The Ultimate Nullifier Vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Galactus doesn't like MJJ and decides to do something about it. So he goes and gets the UN and fires it at full power at 616 Jaspers. Jaspers acknowledges and stands on guard to take the blast. He may not run away from the beam but he may try to warp it or tank ir or whatever he can do.

Will MJJ be nullified or will he survive multi-versal nullification?

SoulDevourer
ULTIMATE NULIFICATION!!!!!

Knowsbleed33
He survives it once.

Galan007
if jaspers did in fact survive a blast from the UN, the universe he was in would still be nullified. so wouldn't that subsequently make him all but powerless?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
if jaspers did in fact survive a blast from the UN, the universe he was in would still be nullified. so wouldn't that subsequently make him all but powerless?

That's what I meant when i said he'd survive it once. He'd survive the first blast, but the first would also place him in unspace. If Galactus shot him again; he'd be finished.

Mindset
*waits for mr masters multiple posts*

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
That's what I meant when i said he'd survive it once. He'd survive the first blast, but the first would also place him in unspace. If Galactus shot him again; he'd be finished. thumb up

WhiteWitchKing

Yes. This was discussed in another thread involving the gauntlet. That's what Knowsbleed is referring to when he says MJJ would survive it once. The second blast would $##& him up.

galactusischere
So UN>616 Jaspers then?

Knowsbleed33
Ultimately, yes.

nicamarvin
He survives it once. that don't make sense at all, the REALITY is that they are both left and he SHOULD be able to warp Galactus or Himself for that matter..... eek!

what upset me is that they made someone so but so powerful that they had to make a Stupid Plot to stop him, the only UNREALITY is the one NOBODY can go or even exist.... mad

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
that don't make sense at all, the REALITY is that they are both left and he SHOULD be able to warp Galactus or Himself for that matter..... eek!

what upset me is that they made someone so but so powerful that they had to make a Stupid Plot to stop him, the only UNREALITY is the one NOBODY can go or even exist.... mad

MJJ isn't going to warp Galactus in 5 secs, I can assure you.

Knowsbleed33
that don't make sense at all, the REALITY is that they are both left and he SHOULD be able to warp Galactus or Himself for that matter..... eek!

The OP states that MJJ is just standing there taking the shot. He doesn't get to stop it by warping Galactus or some shit.

Originally posted by galactusischere
MJJ isn't going to warp Galactus in 5 secs, I can assure you.

If Galactus stood within the Jaspers warp, he could be warped instantly.

nicamarvin
MJJ isn't going to warp Galactus in 5 secs, I can assure you. he will do it in less time you FOOL... smokin'

nicamarvin
The OP states that MJJ is just standing there taking the shot. He doesn't get to stop it by warping Galactus or some shit. I am not arguing with that, ALL I am arguing is IF he and Galactus were the only things left...that small REALITY that is left Jasper SHOULD be able to warp to his Heart's content.... smokin'

galactusischere

If Galactus stood within the Jaspers warp, he could be warped instantly. Wouldn't he able to resist the warp somehow for a few secs? Really MJJ is no Mxy

Knowsbleed33
I am not arguing with that, ALL I am arguing is IF he and Galactus were the only things left...that small REALITY that is left Jasper SHOULD be able to warp to his Heart's content.... smokin'

There would be no reality left after the UN is fired.

Wouldn't he able to resist the warp somehow for a few secs? Really MJJ is no Mxy

Not inside the warp. Inside the warp Jaspers is god, the laws of physics and thermodynamics are his to command. He could snap his fingers and turn Galactus into a twinkie.

nicamarvin
Wouldn't he able to resist the warp somehow for a few secs? Really MJJ is no Mxy laughing
MJJ>>>>Galactus, even BCA Galactus will Fail to resist MJJ warp... smokin'

nicamarvin

Not inside the warp. Inside the warp Jaspers is god, the laws of physics and thermodynamics are his to command. He could snap his fingers and turn Galactus into a twinkie. a Big twinkie or a Small one... confused

galactusischere
laughing
MJJ>>>>Galactus, even BCA Galactus will Fail to resist MJJ warp... smokin'

Galactus is still more powerful with the UN which is a part of him. And is more potent as well.

nicamarvin
Galactus is still more powerful. And is more potent as well. Are you On Drugs..... confused
its bad for you.... smokin'

Knowsbleed33
Galactus is still more powerful with the UN which is a part of him. And is more potent as well.

Jaspers is more powerful than Galactus by a country mile.

galactusischere
Are you On Drugs..... confused
its bad for you.... smokin'
With the UN i meant more powerful. Edited.

But he definately has more potential. If he eats hes ship and 616 Eternity/Infinity, he would be able to take MJJ IMO.

galactusischere
Jaspers is more powerful than Galactus by a country mile.

With the UN he isn't though. Thats what I meant.

id369
I predict 10 pages of recycled scans. uggh

nicamarvin
But he definately has more potential. If he eats hes ship and 616 Eternity/Infinity, he would be able to take MJJ IMO. ...................... no expression

galactusischere
And Didn't Doom use Galactus' tech to take Beyonder's power? Its been a while since I read secret wars

Knowsbleed33
With the UN i meant more powerful. Edited.

But he definately has more potential. If he eats hes ship and 616 Eternity/Infinity, he would be able to take MJJ IMO.

Jaspers would've become Eternity/Infinity long before then.

galactusischere
...................... no expression

616 Eternity=Multi-Eternity

nicamarvin
With the UN he isn't though. Thats what I meant. Frigging 238 MJJ is a good match for FULL ON GEARED Galactus........................NOT 616...erm

galactusischere
Frigging 238 MJJ is a good match for FULL ON GEARED Galactus........................NOT 616...erm

So 616 MJJ>the UN?

galactusischere
Not saying that Galactus>Beyonder, but isn't big G capable of doing what hes machines can do himself?
Doom used Galactus' matter converter to steal beyonder's power. Thats a huuuge feat.

nicamarvin
So 616 MJJ>the UN? 616 MJJ WARP>>>616 univers period.... smokin'

galactusischere
616 MJJ WARP>>>616 univers period.... smokin'
Read the edit.
Whats going to stop Galactus from doing what I mentioned to MJJ? Or is the fight going to be over in a second?

Mr Master

No, since the UN is being fired on Jaspers,
and not the Universe around him.

The UN doesn't nullify the Universe when it's targeting one individual,
we know this is true, from when G fired it at Korvac,
or when Thanos took out Death,
or when Captain America fired it and only nullified himself and G,
or when Magus completely controlled the UN energies and used them on Quasar.

616 Jaspers not only survives here but utterly curbstomps big G for trying.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree. MJJ is above Big G in pretty much everyway. He survives and turn Big G into whatever he wants.

Parmaniac
That's what I meant when i said he'd survive it once. He'd survive the first blast, but the first would also place him in unspace. If Galactus shot him again; he'd be finished.

If he shoots once, where is Galactus when he shoots twice?

SoulDevourer
has any1 hit by UN blast survive before?

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
has any1 hit by UN blast survive before?

Abraxas.

SoulDevourer
Abraxas. no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
no expression evil face

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mr Master

616 Jaspers not only survives here but utterly curbstomps big G for trying. cool

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If he shoots once, where is Galactus when he shoots twice?

Going by the OP, Galactus is unaffected, he's just trying to nullify MJJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.