Deadpool vs Archangel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Cyclops ordered Warren to take Wade down for some reason. Both guys meet straight on in a parking lot at a Wal-Mart in Louiseville Kentucky.

Mindset
Deadpool.

redhotrash
Going with Archangel. If its at Wal-Mart they both need to watch out for falling prices.

vansonbee
Archangel will turn to Death to shred DP for the win.

galactusischere
Wade

chomperx9
Originally posted by redhotrash
Going with Archangel. If its at Wal-Mart they both need to watch out for falling prices. more like watch for a register thats open without standing in line for an hour

Trackz
angel

Q99
Archangel most of those times. A big swipe from those wings can cause wounds big enough even Wade'll be down for awhile.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Archangel most of those times. A big swipe from those wings can cause wounds big enough even Wade'll be down for awhile. No he wont.

Wade shoots him in the face.

Wild Shadow
bullets to the head we found his weakness.......

wade ftw 7/10

trust me , i am being objective and am fully aware of both combatants..

snoopdogg
Bullets to the face? That wasn't an option in the Blade/Archangel fight why would it be in this one?

redhotrash
Archangel can fire his own projectiles, which are poison tipped, from the air.

snoopdogg
Archangel can fire his own projectiles, which are poison tipped, from the air. Pretty much.

Q99
I'm also aware of both combatants smile

He's got pretty good anti-bullet defense and is not easy to shoot. Wade can win, but Warren gets the majority.

Mindset
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Bullets to the face? That wasn't an option in the Blade/Archangel fight why would it be in this one? Because Deadpool is better than Blade in every way.

Archangel can fire his own projectiles, which are poison tipped, from the air. Which would do what?

Q99
Originally posted by Mindset

Which would do what?

Cause wounds, slow Wade down for a short time so he could get in melee.

snoopdogg
Because Deadpool is better than Blade in every way.

Which would do what? LOL!

Mindset
Correction.

Blade can grow a better afro.

redhotrash
Well aside from the actual fletchettes severing body parts, the poison would work his HF, potentially keeping him busy for Archangel to flyby and cut him in half.

Mindset
Originally posted by Q99
Cause wounds, slow Wade down for a short time so he could get in melee. That Wade would heal from, then shoot Warren in the face.

snoopdogg
How long does it generally take Wade to heal from being sliced in half?

redhotrash
Long enough for Archangel to finish the job.

Mindset
Not long.

snoopdogg
Not long. Is there any scans displaying this? I'm guessing he'll have to take a bit to heal from being cut in half most of the time.

Mindset
Warren swoops down to cut him in half, gets a grenade in the face, then a bullet through the brain.

Wild Shadow
Bullets to the face? That wasn't an option in the Blade/Archangel fight why would it be in this one?

blade doesnt carry duo uzi's with a habit of spraying continuously and tossing grenades, explosive shurikens and has a teleporter that allows him to bodyslide near or far away from local while he recuperates whistle dixie while he gathers his wpn and ports back near a roof and fantasizes of a turkey as he aims and shoots.....

once and if plan A fails, its time for plan B..... explosions lots of explosions.... enough to level a small area without worry of possible injury to one self.... grenades, shrapnel flying everywhere.....

giving enough time for wade to disappear and try a stealth kill with a sword to archangel while distracted and trying to cover himself with his wings.... or he can go back to his uzi's.

plan C) Gatling Guns..........nuff said..

Plan D) a small tactical low yield nuke .... smokin'

Mindset
Is there any scans displaying this? I'm guessing he'll have to take a bit to heal from being cut in half most of the time. There may be, you should look in to that.

redhotrash
Wade's body parts get left in various Wal-Mart shopping carts. Archangel has weaved around bullet and laser fire many times.

snoopdogg
There may be, you should look in to that. I'll assume there isn't.

Mindset
Wade's body parts get left in various Wal-Mart shopping carts. Archangel has weaved around bullet and laser fire many times.
Not ones shot by Wade.

Wade has weaved through bullets and lasers, he dodges Warren's wings.

Wild Shadow
has he weaved through a fiery explosion with shrapnel blasted everywhere that levels a large building before?

redhotrash
Are you suggesting that Deadpool would blow up a wal-mart?

Mindset
Of course not, he wouldn't be able to by his Golden Girls dvd set.

