Atlanta City Gauntlett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
Walking Dead-Verse

How far up the gauntlett does Atlanta City stomp?

1. Cap
2. Elektra
3. Sabretooth
4. Mr Freeze
5. Poison Ivy
6. Cyclops & Emma Frost
7. Fantastic Four on foot patrol no J.S. supernova action.
8. Brother Voodoo, FP Blade & Black Panther
9. Batman in a bat-jet
10. Jack Hawksmoor
11. Dr Manhattan

KingD19
Can you explain a bit better what this is about?

Q99
I do not think there is anything in Walking Deadverse that could stop any of them, though I stopped reading awhile back so I don't know what the 'Atlanta City gauntlet' is.

KingD19
It's kinda unfair for the zombies.

shiv
lol. okay I'll explain.

In each round the battle begins with a loud BANG! smack bang in the middle of Atlanta City.

KingD19
Oh I get it, I only read a few issues, but I know that they respond to sound, so that would draw every zombie within earshot, and if others saw them, then they would follow.

Q99
Originally posted by shiv
lol. okay I'll explain.

In each round the battle begins with a loud BANG! smack bang in the middle of Atlanta City.

Oh, just full of zombies? Then they're all fine. They can all outfight the ones in their way and make it to places the zombies can't reach.

Freeze is I think totally zombie-proof.

The one in the most dangerous is Ivy (though her planet metabolism probably makes her immune to the virus), but once she gets to some plants she should be fine too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.