Cyborg Superman VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plutoguy
both characters fight to the end without holding back without anything bloodlust is on CIS PIS are off who wins

Blanket
Thor grabs a GL ring and punches his jaw off, and cuts his arm off.

Or he does it by himself... might work too.

Q99
Ring-Cyborg Superman wins, ringless loses. IMO at least.

plutoguy
wow is this a comic book vs forum or a thor fanboy cult? cyborg superman stomps that wing head who got owned by freakin iron patriot

The Nuul
Originally posted by plutoguy
wow is this a comic book vs forum or a thor fanboy cult? cyborg superman stomps that wing head who got owned by freakin iron patriot

Epic fail...

quanchi112
Thor wins. Henshaw loses body parts and quickly.

Q99

Iron Patriot stands no chance against Thor. Norman had Sentry and a team of Hulk enemies ambush him, and it still struck me as a lucky shot.

Blanket
wow is this a comic book vs forum or a thor fanboy cult? cyborg superman stomps that wing head who got owned by freakin iron patriot No, this is a place where socks can come back and get mad at what is happening on the forum.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Iron Patriot stands no chance against Thor. Norman had Sentry and a team of Hulk enemies ambush him, and it still struck me as a lucky shot. On top of that we don't know the exact status of Thor. We will find out next ish.

plutoguy
Originally posted by The Nuul
Epic fail...

dude you are the worst superman fan ever

plutoguy
thor was still standing and talking after that blast so he was ok when iron patriot took him down with a punch and made him get down on his knees he was so owned

Blanket
thor was still standing and talking after that blast so he was ok when iron patriot took him down with a punch and made him get down on his knees he was so owned You have your answer. Iron Patriot>>>Sentry/UFoes/randoms

bwahaha
i say Cyborg Sups ftw

The Nuul
Originally posted by bwahaha
i say Cyborg Sups ftw

Fail....

quanchi112
i say Cyborg Sups ftw Based on?

bwahaha
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

based on the fact that i am not a retarded thor fanboy and i can actually see simple things as this one

The Nuul
Nah, you're just retarded.

thanos-prime
Does cyborg supes have Regular kryptonian weaknesses?

bwahaha
Nah, you're just retarded.

as i said before you are the dumbest and worst superman fan ever and i mean ever change your signature to some thor sig or something

The Nuul
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505560&highlight=cyborg+vs+thor+forumid%3A77

If it works, use the search mr troll.

thanos-prime
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=505560&highlight=cyborg+vs+thor+forumid%3A77

If it works, use the search mr troll. That's thor with the odin force this is not so it has no bearing on this match.

The Nuul
Its current Thor, at that time he had the OF, current Thor now is more like classic Thor.

Either way its current Thor just like in this thread.

thanos-prime
Its Current Thor, at that time he had the OF, Current Thor now is more like classic Thor but with some OF.

Either way its Current Thor just like in this thread. Current thor doesn't have the odin force he used it repairing his hammer.Current thor is classic thor.

The Nuul
Yeah, my bad. Its still current Thor and thats what matters.

thanos-prime
Cyborg supes ftw

iceman24567
Cyborg wins a majority

The Nuul
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Cyborg supes ftw Originally posted by iceman24567
Cyborg wins a majority

I agree.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Does cyborg supes have Regular kryptonian weaknesses?

Not really. He's been shown not to be effected by lack of yellow sun/red sun as well as highly resistant to Kryptonite from his earlier appearances to downright immune to it later from the looks of it.

Endless Mike
Thor can probably BFR him

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thor can probably BFR him

thumb up

I can see Thor BFRing Henshaw if he doesn't want to get into a prolonged battle with the guy.

RickJames_Biatc
Hank wins even without rings, Thor is too weak and too slow to match Hank

The Nuul
Bye bye..

JakeTheBank
Bye bye..

laughing

quanchi112
based on the fact that i am not a retarded thor fanboy and i can actually see simple things as this one What makes me a Thor fanboy?

WARBOYS
its probably one of the most biased comic book forums ever it seem that everybody here are sucking thor's cock to the point if anyone doesnt agree he is the best he gets banned oh ye and thor doesnt have any feats to suggest he is at the same league as superman, during his career thor was regulary owned by hulk and hercules and even was bested by captain america and ironman he is hercules equel but people here like to suck his cock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.