Wonder Woman Vs. Savage Hulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Wonder Woman with all her gear(no ring) vs Savage Hulk and The Juggernaut.
CIS, PIS, and jobbing are all off.
BFR is on.

FIGHT!

Knowsbleed33
Team destroys her.

redhotrash
Why make such a obvious spite thread?

manx422
Wonder Woman

BUSTER1
Team ftw

Q99
Well they have almost no range and no speed, so she should be able to deal with them individually. Hulk should be calmed by the lasso.

If it degrades into a slug fest, she loses badly, but due to being able to dictate the battle, dealing with them individually and BFRing them should work.

Placidity
Speed blitz to BFR before they know what is going on. If Skaar was fast enough to sneak in a BFR punch, no one can explain why WW couldn't.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Q99
If it degrades into a slug fest, she loses badly
It always does. WW loses big time.

Q99
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
It always does. WW loses big time.

Eh, only if she jobs and doesn't use her tactical skill and lasso. It doesn't always degrade to a slugfest with her.

If this was a comic, she'd probably charge in, get hurt, pull back, think it through, realize what to do, go after Hulk first with the lasso, calm him down, then BFR Juggernaut.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, only if she jobs and doesn't use her tactical skill and lasso. It doesn't always degrade to a slugfest with her.

If this was a comic, she'd probably charge in, get hurt, pull back, think it through, realize what to do, go after Hulk first with the lasso, calm him down, then BFR Juggernaut.
I thought BFR was not allowed here on KMC ? Could be mistaken though.

What I do know however, is that she can't handle both Hulk and Juggernaut at the same time. BFR-ing one of the two is her only option.

Kris Blaze
She dices up Hulk with her sword and ties up Juggernaut.

Kid Kurdy
And they will just stand there and let that happen ?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
And they will just stand there and let that happen ?
What can they do? A single slash would take off the Hulk's head. Not really anything Juggernaut or Hulk can do about it. 's not like she can wield her lasso with one hand and a sword in the other. Or she could use her tiara to kill Hulk.

Sasaraixx
WW with all of her gear? She destroys them.

With all of her gear her strength is off the charts, her durability is raised and she has so many plot device weapons it's not even funny.

The Nuul
If she fights smart, she will stomp but if she slugs it out she will lose.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by The Nuul
If she fights smart, she will stomp but if she slugs it out she will lose.

I don't know if I agree with that. Can Hulk survive punches from a WW who is 10 times stronger than normal? If not, even if she slugs it with them Hulk gets taken out pretty quickly. I don't think Juggernaut could KO her before she realized she needed to lasso him or use some of his other weapons.

The Nuul
BFR is on, she will win.

quanchi112
Team wins, hard.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What can they do? A single slash would take off the Hulk's head. Not really anything Juggernaut or Hulk can do about it. 's not like she can wield her lasso with one hand and a sword in the other. Or she could use her tiara to kill Hulk. Like it's an easy thing to do to kill the Hulk let alone the fact Juggs is along for the ride. You just degraded Thor yet again without even realizing it.

Sasaraixx
She'd win without it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
She'd win without it. Based on?

The Nuul
She'd win without it.

If theres no BFR or if she wants to slug it out, she will lose to Juggs one on one and to the team. She would also prob beat Hulk one and one though.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by The Nuul
If theres no BFR or if she wants to slug it out, she will lose to Juggs one on one and to the team. She would also prob beat Hulk one and one though.

Not if she turns him to stone.

Q99
Individual threads can have it on or off. This one has it on.

Huh?

Diana has a whole ton of powers, but that's a new one on me smile

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
Individual threads can have it on or off. This one has it on.

Huh?

Diana has a whole ton of powers, but that's a new one on me smile

Medusa head smile

Q99
Medusa head smile

Oh!

Does she still have that? I thought she got rid of it after using it on the Hundred-handed giant smile

Anyway, I think the head is cheating and not what anyone has in mind when they write 'her gear' ^^

The Nuul
Yeah, I wouldnt count that as her gear.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Q99
Oh!

Does she still have that? I thought she got rid of it after using it on the Hundred-handed giant smile

Anyway, I think the head is cheating and not what anyone has in mind when they write 'her gear' ^^

The choice of the word cheating is pretty funny to me when you have rope that can destroy someone's soul. cool

If you say all her gear, then it means just that. She has a lot of gear, so the thread starter has to be specific.

