Wonder Woman vs Marvel Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Which ones does she defeat and lose to.
1. Juggernaut
2. Ghost Rider
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
12. Iron Man

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by American Dragon
1. Juggernaut
2. Ghost Rider
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
juggernaut destroys her.
ghost rider destroys her
wolverine maybe cuts her a little bit but gets manhandled
venom gets finished quick
quicksilver gets manhandled shes faster than him believe or not
sandman=stalemate
she hulk loses in a long fight
doom gets handled
warmachine gets handled
deadpool gets curbstomped
carnage(see venom)

galactusischere
1. Juggernaut-loses
2. Ghost Rider-beats
3. Wolverine-beats
4. Venom-beats
5. Quicksilver-beats
6. The Sandman-not sure
7. She-Hulk-beats
8. Doctor Doom-depends. MoD Doom would wreck her.
9. War Machine-beats
10. Deadpool-beats
11. Carnage-beats
12. Iron Man-beats

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggernaut destroys her.
ghost rider destroys her
wolverine maybe cuts her a little bit but gets manhandled
venom gets finished quick
quicksilver gets manhandled shes faster than him believe or not
sandman=stalemate
doom gets handled
warmachine gets handled
deadpool gets curbstomped
carnage(see venom)

Ghost rider loses too. Hes stare isn't going to work on Diana.

JakeTheBank
1. Juggernaut
2. Ghost Rider
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
12. Iron Man

1. Not sure how her lasso or tiara would affect Cain. She should be able to win with BFR, but if she insists on brawling, she'll lose.
2. Similiar to Juggs, I'm unsure how her equipment would react with GR.
3. Wins.
4. Wins.
5. Wins.
6. Eh, depends on circumstance and setting. Normally, I don't know what she could do to him.
7. Wins.
8. Loses against MoD Doom, will probably split with Doom otherwise.
9. Wins.
10. Wins.
11. Wins.
12. Wins.

She doesn't do too bad. The matches she wins are usually heavily in her favor and the ones she would lose she wouldn't get curbstomped in.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. Not sure how her lasso or tiara would affect Cain. She should be able to win with BFR, but if she insists on brawling, she'll lose.
2. Similiar to Juggs, I'm unsure how her equipment would react with GR.

Ditto. I think her lasso'd work on Juggs and she's too smart to just brawl it out, so that'd be a win (the tiara, even if it cuts him, which some magic cut-all stuff has done before, he'd just regen anyway).

At the least she could splatter him around easily and there's not much he can do to her. She'll come up with something and win.

---

Doom- loses to MoD Doom, pre-MoD Doom does about as well against her as he does against Thor and similar foes of that level.

All the rest, win every time in a stomp.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

doom gets handled 1) not if fight last too long evil face

2) she aint gettin past his FF

outavodka
i only see her taking a real loss against Doom. Jugg is a toss up

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by galactusischere
Ghost rider loses too. Hes stare isn't going to work on Diana. how she gonna hurt him? no expression

redhotrash
1. Juggernaut - Barring her lasso working, she cant do anything here.
2. Ghost Rider - Really depends on how hes written. Im thinking she takes him for a slight majority
3. Wolverine - Treats him worse than WWH did.
4. Venom - Crushes him
5. Quicksilver - Taunts him about being so slow.
6. The Sandman - Wins eventually, he really cant hurt her.
7. She-Hulk - Perfect fight for WW, she outclasses She-Hulk in every way.
8. Doctor Doom - Rough fight, without prep she might have him, otherwise I doubt it.
9. War Machine - Easy win
10. Deadpool - Easy win
11. Carnage - Easy Win
12. Iron Man- Beats him up pretty good.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by redhotrash

7. She-Hulk - Perfect fight for WW, she outclasses She-Hulk in every way. cept durability

redhotrash
She'd be only slightly under She-Hulk in durability in a straight up fight, her bracers put her well over.

SoulDevourer
and also strenght (IF fight last long enuf evil face )

iceman24567
Wonder Woman has better durability than Shulkie

redhotrash
Since when did She-Hulk get stronger the madder she got? That has to be recent because shes always been missing that trait that her cousin has.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by galactusischere
Ghost rider loses too. Hes stare isn't going to work on Diana.

