Living Tribunal and Michael Vs. Fully backed Spectre and Lucifer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
The Judge of All Reality and Michael Demiurgos Vs. The Wrath of God and Lucifer Morningstar.
Which team takes the cake?

Sentry is God
Sentry wins...HE IS GOD
ttp://bit.ly/7W9BRf

King Kandy
Kind of weird... either a stalemate or team one wins.

RedMage86
Team 1

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Xplosive
Fully backed Spectre couldn't handle power for one second. Team 1 wins.

guy222
My sig wins

guy222
Its colorful

stick out tongue

galactusischere
Whose the most powerful of the four in ur opinions?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
My sig wins

just wondering, is that a toy of LT in the backround or another drawing (the one where you LT's torso and hand going up)

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Whose the most powerful of the four in ur opinions? Lt.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure the thing about backing is that full backing would mean Spectre could be as strong as the Presence or near it since the Presence could make him as powerful as he needs to be. That said Michael had trouble with a not-quite fully backed Spectre and Lucifer is arguably the most dangerous here due to his peerless mind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure the thing about backing is that full backing would mean Spectre could be as strong as the Presence or near it since the Presence could make him as powerful as he needs to be. That said Michael had trouble with a not-quite fully backed Spectre and Lucifer is arguably the most dangerous here due to his peerless mind. His mind won't help him defeat Michael. Michael was far and away a lot more dangerous than lucy in an actual battle.

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 wins because of the LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.