Wild Shadow
Are you suggesting that Deadpool would blow up a wal-mart?

why not? he has blown up a clothing store elevator shaft. a highly secured military lab compound... a castle... and various other stuff like his arm.... himself....ect ect...

a little known fact most ppl dont know this but, wade dodges lasers. fact: he is a near light speed dodger... stick out tongue

Mindset
I'll assume there isn't. Here

Wild Shadow
hmmm.. okay. what is the general consensus ppl? does DP tend to blow up buildings and random things on a consistent bases? is he not known as the weapon of mass destruction? the master of disaster?

come on guys, answer...

snoopdogg
If Warren slices him in half Wade is f*cked.

Mindset
It wont happen, but if it did, he'd pull himself back together before or after shooting Warren in the face.

snoopdogg
It wont happen, but if it did, he'd pull himself back together before or after shooting Warren in the face. Yea that's right Warren is going to stand there while he pulls himself back together.

Mindset
Will he?

I don't think so, that's why Deadpool shoots him in the face.

Wild Shadow
not really he mouths off and anywhere between 1 or three panels he grows a whole no lower body or reattaches it.....

DP has regrown an entire arm and grew it back in the nxt panel and was already going through the motion of fixing his hat as it regenerated..

he has had his leg blown off and hopped for a few seconds as the new one was immediately regrown...

if DP is in half chances are he will just keep shooting..

snoopdogg
Will he?

I don't think so, that's why Deadpool shoots him in the face. I'd be willing to bet Wade has been sliced in half more than Warren has been shot in the face.

Mindset
I'd be willing to bet Wade has been sliced in half more than Warren has been shot in the face. Cool.

I'm willing to bet he shoots Warren in or around the facial region.

snoopdogg
Cool.

I'm willing to bet he shoots Warren in or around the facial region. I'm not really surprised.

Mindset
Well, I'd question your reading ability if you were.

snoopdogg
DP isn't fast enough to tag Warren.

Mindset
His bullets are.

snoopdogg
His bullets are. Warren hasn't been tagged yet that I know of by bullets so there's no reason to assume he will now.

Mindset
Yes there is, the fact the Wade is shooting them.

snoopdogg
Yes there is, the fact the Wade is shooting them. Wade isnt' even that good of a shot is he?

Mindset
Are you serious?

snoopdogg
Are you serious? Are you?

Mindset
no expression

snoopdogg
no expression I'd ask if Wade has any good shooting feats but you'd have some smart@ss remark.

iceman24567
LOL

JakeTheBank
I'd ask if Wade has any good shooting feats but you'd have some smart@ss remark.

laughing

Mindset
snoop, let's be friends.

Well, I'm gonna go drink some more.

snoopdogg
snoop, let's be friends.

Well, I'm gonna go drink some more. I'm already drinking Captain and Coke. Helps me filter out the noise a 5 year old and a 3 year old can generate.

Mindset
Lol, me too.

Cherry Coke though.

iceman24567
Lol, me too.

Cherry Coke though. I like Jack with my coke

Battlehammer
same.

DP

Battlehammer
Archangel can fire his own projectiles, which are poison tipped, from the air.
poison? unless this was recently stated he posses no such power. His wings have forget what it call but it pritty much shocks people, but it not a pioson and would do nothing to DP.

Trackz
if it was deadpool back in cable/deadpool days, he'd win. but current deadpool hasn't shown healing anywhere near as close in a while.

Q99
I'll point out the time in Cable/Deadpool (Btw, *awesome* book) when he got taken out by the Cat with a sword.

Pezmerga
Deadpool

SamZED
Wade isnt' even that good of a shot is he? sigh.. why do I even bother creating the respect thread if noone ever checks it out. And you really shouldn't debate about a character you know so little about.