How would Rider lose? His stare isn't the only trick in his book.

redhotrash
Ghost Rider was hardest for me to pick. Would his hellfire be enough to put her down? I cant see his chain doing a lot against someone as fast and strong as her. His durablity is pretty awesome though, so Im not sure if she could down him before he found a way to beat her. How effective would her lasso be?

SoulDevourer
Since when did She-Hulk get stronger the madder she got? That has to be recent because shes always been missing that trait that her cousin has. current Shehulk has exact same powers as Hulk & her strenght increase when she get mad
shes allready more durable, if fight last long enuf then she can also get stronger

SoulDevourer
GR fight is intersting cos they both got "unbreakable" stuff, GR got his chain & she got her lasso

hes way more durable then her, but she got her speed. he aint even touchin her erm

tideoftime
1. Juggernaut - Can win via BFR or submission via the lasso, but not readily in a conventional fight.
2. Ghost Rider - She can win in the sense that he can't defeat her; she can bind him, though the lasso may cause weird reactions in him.
3. Wolverine - She's too fast/strong for him. His claws can hurt her, but he won't be able to use them effectively against her.
4. Venom - Stomps him.
5. Quicksilver - Not an insta-win, but she is faster.
6. The Sandman - Can't harm him with brute force, but he'll be shocked when the lasso is capable of binding him, as its binding is mystical, not simply physical.
7. She-Hulk - Will win in a protracted fight, but Jen can hold against her in a short term skirmish.
8. Doctor Doom - Prepped Doom wins a stomp majority; in a "Ready, GO" fight, she has some wins via her strength/speed backing her bracers/Aegis effect vs. his defenses.
9. War Machine - Stomps
10. Deadpool - She wins all, unless Bea Arthur is backing him, then things get ugly for Diana...
11. Carnage - will get some nasty hits on her, but she'll win eventually; the lasso may have very adverse effects on him/it.
12. Iron Man - Stomps

I responded to this, though honestly it feels rather like a spite thread; of the list, only Juggs and Doom show a real challenge, or assured victory, against her. Why were these specific characters chosen?

Q99
I don't think she's more durable against impacts, in that area/general durability she's top tier, she just has specific weakness against some types of attacks that SheHulk doesn't even have.

WW rolls over Jennifer, much as I like Shulkie.

Ghost Rider was hardest for me to pick. Would his hellfire be enough to put her down? I cant see his chain doing a lot against someone as fast and strong as her. His durablity is pretty awesome though, so Im not sure if she could down him before he found a way to beat her. How effective would her lasso be?

She's pretty fire-resistant, even mystic fire (like seen in League of One).

redhotrash
Hellfire works differently than regular fire, which is one reason he'd stomp Human torch.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
I don't think she's more durable against impacts, in that area/general durability she's top tier, she just has specific weakness against some types of attacks that SheHulk doesn't even have.

WW rolls over Jennifer, much as I like Shulkie. her only big avdantage is her speed

edit> ok and her gear sad

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
current Shehulk has exact same powers as Hulk & her strenght increase when she get mad
shes allready more durable, if fight last long enuf then she can also get stronger WOW...she got upgraded again?.. confused the last time I remember her getting an upgrade was when she was lifting weights as a normal humal and getting stronger as SheHulk..... eek!

like this she is more than a good match for WW... smokin'

Q99
her only big avdantage is her speed

edit> ok and her gear sad

And her base strength, fighting skill, flight, animal telepathy, and impact resistance.

redhotrash
She-Hulk, despite her training, still resorts to brawling. Shes not on WW's level. Once shes lasso'd its all over.

h1a8
1. Juggernaut
2. Ghost Rider
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
12. Iron Man

No offense but this is not a well thought out thread. Pretty silly if you ask me. WW easily wins all these matches either by bfr, a one shot, or plain simple beating.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
And her base strength, fighting skill, flight, animal telepathy, and impact resistance.ok about flight, forgot that one. tho she dont need it since she got speed

fighting skill? Shulk beat Champion fair n square (ima assume this current Shulk). maybe WW got more experience but aint such a big gap IMO

impact resistence...proof? ima say Shulk got same resistence to blunt attack as WW

btw whats animal telepathy gonna change here lol

tideoftime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
WOW...she got upgraded again?.. confused the last time I remember her getting an upgrade was when she was lifting weights as a normal humal and getting stronger as SheHulk..... eek!

like this she is more than a good match for WW... smokin'

It's a deceptive perception: Jen getting stronger as she gets angrier isn't really as much an advantage against a fighter like WW; Jen's speed won't be improving, and while she may get more savage in her attacks, her combat skills will still be far behind WW's, and Diana will take advantage of that if she determines that Jen is getting stronger the longer she fights. If things get really bad, and WW doesn't want to kill her, she can BFR her, or simply end the fight via the lasso.

redhotrash
To be fair, the Champion doesnt live up to his own hype.

