guess if he gets gamma radiated, he'll have bouts of rage like Hulk.

Banshee will keep his head.

Juntai
lol the movie.

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how would he be smarter?

Like KingD19 said, Venom makes him dumber. Gamma radiation... well, it depends on what it specifically does, there is some variation in gamma effect, but affecting the mind is common. Banshee has no mental effect.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by KingD19
Venom kinda slows you down mentally. At least it did in the movie.
facepalm stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by Q99
Like KingD19 said, Venom makes him dumber. I don't think so. Where is this stated? Bane is considered a mental peer to Bruce and Ras al Ghul on many occasions. Even during his venom days.

psycho gundam
it just makes him "roid rage" if anything, his iq is the same, he just acts more aggressively.

"nightfall" was proof that venom doesn't hinder bane's ability to orchestrate plans to give batman major problems. (back problems also)

Q99
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't think so. Where is this stated? Bane is considered a mental peer to Bruce and Ras al Ghul on many occasions. Even during his venom days.

Note he would plan, *then* he'd use the venom during the fight itself. It doesn't affect his mind while he's not using it.

It was covered in the original venom storyline (where Batman started to use it, but went through hard withdraw because he wasn't thinking enough), and it's why Bane tries to avoid venom if there's any choice nowadays.

KingD19
I was right about Bane!!! HAHA!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.