Bayonetta vs. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Bayonetta (fp)

vs. GOD Kratos/ BOO

battle takes place in a giant arena............ like where kratos fought zeus

fp= full power

Phanteros
Sigh....
Bayonetta in an epic stomp.

iChaos
I think Bayonetta wins.

danteiscool
Bayonetta wins.

XanatosForever
Wow, talk about no support.

KingD19
Kratos wins.....by sexing her into submission.

XanatosForever
^ Most logical answer thus far.

Rapidash
Originally posted by KingD19
Kratos wins.....by sexing her into submission.

If only he was attractive

KingD19
That didn't stop him from banging those chicks on the ship so hard that it shook the room. He's a former demi-god, current full fledged god, he doesn't have to be attractive.

BloodRain
Nah Bay seems to be the dominant type.

Way off track, Bay stomps.

Eman5805
Her best chance to win would be to not use one of her normal weave summons. The dragon one is basically another version of the Hydra, which Kratos could handle, and the bird's not much of a threat to him either. Her real heavy hitting summons would have to be the centipede and the tarantula. But, Kratos would go full god mode, so it isn't like they could just crush him.

I can't quite say she'd get the best (final, Pluto to Sun punching) summon off because it looked to me that she combined powers with Jeanne to summon it.

The main edge Bayonetta has is she's far, far quicker than him and uses guns, that alone don't do much damage(talking about in gameplay) but she can spam them throughout all her combos. So for that I'll give her the edge.

6/10

iChaos
Kratos has no "full god mode". Unless, of course, you mean ROTG, which really isn't "god mode".

Eman5805
When I say full god mode, I mean when he's all skyscraper size.

KingD19
Bayonetta dealt with several beings just as big, or bigger than GOW Kratos if I recall.

BloodRain
Skyscraper size was only due to pandoras box. Don't think he lunges it around with him.

Without the box or her best summon then its still Bays win.

Burning thought
God Kratos is when he was a full God at the beginning of GOW 2, and Bay prob still wins as she is both fast, has an incredible reaction time and can slow time after a dodge anyway. She would prob best use her sword as it leeches the soul and have those firery/lightning claw things on her feet.

She would prob win through attrition, she can last far longer than he can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.