Did she get rid of it? I honestly can't remember.

tideoftime
Lord, this monthly WW "period" is running long...

Most people seem to misunderstand that with CIS/PIS *off* and BFR possible, that works to Diana's *advantage*, big time. Hulk is not a match for Diana in such a fight. Juggs, while very difficult for her to subdue, does not have the speed or combat skill necessary to be a threat against her, directly. That many battles with Team usually become simple slugfests with certain other characters is a sign of CIS for "x" characters -- it's playing into the rather one-dimensional advantage Team has (granted, they have that advantage in spades, but it's still CIS/PIS). Even without her more peripheral gear (Gauntlets of Atlas, Harmonia's Amulet, The tech from the DMA, et al), she can subdue Hulk without much difficulty, and Juggs can be BFR'd without much difficulty (using his momentum against him would actually aid in this). Thinking that to defeat them via brute force/assault is the only way to win on WW's part is very short-sighted.

Now, ironically, if CIS were on, and BFR not readily possible due to circumstances, Diana could still possibly win, but much less likely to do so, and her only real win would be via the lasso; otherwise, the Team is just too durable and has too much power, especially as they have the double-up advantage in a slugfest.

The Ms. Marvel/Moonstone combo from the other thread actually have a bit better standing in this, due to versatility (they would still be in a bad situation, but they'd be better suited to fight a non-CIS/PIS battle against WW).

Bouboumaster
Either one soloes

Wei Phoenix

Do you have any proof that Cain can be turned into stone?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Do you have any proof that Cain can be turned into stone?
He only needs to prove that the head can turn shit into stone.

You'll have to provide the counter-shit.

iceman24567
Wonder Woman for the vast majority

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
BFR is on.

FIGHT!

Diana under these circumstances wins a majority. Hulk and Juggs don't really benefit from having CIS/PIS/and Jobbing off as much as Diana does. Between her standard gear, powers, and skills, I really can't see how this ends in anything less than a stalemate for her.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Team ftw

I didn't acknowledge the bfr stipulation-in which case Diana can take the majority, BUT only through bfr. She can knock out Hulk, but she ain't putting Cain down.

Konton
Diana.

The Nuul
With Wei's new sig, I keep thinking hes Paul.

h1a8
I say Diana only through BFR though.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
He only needs to prove that the head can turn shit into stone.

You'll have to provide the counter-shit.

Thank you.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Q99
Well they have almost no range and no speed, so she should be able to deal with them individually. Hulk should be calmed by the lasso.

If it degrades into a slug fest, she loses badly, but due to being able to dictate the battle, dealing with them individually and BFRing them should work.

thumb up

Keep in mind that she also has the intelligence advantage in this fight by a mile.

RickJames_Biatc
Diana wins
Hulk is weak and Juggs gets punched into space

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut easily being BFR'd is a CIS thing. CIS is off, she won't be able to BFR him that easily if at all.

DTM
Ouch, I dont see Wonder Woman with much any chance to beat both, and probably wouldnt vote for her to take either one solo, personally.

galactusischere
So Diana doesn't stand a chance?

DTM
Not sure why Hulk is being downplayed here so much, this is Savage Hulk after all, at the peak of his Rage and Strength. Ive seen such a Hulk battle Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man and Namor to a standstill (very possibly the win, if the heroes hadnt called off the fight). I dont see WW fighting and beating that physically powerful a group myself.

DTM
So Diana doesn't stand a chance?

Not much of a chance for them both together. A better chance against each of them singularly, but to me they just physically overwhelm her in the end.

JakeTheBank
The thing is, Diana completely sets the pace for this match. She can engage one at a time if she so chooses. She has superior speed, reflexes, mobility, comparable strength, great equipment, etc. I don't see why she couldn't lasso Hulk from the air and physically drag him away from Juggs. I think at worse, she would stalemate the team, being unable to permenantly deal with Juggernaut.

