Who would end their fight first?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is a competition on the main 3. Which one of them would win their fight first or could even end it if its possible, Silver Surfer, Superman, or Thor.

Thor vs Binary/WonderWoman
Superman vs Terrax/Firelord
Silver Surfer vs Star Dust/Firestorm

Who would win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

CIS is off for the Villians.

kgkg
None of them will beat two character at the same time especially when they are almost as powerful as the character they are fighting individually.

That said Superman is the only one who might pull this off however slim his chances are the others will die for sure.

galactusischere
Surfer goes down first. Thor goes down second.

Wild Shadow
i would have said thor if he was pissed... and went all out i am a god mode like blood and thunder......

Bouboumaster
Surfer might be able to take a win, if he can dispatch Firestorm quickly

tideoftime
Damn Carver, this is a good one; had to actually think for a few minutes and my answers kept shifting the more I thought about it.

I don't think Superman can win his fight under normal circumstances. PIS/CIS would have to play a part in it. I could see him defeating either individually (though not without lumps to show for it), but both at once, especially if they Amp... But I also think that he'll drop last out of the three heroes being "tested'. Team 7-8/10

Thor, for all his power (and being able to use the power boost he gets from Quan's adoration) will eventually fall to Binary/WW, as the two "valkyries" eventually overcome him (though not without a long, protracted battle with major attrition on their side; he lasts *almost* as long as Superman -- I almost had him going down last, but then realized WW does have some chance of being able to lasso him in the battle, which would put an end to hostilities). Team 6/10

Silver Surfer is tricky; either he has some chance to win (especially if he can neutralize Firestorm quickly), or he makes a slight miscalculation and under-estimates his opponents for even a few seconds, and Firestorm mitigates some of his active power assaults while Stardust does some hardcore beatdown. Ironically, if he wins, it will be a relatively quick battle (not nearly as long as the other two), but conversely his defeat (which I think is more likely) will also not take as long as the others. Team 7/10, with Surfer's win being the quickest, but his loss also the quickest.

manx422
Superman

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by tideoftime
Damn Carver, this is a good one; had to actually think for a few minutes and my answers kept shifting the more I thought about it.

I don't think Superman can win his fight under normal circumstances. PIS/CIS would have to play a part in it. I could see him defeating either individually (though not without lumps to show for it), but both at once, especially if they Amp... But I also think that he'll drop last out of the three heroes being "tested'. Team 7-8/10

Thor, for all his power (and being able to use the power boost he gets from Quan's adoration) will eventually fall to Binary/WW, as the two "valkyries" eventually overcome him (though not without a long, protracted battle with major attrition on their side; he lasts *almost* as long as Superman -- I almost had him going down last, but then realized WW does have some chance of being able to lasso him in the battle, which would put an end to hostilities). Team 6/10

Silver Surfer is tricky; either he has some chance to win (especially if he can neutralize Firestorm quickly), or he makes a slight miscalculation and under-estimates his opponents for even a few seconds, and Firestorm mitigates some of his active power assaults while Stardust does some hardcore beatdown. Ironically, if he wins, it will be a relatively quick battle (not nearly as long as the other two), but conversely his defeat (which I think is more likely) will also not take as long as the others. Team 7/10, with Surfer's win being the quickest, but his loss also the quickest.

not a bad assessment of the possibilities, but i think all 3 go down 10 out of 10. Supes last lonest, then surfer, then thor.

shokosugi
Supes will blitz these b-level Galactus errand boys!

Mshinu
Going to be very hard for any of the 3 to pull a majority.

If they win: Surfer 1st, Thor 2nd, Supes 3rd
If they loose: Surfer goes down 1st, Thor 2nd, Supes last the longest

BattleMage
Originally posted by tideoftime

Silver Surfer is tricky; either he has some chance to win (especially if he can neutralize Firestorm quickly), or he makes a slight miscalculation and under-estimates his opponents for even a few seconds, and Firestorm mitigates some of his active power assaults while Stardust does some hardcore beatdown. Ironically, if he wins, it will be a relatively quick battle (not nearly as long as the other two), but conversely his defeat (which I think is more likely) will also not take as long as the others. Team 7/10, with Surfer's win being the quickest, but his loss also the quickest. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.