S04E16 - Pass/Fail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Hiro's life hangs in the balance as his brain tumor worsens, prompting him to subconsciously deal with some of his past decisions. Meanwhile, Sylar pays Claire an unexpected visit to get answers as to why he isn't quite himself. Elsewhere, Samuel's plan to impress his long-lost love, Vanessa, takes a terrifying turn.

"Pass/Fail" Preview

9DlbSu4CNWc

Discuss...

S_D_J
Adam is back! eek!

... and so is George Takei!

Sylar kisses Claire erm

The Nuul
Best Heroes title eva! and I'll say fail for the shows sake.

S_D_J
hate to burst your bubble, but...

they will PASS 131

The Nuul
Uh ah....

S_D_J

starlock
Originally posted by The Nuul
Best Heroes title eva! and I'll say fail for the shows sake.

laughing ...i vote fail....they have proven it time and time again wink

AbnormalButSane
I think Claire should get over all that "Sylar slicing her head open" stuff. That was years ago, and she's still alive.

starlock
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I think Claire should get over all that "Sylar slicing her head open" stuff. That was years ago, and she's still alive.

Thats easy...but what about Sylar killing peter her uncle..(though he did come back)..his own mother(which he admitted he did on purpose)....and claires real father....and lets not forget all the people he has killed...for fun and abilities.

AbnormalButSane
Aww, I'd let bygones be bygones.
How can you not like a man with such fantastic eyebrows.

But yeah, you're right about the killing Nathan issue. That is cause for aggravation. I think she should mention that when she first sees Sylar instead of still whining about her own head. Something along the lines of "You bastard! You killed Nathan!!"

S_D_J

yeah... that it's so 2008!

AbnormalButSane
Aww, I'd let bygones be bygones.
How can you not like a man with such fantastic eyebrows.

But yeah, you're right about the killing Nathan issue. That is cause for aggravation. I think she should mention that when she first sees Sylar instead of still whining about her own head. Something along the lines of "You bastard! You killed Nathan!!"

Hey she did mention her father first off! I withdraw my comments

Originally posted by S_D_J
yeah... that it's so 2008!

haermm Indeed!

It's so hard to believe that was 2008...

The Nuul
Adam Monroe is on 24.

WOOT!

S_D_J
Adam Monroe was in this episode....

and his name was actually Adam Monroe....

The Nuul
Umm yeah, Samuel just leveled a city because hes pissed.

Badabing
Claire is non-factor this season. The show could go on w/o her in the story line. Don't see why she's not really part of the main story.

Glad Hiro's gonna live.

Sylar, a mass murderer trying to find himself. Meh.

Samuel did go bonkers. Can't wait to see how he gets what's coming to him.

Is it me or does Heroes have more commercials than any other show?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Claire is non-factor this season. The show could go on w/o her in the story line. Don't see why she's not really part of the main story.

Glad Hiro's gonna live.

Sylar, a mass murderer trying to find himself. Meh.

Samuel did go bonkers. Can't wait to see how he gets what's coming to him.

Is it me or does Heroes have more commercials than any other show?

Tied with Football I think.

starlock
I think the episode Failed.. sad

Entity
So all Sylars been about in the past was gaining powers. Makes sense!

Now all of the sudden jus like that he decides he needs to pull a complete 180 and start ditching all his powers somehow? erm Is it jus me or does it seem like the writers are so afraid of using Sylar for what he was created for, made popular for and the way he works that they're grasping at straws in writing him?

Seriously this new "I wanna get rid of all the powers I've been killing people for" idea is about the most idioic thing the shows come up with yet I think.

Red Nemesis
Maybe they'll give matt the powers that Sylar's got. Then Mr. I-can't-do-anything will get to pwn Samuel.

Forget Peter vs. Sylar, It's Peter vs. Parkman!

Mairuzu
I usually have my laptop next to me when i sit down and watch TV shows. The laptop was keeping me more entertained erm

S_D_J
I liked this episode...

Sylar has become such an useless character, I think it's good to get him to lose most of his powers... though I rather see him die already

Mairuzu
Lost tho.. last season has yet to come and it already has me jizzin

AbnormalButSane
I liked the episode. I think it helps not having any expectations whatsoever.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Lost tho.. last season has yet to come and it already has me jizzin

It doesn't show

I liked the episode. I think it helps not having any expectations whatsoever.

pretty much

truejedi
unfortunately you were disappointed, because lost never fulfilled your hopes and dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.