Q99

impact resistence...proof? ima say Shulk got same resistence to blunt attack as WW

I don't see She-Hulk taking full enraged-strength hits from Superman being knocked from near the sun all the way down to Earth and being able to stand up after.

She uses it as a distraction sometimes smile WW's basically one of those characters that has enough powers even without her gear it's easy to forget them.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
I don't see She-Hulk taking full enraged-strength hits from Superman being knocked from near the sun all the way down to Earth and being able to stand up after. i do evil face she can take hits from Champ whose at least Thanos equal for strenght

Q99
i do evil face she can take hits from Champ whose at least Thanos equal for strenght

Note she was only taking hits from the power gem-less Champion. Thing was able to take hits from him.

I do not think the Champion without the gem is Thanos-level strength.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
No offense but this is not a well thought out thread. Pretty silly if you ask me. WW easily wins all these matches either by bfr, a one shot, or plain simple beating. How are any of the above mentioned methods taking out Ghost Rider?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
Note she was only taking hits from the power gem-less Champion. Thing was able to take hits from him.

I do not think the Champion without the gem is Thanos-level strength. Champion dint use the power gem like Thanos

remember Thanos vs Thor w/PG when Thanos took hits no prob. even Thor dint use the PG like Thanos did

SoulDevourer
No offense but this is not a well thought out thread. Pretty silly if you ask me. WW easily wins all these matches either by bfr, a one shot, or plain simple beating. lol

whats she gonna do to Jug & GR?
how she going thru Dooms FF?

h1a8
lol

whats she gonna do to Jug & GR?
how she going thru Dooms FF?

GR can be koed with a few powerful blows.
Juggs can be bfr.
WW can pop Doom before the FF goes up.

SoulDevourer
GR can be koed with a few powerful blows.no expression no PIS for this fight. no way she KO GR whose durabilty is of the charts

not rilly a win but w/e. tho she has to get pass his FF even for that

this a fight not a surprise attack lol

Q99

this a fight not a surprise attack lol

If they become aware of each other at the same time at the start of a fight, one has a lot more superspeed.

I'm talking how strong Champ is with/without power gem, not other people with the power gem. Much of the time Champion had the power gem boosting his strength, until Thanos took it from him (he eventually got it back), and he fought She-Hulk without it, in a lower state.

Keep in mind in the original Contest of Champions he shied away from the top-tiers (Thor and Hulk). She-Hulk beating Champion doesn't mean she can fight Wonder Woman very well.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99

And remember, in the initial Contest of Champions, he shied away from taking on Thor and Hulk. i know, wut i said it Champ w/power gem wasnt rilly THAT much stronger

but scrap the Champ, now that u mention it shes also taken hits from Hulk & Thor evil face

o yeah add Count Nefaria, and u know how strongs this guy right? wut he did to the Avengers lol. if she can take his punches she can handle Supes hits no prob

Q99
i know, wut i said it Champ w/power gem wasnt rilly THAT much stronger

Sure he was. He took out Gladiator and old-Drax with it before that fight, then lost to She-Hulk without. That's a pretty huge difference.

Fully enraged, thrown from space to Earth hits? I doubt as well as Diana did.

Mindset
GR can be koed with a few powerful blows.
He reformed his skull being smashed.

Warlord
1. Juggernaut - Juggs or Diana BFRs him
2. Ghost Rider - GR 7/10
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom - Doom if he uses his magic wisely
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
12. Iron Man - Looses but if he has extremis I see it as a good fight

the non comment ones go down at least 7/10

Sasaraixx
1. Juggernaut - wins via BFR
2. Ghost Rider - see below
3. Wolverine - wins easily
4. Venom - wins easily
5. Quicksilver - wins easily
6. The Sandman- wins; he can't really hurt her and lasso should work
7. She-Hulk - wins; outclasses her in every way
8. Doctor Doom - tricky; Doom has the tools to win, but must be smart
9. War Machine - wins easily
10. Deadpool - wins easily
11. Carnage - wins easily
12. Iron Man - wins

#2 I don't think GR stare or hell fire will work on Diana given her divine resistances and the protection from the bracers and lasso. I would go with Diana in the end because eventually she would come up with a way to put him down. I don't think GR can do the same.