DTM
Ive seen slower characters than Hulk and Juggernaut hit Superman and Wonder Woman in their careers, more than a few instances at that. WW basically cant even hurt Cain, and a Savage Hulk will eventually overpower Diana, IMO. The lasso is nice, but the lasso trick didnt work on Doomsday, and I dont see it working on these Uber Bruisers either (not a majority of the time anyway).

JakeTheBank
I've also seen slower characters than Hulk and Juggs unable to hit Wonder Woman and Superman. Her speed and reflexes enable her to avoid or roll with the blows she does get struck by assuming she's operating at her best (as the team would be).

Diana's equipment is just really damn powerful against almost anyone. The tiara is sharp enough to cut Hulk (some have claimed it could possible harm Juggernaut, though to be honest, I'm not sure), and the lasso in theory should affect both of them. Her bracers will absorb most of the impact from physical blows and can now discharge magical lightning which is apparently fueled by Zeus.

Juggernaut is a tough foe for any one to physically overcome, but like I said, if Diana fights hard and smart I can't see this ending in anything less than a stalemate.

iceman24567
This isn't just your regular Wonder Woman with her regular powerset she can match these two in a fight with gear she almost stops.

DTM
Her bracers arent going to defend against fists the size of her torso, so her using them to block punches from either of these guys doesnt fly in my book. smile Hulk at this level was the only hero in Marvel to physically crack and beat Onslaught, he took on the above mention Avengers powerhouses at once, not to mention another instance where he took on both the East and West Coast Avengers together. I like WW, I collect her book and I know what she can do, and I just dont see her capable of such feats, or beating an Enraged, Savage Hulk (whose speed and regen increase when hes mad as well) more than not (much less chance against Juggernaut, who I dont even think she can hurt).

DTM
Originally posted by iceman24567
This isn't just your regular Wonder Woman with her regular powerset she can match these two in a fight with gear she almost stops.

Is WW more powerful here, I thought she just gets some gear? (sword, shield, some armor). Is this some Uber powered WW fighting?

iceman24567
She would cut Hulk into a million pieces no expression

galactusischere
^ no. Diana with her standard gear/equip but without her ring.

iceman24567
BFR is on.

FIGHT! ^ all her gear erm

galactusischere
Originally posted by iceman24567
^ all her gear erm

What I meant was she gets her sword, tiara, bracers, lasso.

American Dragon
Wonder Woman couldn't even take Hulk and Juggernaut individual because each of them can easily overpower her. So if she fought those two as a team she wouldn't stand a chance.

iceman24567
What I meant was she gets her sword, tiara, bracers, lasso. You confused everybody and her armor and sword should go together

JakeTheBank

Shit, I didn't even factor in the Sword of Hephestaus (yeah, I butchered the spelling)

She definetely takes this then.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by American Dragon
Wonder Woman couldn't even take Hulk and Juggernaut individual because each of them can easily overpower her. So if she fought those two as a team she wouldn't stand a chance.

Overpower? Eventually, sure.

Easily? No.

quanchi112
Wonder Woman couldn't even take Hulk and Juggernaut individual because each of them can easily overpower her. So if she fought those two as a team she wouldn't stand a chance. I agree. If they are written to their best one of them alone is a matchup for Diana. The both of them makes this a lock for the team.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Shit, I didn't even factor in the Sword of Hephestaus (yeah, I butchered the spelling)

She definetely takes this then. Yeah the magical sword ftw

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by DTM
Her bracers arent going to defend against fists the size of her torso, so her using them to block punches from either of these guys doesnt fly in my book. smile Hulk at this level was the only hero in Marvel to physically crack and beat Onslaught, he took on the above mention Avengers powerhouses at once, not to mention another instance where he took on both the East and West Coast Avengers together. I like WW, I collect her book and I know what she can do, and I just dont see her capable of such feats, or beating an Enraged, Savage Hulk (whose speed and regen increase when hes mad as well) more than not (much less chance against Juggernaut, who I dont even think she can hurt).

Her bracers have held up against similiarly massive sized beings/obstacles, to say nothing of her force field/Aegis effect. Her physical attributes enable her to take it to virtually any high herald and hold her ground. Adding in her gear (especially her sword), makes this a good match up for her.

