Mealstrom+UN Vs MJJ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Maelstrom is fully backed by oblivion like the time thanos had the infinity gaunlet he was stalemating him
The UN is being used by oblivion fight takes place at the edge of the universe were theres little to no reality

KuRuPT Thanosi
I need to know MEALstrom's powerset first to gauge this battle.

starlock
Malestrom does not need the UN...he wins easily i.m.o

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I need to know MEALstrom's powerset first to gauge this battle. well he was making fun of galactus in front of him. then he made fun of some celestials in front of them then he made fun of thanos with the infinity gaunlet in front of him. knowing none of them can even touch him

galactusischere
UN and Oblivion are MJJ's Kryptonite.
UN nullifies Jaspers

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
well he was making fun of galactus in front of him. then he made fun of some celestials in front of them then he made fun of thanos with the infinity gaunlet in front of him. knowing none of them can even touch him He disappeared after he made fun of them.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
He disappeared after he made fun of them. i remember some one was trying to run from a celestial and even tried time shifting but he couldnt get away.

john allerdyce
mael.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by starlock
Malestrom does not need the UN...he wins easily i.m.o

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
well he was making fun of galactus in front of him. then he made fun of some celestials in front of them Jaspers will turn all of this FOOLS into dolls if they are stupid enough to challenge him.... eek!

Mr Master

UN and Oblivion are MJJ's Kryptonite.
Where'd you get that from?

The only thing akin to Superman & kyptonite concerning MJJ is the Fury.

The Fury is literally the only thing capable of defeating MJJ according to his history.

Even absolute omniversal powers like Matrix/Merlyn were helpless.

UN nullifies Jaspers
I disagree good friend.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mr Master
Where'd you get that from?

The only thing akin to Superman & kyptonite concerning MJJ is the Fury.

The Fury is literally the only thing capable of defeating MJJ according to his history.

Even absolute omniversal powers like Matrix/Merlyn were helpless.

I disagree good friend.

But wasn't Jaspers completely helpless in "un-space" since his reality warping powers did not work? confused

You, obviously know alot more about MJJ than me, but saying that the ONLY thing that could stop MJJ was the Fury is a bit exaggerating it. Im sure the Living Tribunal would have been able to stop him.

Mr Master

But wasn't Jaspers completely helpless in "un-space" since his reality warping powers did not work?
Technically he shouldn't have been in that scenario,
since the Fury is still reality as well as himself.

But that aside, first you have to take him there,
and according to the story only the Fury was capable.

Why?

Because only the Fury was nearly immune to MJJ's warp.

Everything else including Space/Time and all in-between were MJJ's playthings.

You, obviously know alot more about MJJ than me, but saying that the ONLY thing that could stop MJJ was the Fury is a bit exaggerating it. Im sure the Living Tribunal would have been able to stop him.
Perhaps, but accoding to Merlyn, had the Fury not stopped MJJ
then the entire Omniverse would've been his.

This prediction was actually witnessed by Cobweb in a future where the Fury did not stop MJJ.

So, it tells us, Merlyn's words were true.

Utrigita
I honestly don't see MJJ in any way affecting Maelstrom given what he is. I must also admit that I see the UN being of more use then the CN would in the given situation.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Utrigita

I honestly don't see MJJ in any way affecting Maelstrom given what he is.
I always appreciate your honest opinion,
but, I also disagree with this particular opinion completely.

Quasar empowered by Infinity was stalemating Maelstrom,
yes in the end Quasar won via the 'I'm a greater anomaly' stipulation,
but that was after Quasar was already stalemating him.

The Anomaly itself was choked to death by Maelstrom.

So, just because the IG supposedly couldn't affect Maelstrom (PIS if you ask me)
doesn't mean Maelstrom is immune to all other powers.
(actually it's a fact that Maelstrom can be vulnerable even as the Anomaly)

As for opinions, (I have one too) smile
if a guy who can manipulate the entire life-force of the Omniverse like candy (matrix/Merlyn)
can't affect MJJ,
there's no freakin way this punk that was stalemated by an Infinity empowered Quasar
is gonna fare any better.
Originally posted by Utrigita

I must also admit that I see the UN being of more use
then the CN would in the given situation.
CN can utterly erase any reality in the Omniverse,
it actually turns space into un-space.

The UN would be just as worthless as the CN concerning MJJ.

Utrigita
I always appreciate your honest opinion,
but, I also disagree with this particular opinion completely.

Quasar empowered by Infinity was stalemating Maelstrom,
yes in the end Quasar won via the 'I'm a greater anomaly' stipulation,
but that was after Quasar was already stalemating him.

The Anomaly itself was choked to death by Maelstrom.

So, just because the IG supposedly couldn't affect Maelstrom (PIS if you ask me)
doesn't mean Maelstrom is immune to all other powers.
(actually it's a fact that Maelstrom can be vulnerable even as the Anomaly)

As for opinions, (I have one too) smile
if a guy who can manipulate the entire life-force of the Omniverse like candy (matrix/Merlyn)
can't affect MJJ,
there's no freakin way this punk that was stalemated by an Infinity empowered Quasar
is gonna fare any better.

We obviously have different views on how to utilize the openings post conditions, to me Oblivion providing full backing to Maelstrom (unless something else has been shown on panel ofcause) means that MJJ will be facing a being that isn't a part of reality because he isn't reality simply a piece of nullified space, Infinity is the natural counter balance to oblivion, a counterpart that I can't see MJJ becoming because MJJ is incapable of "making" reality. Either way different opinions and like before we are not likely to persuade each other to change perspective.

CN can utterly erase any reality in the Omniverse,
it actually turns space into un-space.

The UN would be just as worthless as the CN concerning MJJ.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the CN requires the crystals in which Merlyn gathered the lifeforce of a selective universe in order to destroy that given Universe by breaking the crystal. The CN might simply have been ineffective against 616 MJJ because the life force in the crystal was no longer bounded to the crystal control but to MJJ. The UN works under no such stipendilum, it works regardless of size, target, and place and is not requiring a crystal containing lifeforce in order to destroy a given universe.

Colossus-Big C
i dont see MJJ harming mealstrom either if the infinity gaunlet could not.
also can MJJ use his vast warping in a place were theres little to no reality at all?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.