Deadpool's aim
http://s46.radikal.ru/i114/0905/82/cedf22c7b001.jpg

Deadpool with guns
1) http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3038/cabledeadpool043017.png
2) http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/0905/5b/bb2e55358d94.jpg

Oh and there's no way he's gonna get cut in half (not that it would've stopped him from shooting Archangel) concidering his combat speed.
http://i069.radikal.ru/0910/67/4cd0355f202d.jpg

btw Deadpool ftw.

snoopdogg
That fat guy looks like he's pretty fast.

the ninjak
Deadpool would shrug of the poison from the blades.Warren will sooner or later go in for the melee kill and go for a decapitating stike. Dead teleports above Warrens head and either shoves a sword down it or shoots through it with a gun of choice then procedes to finish off the rest of Archangel. Warren has about as much experience with Wade as Cyclops did recently and we all saw how that turned out. But Wade would get no mercy.

redhotrash
One of my favorite Deadpool marksmanship feats was him diving into a group of like 20ish soldiers and blasting them all without hitting the guy he wanted to question who was in the middle of them all. Was from his 4 part mini way back, before they neutered him and made him a cartoon friendly character.

the ninjak
He is still cool!

redhotrash
Not so much. In a attempt to make him more mainstream they took away his vicious streak and made him into a comic relief character. Before his lunacy was more geared towards a creative violence, now its all 1 liners that vary in corniness depending on whos writing him.

Mindset
Not so much. In a attempt to make him more mainstream they took away his vicious streak and made him into a comic relief character. Before his lunacy was more geared towards a creative violence, now its all 1 liners that vary in corniness depending on whos writing him. Deadpool really hasn't changed that much, he is now more towards Spiderman-esque one liners though, that much I agree with.

And they do make him get injured more now, but I think that's mainly to show off his healing factor.

the ninjak
Disney.......... but he did go through a bit of a midlife crisis recently and didnt see the point anymore ....he scored big beat bullseye in an awesome fight.....became a pirate..... then joined the Xmen.....great writing and I welcome him as the Hunter S Thompson of the MArvel Universe

Mindset
What does Disney have to do with anything, they haven't affected Deadpool at all.

the ninjak
Who knows who affected the writing you appreciated more...just saying

redhotrash
I think hes lost his edge. Dropping Domino into a vat of pancakes? They try too hard with him. Its like that annoying kid everyone knows who enjoys Dane Cook a little too much, and is always trying to be "random" but just comes off as a douche. But yeah I dont care for the cuddly Deadpool.
edit: Old Deadpool wouldve wasted Bullseye, not given him flowers.

the ninjak
Deadpool is insane.....Bullseye offered him millions of $$$$$ of secure money that if Wade killed wouldnt have received. I dont watch Dane Cook but my Hunter S Thompson comparison works fine with me bigtime!

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Who knows who affected the writing you appreciated more...just saying Disney just recently bought Marvel, he hasn't changed from the time before the were involved with Disney until now.

So it's pretty obvious they didn't.

Mindset
I think hes lost his edge. Dropping Domino into a vat of pancakes? They try too hard with him. Its like that annoying kid everyone knows who enjoys Dane Cook a little too much, and is always trying to be "random" but just comes off as a douche. But yeah I dont care for the cuddly Deadpool.
edit: Old Deadpool wouldve wasted Bullseye, not given him flowers. What is "Old Deadpool"?

Like what time period?

redhotrash
Oldschool Deadpool would not be played by Ryan Reynolds...

the ninjak
The movie doesnt count

redhotrash
What is "Old Deadpool"?

Like what time period?

I'd say before his original series turned Saturday Morning cartoon. Deadpool goes from puncturing Wolverine's lungs with his sword to reading Siryn poetry.

Mindset
I'd say before his original series turned Saturday Morning cartoon. Deadpool goes from puncturing Wolverine's lungs with his sword to reading Siryn poetry. Ok, I don't think you really read Deadpool comics, tbh.

He kills people or maims them all the time, even now.

redhotrash
I more or less got out of them when he was fighting T-Ray. I loved his older appearances before his conscious got the better of him

Mindset
Ok, I'm not really sure what your gripe is, like I already said, he kills and maims people all the time. There isn't really a difference from his fights before T-ray until now.

the ninjak
that Tray arc was boring but everything after that has been GOLD.

the ninjak
Deadpool would shrug of the poison from the blades.Warren will sooner or later go in for the melee kill and go for a decapitating stike. Dead teleports above Warrens head and either shoves a sword down it or shoots through it with a gun of choice then procedes to finish off the rest of Archangel. Warren has about as much experience with Wade as Cyclops did recently and we all saw how that turned out. But Wade would get no mercy.

