bible predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who knows the bible well. as far as i know every prediction in it has or is beginning to past.
i was told that it predicted major quakes during this era theres a show on history channel which talks about how these predictions all have happened, it even predicted hitler by name.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who knows the bible well. as far as i know every prediction in it has or is beginning to past.
i was told that it predicted major quakes during this era theres a show on history channel which talks about how these predictions all have happened, it even predicted hitler by name.

</end thread>

Ordo

The bible has no predictions. None have come true.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Ordo
The bible has no predictions. None have come true. What are you talking about?? it has many and many have come true did you just type this just to have a reply? What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos

No Biblical (or Vedic or Talmudic or whatever) "predictions" that have an unambiguous level of detail have ever been shown to have happened. Very few parts of the Bible even seem to be concerned with predicting the future.

For every prediction you can dredge up that has been claimed as coming to pass there are thousands that haven't and frankly if you produce enough guesses odds are you'll eventually produce something that could be construed as possibly accurate.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No Biblical (or Vedic or Talmudic or whatever) "predictions" that have an unambiguous level of detail have ever been shown to have happened. Very few parts of the Bible even seem to be concerned with predicting the future. i can name at least 10 which has happened

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No Biblical (or Vedic or Talmudic or whatever) "predictions" that have an unambiguous level of detail have ever been shown to have happened. Very few parts of the Bible even seem to be concerned with predicting the future.

For every prediction you can dredge up that has been claimed as coming to pass there are thousands that haven't and frankly if you produce enough guesses odds are you'll eventually produce something that could be construed as possibly accurate. theres no thousands of predictions so that statement is flawed. if it isnt then name 1 which hasnt come true. im waiting also were are you getting this thousands from erm
theres a show that goes over each of them and was no where close to thousand. as far as i know theres 20 which more than half have already happened.

also please click that link that was provided
http://www.csicop.org/si/show/hidden_messages_and_the_bible_code/

Symmetric Chaos
theres no thousands of predictions so that statement is flawed. if it isnt then name 1 which hasnt come true. im waiting

May 17 2000, Rebecca "St John" Harrison claims that Jesus will return (he does not)

July 7 2000, Robert Hallman claims Biblical codes and Nostradamus agree that the world will end (it does not)

September 2 2000, Jerry Grenough uses Bible codes to pinpoint doomsday (the world does not end)

I could go on or even just pick non-doomsday predictions.

Ordo
i can name at least 10 which has happened

Can has you?

King Kandy
There's never been one bible prediction. There have, however, been many postdictions, and postdictions are by definition always correct.

Shakyamunison

The so called predictions in the bible are not predictions at all. They are what is called, postdiction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postdiction

leonheartmm
colossus big c, who is feeding you this bullshit?!

research "POSTDICTION"

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by leonheartmm
colossus big c, who is feeding you this bullshit?!

research "POSTDICTION" if your going to call my post bullshit then dont post at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
^erm, no, i called your claim bullshit. there is a difference, since its obviously being taught to you by a third party. but if you want to be offended by it and not look at it, be my guest.

p.s. debate forums are places which allow people to call others on bullshit. if you dont like it, maybe u shudnt post.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by leonheartmm
^erm, no, i called your claim bullshit. there is a difference, since its obviously being taught to you by a third party. but if you want to be offended by it and not look at it, be my guest.

p.s. debate forums are places which allow people to call others on bullshit. if you dont like it, maybe u shudnt post. all of your post are Bullshit

leonheartmm
^saying sumthing does not make it so. provide evidence please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.