Black Adam vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
No hold barred. Who's taking the majority?

Warlord
thanos 9/10

quanchi112
Thanos stomps.

Q99
Thanos 10/10.

carver9
Thanos wins this without even opening his eyes to see who he is fighting.

BattleMage
Is Thanos really that powerful?

carver9
Originally posted by BattleMage

Yes, hes just that powerful. This is a guy that give Galactus trouble and has a decent showing against odin. Someone who pimped slapped Surfer and knocked him the h*** out and someone who pimped slapped both thing and hulk, koing them.

And thats just a piece of the cake. He fought an amped thor that had unlimited strength. The same thor that dropped silver surfer, warlock and others. Thanos stood toe to toe with him and only had a busted nose.

This is a none fight. Thanos wins this with a back hand.

Blanket
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, hes just that powerful. This is a guy that give Galactus trouble and has a decent showing against odin. Someone who pimped slapped Surfer and knocked him the h*** out and someone who pimped slapped both thing and hulk, koing them.

And thats just a piece of the cake. He fought an amped thor that had unlimited strength. The same thor that dropped silver surfer, warlock and others. Thanos stood toe to toe with him and only had a busted nose.

This is a none fight. Thanos wins this with a back hand. He's no beating Galactus level like King Hyperion though, mind you.

The Nuul
Thanos 99/10

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
He's no beating Galactus level like King Hyperion though, mind you.

LOL, Blanket, debate with me about king hyperion in the other thread, not this one.

Philosophía
Thanos.

SoulDevourer
He fought an amped thor that had unlimited strength. u saying Thanos is more durable then Caps sheild? confused

Mindset
This is a guy that give Galactus trouble Never happened.

shiv
way I see it

Initially Black Adam stalemates and as his power escalates rapidly he has a shot at a 6-7/10 majority win on points.

Mshinu
Thanos slaps his head off

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
No but Carver really is that myopic.
Thanos wins but not that easily. Black Adam is like Superman on roids.

thanos-prime
Thanos 10/10

Bouboumaster
Black Adam stand the same chances to win that Sups, and that mean no chance at all.

manx422
Black Adam

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Black Adam Based on?

shiv
Black Adam

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

Based on?

Batman-Prime
Thanos 7-8/10

Naija boy
Thanos stomps.

shiv
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Based on?

Magic baby smile

Allankles
Thanos 7/10. BA has enough power to pull off a few wins as a champion of gods.

Nihilist
Thanos.

tkitna
People giving Black Adam even one win are hysterical. This is spite.

carver9
Spite to the fullest. These two are on two COMPLETE, different levels.

Thanos pimp slaps him taking his head completely off.

shiv
IThat is not possible.

Endless Mike
Thanos is just on a different level from him, he can take his hits and hit him back, and his range of powers should bring him down

shiv
Black Adam summons the Godwave from the rock ftw.

Strange is allowed to page aggamotto and mumble stuff like vishanti save me in forum fights. Wondy is allowed to Holla at Hera and its okay for A-Poc to amp on the fly from his extra-dimensional sources.
Excluding ignorance. I really don't see why BAs open powerset is completely ignored in forum fights.

RickJames_Biatc
Without prep time or tech, Thanos is a chump that gets his ass kicked by Gamora

Black Adam breaks Thanos in half

Omega Vision
Originally posted by RickJames_Biatc
Without prep time or tech, Thanos is a chump that gets his ass kicked by Gamora

Black Adam breaks Thanos in half
That's one very low showing against lots of higher showings. Thanos wank can get pretty terrible on this forum but he's powerful enough to take a healthy majority against almost any Black Adam. PC Black Adam spite-stomps him and Black Adam with all of Shazam's power (I'm not sure if such a version has ever appeared) would take a very large majority but normal BA loses 8/10.

RickJames_Biatc
Originally posted by Omega Vision
That's one very low showing against lots of higher showings. Thanos wank can get pretty terrible on this forum but he's powerful enough to take a healthy majority against almost any Black Adam. PC Black Adam spite-stomps him and Black Adam with all of Shazam's power (I'm not sure if such a version has ever appeared) would take a very large majority but normal BA loses 8/10. All of Thanos's feats have been because of prep time or tech

Hell he ran away from Thor and grabbed a weapon, hes terrified of Adam Warlock

Thanos is too slow and too weak to keep up with Adam

Omega Vision
All of Thanos's feats have been because of prep time or tech

Hell he ran away from Thor and grabbed a weapon, hes terrified of Adam Warlock

Thanos is too slow and too weak to keep up with Adam
He didn't have prep or tech when he manhandled Silver Surfer.

RickJames_Biatc
He didn't have prep or tech when he manhandled Silver Surfer. Thats because Surfer is a moron that uses energy attacks and is dumb enough to get close to Thanos

Handling Surfer is the only impressive thing Thanos has done without tech or prep time

And to be fair, he attacked Surfer first from behind

WhiteWitchKing
RickJames_Biatc
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahahaha. Somebody just got STFU by the Mods.

It's like Thor didn't have Warrior Madness and the Power Gem to boost his levels. And Thanos still pummeled him into the ground.

Surfer? Star Ripping Drax got his ass by so many times by Thanos he had to evolve into another form to beat Thanos and even then it was from behind.

Gamora? LOL. What? He was playing with her the whole time. She and the Infinity Watch got man handled by Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Thanos 7/10. BA has enough power to pull off a few wins as a champion of gods. Being a champion of the gods means nothing here. It's logic like this which gives me the creeps.

DTM
Even the weakest Thanos Ive seen was a match for Thor and Thing, so in pretty much any version Thanos takes it more than not (some versions quite badly at that).

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Even the weakest Thanos Ive seen was a match for Thor and Thing, so in pretty much any version Thanos takes it more than not (some versions quite badly at that). I don't see a single Thanos losing a single matchup to Black adam.

manx422
he loses all matches

shiv
without preperation time Thanos is seriously screwed

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't see a single Thanos losing a single matchup to Black adam.
Do you think Thanos could beat PC BA?

carver9
Do you think Thanos could beat PC BA?

It would be a better fight since pc adam schooled both Superman and Captain Marvel but I still give the edge to Thanos.

Omega Vision
It would be a better fight since pc adam schooled both Superman and Captain Marvel but I still give the edge to Thanos.
How would Thanos win? He wouldn't be able to scratch Black Adam. It took three PC-Superman level beings to wind him and Thanos isn't the equal of one PC Superman.

Lord Feron
PC BA would BEat him. Current BA, .... you ****ing serious? lol Close this shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
he loses all matches Based on what?Originally posted by shiv
without preperation time Thanos is seriously screwed Black adam needs an army imo against Thanos. Originally posted by Omega Vision
Do you think Thanos could beat PC BA? That's irrelevant to this thread.

Colossus-Big C
PC Captain Marvel and Black Adam were Invunerable

Originally posted by Prep-Man
During these years, they could hardly be harmed by physical means.

http://img146.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=31f00_firstblack1.jpg#
http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=987a2_firstblack2.jpg
http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b8372_firstblack3.jpg
http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=34610_bfirstt1.jpg#
http://img142.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9d5dc_shazamm2.jpg
http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9398c_shazamm3.jpg

I'm not too sure how Prime would fare. Probably the same.

How is thanos winning a single fight against a pc marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.