Q99
Deadpool would metabolize the poison of the blades pretty fast, but one doesn't have to be affected for long to be at a major disadvantage in the next few seconds of combat.

It also depends on how many times he gets pegged.

Bodyslide teleporting is almost always used as transportation/escape, not like Nightcrawler.

the ninjak
Not true.... he recently used it on Cyclops and could have easily taken him and a bunch of the xmen around him off

Wild Shadow
fact: deadpool has employed his bodyslide as an offensive attack...

Mindset
He used it on Bullseye too.

the ninjak
Deadpool for the WINNNNNNNN

namorsubby
deadpool.

here's exactly how this fight would go:

archangel will cut him, he'll heal.......deadpool will cut him back, he won't heal(as well).

booyah.

Placidity
Originally posted by namorsubby
deadpool.

here's exactly how this fight would go:

archangel will slice him in half.

booyah.

Fixed.

Kazenji
Archangel

How the hell will Deadpool get him when he's flying around?

Mindset
Well there are these inventions called guns.

They go bang bang.

Q99
He's a hard target and uses his wings as bulletproof shields.

Mindset
Hard to do that when he's flying in to cut Wade in half which everyone seems to think he'd easily do.

Wild Shadow
Deadpool slaps an Ipod on Archangels back and it goes Boom!!!

the ninjak
Archangel has to be on his feet to do constant melee attacks with his wings. In the air he can reflect projectiles while temporarily altering his flight patern. Angry that his flight plan doesnt work against him he goes in for a ground kill deflecting as he moves in. Deadpool teleports above his head during his kill slice and shoots him through the head. An ability he wasnt aware of..... just like cyclops.

SamZED
That fat guy looks like he's pretty fast. Ignore the feat, I dont care. Still cutting these guys hands off so fast they didn't see him move, let alone had the chance to pull the trigger is pretty darn impressive, don't like this one I can post more.
Not so much. In a attempt to make him more mainstream they took away his vicious streak and made him into a comic relief character. Before his lunacy was more geared towards a creative violence, now its all 1 liners that vary in corniness depending on whos writing him. I know what you mean, he may not be as vicious as before (holding a blind old woman in a basement and killing anyone who tries to help her, sometimes his lunacy made him scary, not so much these days) but him struggling to become a superhero only lasted for like 5-6 issues, he went back to his merc career. He kills and maims all the time stick out tongue

Originally posted by the ninjak
Not true.... he recently used it on Cyclops and could have easily taken him and a bunch of the xmen around him off That's true, he did use teleportation as an offensive attack many times in the past, but the scene you've mentioned he didn't teleport behind Cyclops, he simply moved so fast they didn't notice him get there and couldnt react in time. His teleporter these days s a remote-like thingy with a button he stole from Osborn and he didn't use it in that particular scene.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7282/deadpool180019.png
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6849/deadpool180020.png

Anyway, on the topic. Deadpool can dodge anything Angel throws at him (can't say the same about Angel) and the moment he goes for the attack Wade would murder him. Slicing in half argument is ridiculous, that'd only work if Deadpool decides to take a nap during the fight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SamZED
Ignore the feat, I dont care. Still cutting these guys hands off so fast they didn't see him move, let alone had the chance to pull the trigger is pretty darn impressive, don't like this one I can post more.

confused I said that fat guy looks fast.

SamZED
confused I said that fat guy looks fast. Sounded like sarcasm to me...What does some fat guy's speed have to do with the feat? confused

snoopdogg
Being able to out pace a fat guy is impressive is what I am saying.

SamZED
Being able to out pace a fat guy is impressive is what I am saying. Is not. Cutting 3 guys with guns faster than they blink is.

Kazenji
I still find it funny people saying Deadpool will win.

Mindset
Originally posted by Kazenji
I still find it funny people saying Deadpool will win. That's just because you're ignorant on his abilities, it's ok.

the ninjak
Archangel has to be on his feet to do constant melee attacks with his wings. In the air he can reflect projectiles while temporarily altering his flight patern. Angry that his flight plan doesnt work against him he goes in for a ground kill deflecting as he moves in. Deadpool teleports above his head during his kill slice and shoots him through the head. An ability he wasnt aware of..... just like cyclops.

Kazenji
That's just because you're ignorant on his abilities, it's ok.

Thats news to me.....glare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.