Of the 12, I think Doom and Juggernaut are the only people who have the tools to actually put down Diana. Juggernaut won't get the chance to use them b/c Diana will lasso him. Doom would have to bust out some great magic to win. But let's not forget that WW has a shield of her own.

h1a8
no expression no PIS for this fight. no way she KO GR whose durabilty is of the chartshuh? When has GR's durability been off the charts?
What feats he have that proves it is PIS for anyone of class A strength to be able to ko him? His ff prevents him from being touched, not moved.

Diana is fast enough to pop Doom before he gets his shields up. Even so she is also fast enough to lasso him ftw.

Mshinu
Juggs and GR wrecks her. She beats the rest.

h1a8
Originally posted by Mshinu
Juggs and GR wrecks her. She beats the rest.

How can Juggs wreck someone while he is in space?
How can GR wreck someone when he is koed?

SoulDevourer
huh? When has GR's durability been off the charts?
What feats he have that proves it is PIS for anyone of class A strength to be able to ko him? u have any idea wut it take to put down GR? no expression especialy current GR
(hint: more then it take to put down ww)
she gonna burn her own fists trying to KO him lol

he dont have that many blunt feats cos he fight mostly magic demons & stuff, but he taken punches from Abomb (or Abomination not sure tbh) & even Hulk iirc

op dint say it but kinda obvious they get at least few secs prep erm

btw hows her lasso gonna help?

How can GR wreck someone when he is koed? how can WW ko him when shes dead? Happy Dance

Q99

btw hows her lasso gonna help?

If you're lassoed, you can't cast spells.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
If you're lassoed, you can't cast spells. i ment how she gonna lasso him?

Q99
i ment how she gonna lasso him?

Superspeed, mentally controlled lasso.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99
Superspeed, mentally controlled lasso. yeah thats wut h1 said
but they gotta give every1 at least a few seconds prep to make it a reguler & fair fight

OP dint specify tho so i dunno erm

Kazenji
Originally posted by Mindset
He reformed his skull being smashed.

And his whole body when Blaze was in control with the WWH fight and lost and then Zarathos took over.

Q99
yeah thats wut h1 said
but they gotta give every1 at least a few seconds prep to make it a reguler & fair fight

OP dint specify tho so i dunno erm

They don't 'gotta' do that. Once the fight starts Diana doesn't need to stand around for a few seconds doing nothing, nor does she normally do so.

And heck, if they have a few seconds and Doom puts his shields up, then she can simply use her few seconds to grab her tiara, tiara though it *then* lasso.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Q99

And heck, if they have a few seconds and Doom puts his shields up, then she can simply use her few seconds to grab her tiara, tiara though it *then* lasso. prove it can go thru his FF no expression

thats same FF that took a blast from Galactus

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
They don't 'gotta' do that. Once the fight starts Diana doesn't need to stand around for a few seconds doing nothing, nor does she normally do so.

And heck, if they have a few seconds and Doom puts his shields up, then she can simply use her few seconds to grab her tiara, tiara though it *then* lasso.

To be fair, I don't think WW can "tiara" him through his shields (I more than give Doom credit on that point); however, I could readily see her using brute force to accomplish a similar goal, by crossing her bracers and plowing him. Her strength/speed backing her own mystical defense could make lassoing him afterwards a definite possibility. (Note: this assumes the "Ready, GO" scenario; if Doom has prep for her, things will not turn out so well for Diana).

JakeTheBank
Do force fields prevent the lasso from working? Like has she ever attempted to lasso someone encased in a force field?

tideoftime
Do force fields prevent the lasso from working? Like has she ever attempted to lasso someone encased in a force field?

It's depended on the writer; it's both worked and not worked (vs. the Valerie Beaudry "Silver Swan" is a good example of it not working, as Diana got zapped). I'd give Doom the benefit of the doubt, and say WW has to find a way to circumvent his defenses first, though I think she can with enough effort/cleverness. (See my above post for how)

EDIT: Should clarify: if the lasso is encircling Doom/his defenses, the defenses may be somewhat weakened or compromised, as the lasso is very strong at mitigating magics opposing it; also, Doom may be somewhat influenced to submit by being within its circle, though Doom is more than mentally/mystically strong enough to resist such non-direct contact. Thus, Diana having to breach his defenses first...

Badabing
1. Juggernaut
2. Ghost Rider
3. Wolverine
4. Venom
5. Quicksilver
6. The Sandman
7. She-Hulk
8. Doctor Doom
9. War Machine
10. Deadpool
11. Carnage
12. Iron Man If this is a bloodlusted WW, then she does pretty well. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 get taken out.

Juggy...bfr or lasso is the easiest way to at least take him out of the fight. Now sure if she can do enough damage to him w/o some high caliber magic weapons.

Sandman could be a problem. WW's lasso would moot. She'd have to disperse or water log him.

Ghost Rider could be a problem. WW has killed. Depends on his durability and if her execution is considered a sin.

SoulDevourer
Do force fields prevent the lasso from working? Like has she ever attempted to lasso someone encased in a force field? iirc her lasso went thru a GL wall or somethin (?) but even so those aint mystical

redhotrash
Kind of a odd question, cant anyone over the 100ton mark thunderclap? Would make sense for her to take out Sandman that way.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Badabing
If this is a bloodlusted WW, then she does pretty well. 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 get taken out.

Juggy...bfr or lasso is the easiest way to at least take him out of the fight. Now sure if she can do enough damage to him w/o some high caliber magic weapons.

Sandman could be a problem. WW's lasso would moot. She'd have to disperse or water log him.

Ghost Rider could be a problem. WW has killed. Depends on his durability and if her execution is considered a sin.

The lasso would be effective against Sandman (much to his surprise), as his ability to shift is not a factor against the lasso; anything that has a soul can be bound by it, regardless of shapeshifting or teleporting abilities. Only true constructs (such as Amazo, a typical robot, or a "simply" animated golem, etc) can circumvent the binding. It is much more a mystical than physical thing.

Eveytime Diana has killed (which is a couple more times than most people realize), it has been for "just purpose", and a non-violation of the morals and ethics she has been raised with/given by her gods (in fact, she has held up her "divine" ethics to a higher degree than the gods who gave them to her...). So I don't think that would be an issue (though in a non-forum, non-combat story, with her and GR, that would be an interesting conundrum for him).

Badabing
Originally posted by tideoftime
The lasso would be effective against Sandman (much to his surprise), as his ability to shift is not a factor against the lasso; anything that has a soul can be bound by it, regardless of shapeshifting or teleporting abilities. Only true constructs (such as Amazo, a typical robot, or a "simply" animated golem, etc) can circumvent the binding. It is much more a mystical than physical thing. PM me a scan if you can. I only read WW in the JLA and any crossovers.

Q99
Kind of a odd question, cant anyone over the 100ton mark thunderclap? Would make sense for her to take out Sandman that way.

Most can, though in her case she's more likely to slam the bracers together to similar effect.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
Most can, though in her case she's more likely to slam the bracers together to similar effect.

Yeah, she's done the "thunderclap" trick with her bracers a few times over the years (most recently, to my knowledge, when she both did that and screamed and had the Lanisarian channel that power to disrupt the tidal wave that was going to hit South Carolina -- not near my books, so I can't remember the issue, but it was 2nd series, 200-something...). Personally, I don't care for it, as a "trick" so to speak, but she's done it, so...

manx422
Wonder Woman

supremthor
1. Juggernaut = WW wins or stalemate, only way she loses is if she fights stupid and turns it into a brawl.
2. Ghost Rider = Not really sure on this one, could go ether way.
3. Wolverine = dies
4. Venom = dies
5. Quicksilver = dies
6. The Sandman = dies, laso takes care of him.
7. She-Hulk = dies, not as strong, fast, durable as WW.
8. Doctor Doom = dies, unless his given bribe
9. War Machine = can current war machine even be killed? but he still loses.
10. Deadpool = gets thrown into space
11. Carnage = dies
12. Iron Man = dies

RickJames_Biatc
Juggs and GR get BRF
Everyone else gets one shotted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.