Q99
Originally posted by DTM
Her bracers arent going to defend against fists the size of her torso, so her using them to block punches from either of these guys doesnt fly in my book. smile

I think she's blocked Doomsday hits with them, and she's definately blocked Doomsdayified Superman with them, so I'd say they can smile (and in raw fist-side, Giganta punches)

With CIS and PIS off, meaning she'll be using superspeed the whole time, and with her nasty gear, she's got more advantages than normal.

Sasaraixx

Explain to me how Hulk deals with the Sword of Hephaestus and Juggernaut avoids the lasso when we have a non CIS/PIS Wonder Woman who will be using her speed the whole time?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by DTM
Ive seen such a Hulk battle Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man and Namor to a standstill (very possibly the win, if the heroes hadnt called off the fight). I dont see WW fighting and beating that physically powerful a group myself.

You don't think WW can physically beat Hercules, Wonder Man, Iron Man or Namor? What the f**k?

Originally posted by DTM
Ive seen slower characters than Hulk and Juggernaut hit Superman and Wonder Woman in their careers, more than a few instances at that.

PIS/CIS/Jobbing are all off.

Originally posted by DTM Her bracers arent going to defend against fists the size of her torso, so her using them to block punches from either of these guys doesnt fly in my book.

Originally posted by DTM The lasso is nice, but the lasso trick didnt work on Doomsday, and I dont see it working on these Uber Bruisers either (not a majority of the time anyway).

Originally posted by DTM I like WW, I collect her book and I know what she can do, and I just dont see her capable of such feats, or beating an Enraged, Savage Hulk (whose speed and regen increase when hes mad as well) more than not (much less chance against Juggernaut, who I dont even think she can hurt).

Are you sure you've actually read those books? smile You wouldn't be asking half the questions you are if you have.

Wonder Woman has blocked punches from beings far bigger than her. The fists only need to make contact witht he bracers and they absorb 100% of the damage. That is part of the mythos of the bracers. Accept it buddy Happy Dance

The lasso "trick" won't work on Cain? You can't possibly be serious. Please explain to me how the lasso works on beings far mightier than Cain, but it won't work on him? Are you even aware of what it is capable of doing to him?

You are also ignoring the speed and flight advantage Diana has in this fight.

Even with her standard gear she'd have a shot at this if she fought wisely. With her sword and armor, she flat out stomps. Hulk gets cut up into a lot of tiny pieces. After trading punches for a bit with Cain and seeing that she can't put him down, she'll lasso him for the win. The only way these two could overwhelm her is if she threw down all her gear, *slowed down* and stood there trading punches with them, making no effort to avoid their attacks and letting them both attack her simultaneously. Now does that sound like how a warrior with the wisdom of Athena would fight? Right. It doesn't.

wink

big juggy man
If there is no PIS/CIS or jobbing then wouldnt the Juggernaut have his forcefield up? Wouldn't he always be in the 8th day Juggernaut form? Juggernaut used to have other abilities like speed that he apparently he forgot over the years. Either way if the Juggernaut could beat Thor who has more abilties than WonderWoman then the Hulk and Juggernaut together would kill her with ease.

iceman24567
^no

Q99
Originally posted by big juggy man
If there is no PIS/CIS or jobbing then wouldnt the Juggernaut have his forcefield up? Wouldn't he always be in the 8th day Juggernaut form? Juggernaut used to have other abilities like speed that he apparently he forgot over the years. Either way if the Juggernaut could beat Thor who has more abilties than WonderWoman then the Hulk and Juggernaut together would kill her with ease.

I don't think Thor has more abilities than Wonder Woman, she has a ton (between her, and her gear? It's a laundry list). The lasso's better for BFR than most of Thor's stuff.

And 8th day isn't Juggy just not holding back, it's him with additional granted powers.

Doctor-Alvis
I think WW has better offensive weaponry than Thor, with all her god swords and power axes and what not. Like if you need to physically gut something and not send it hurling through time, I'd pick a WW item.

And 8th day Juggernaut was pretty much Juggernaut not holding back. He was really focused because the Wager was activated and it made him more powerful.

big juggy man
Doctor-Alvis If there is no PIS,CIS or jobbing shouldnt Juggernaut always be focused and therefore always be in the 8th day form? Shouldnt Thor always go warrior madness or whatnot? Shouldnt Juggernaut always start a fight with his shield up? Why does this only apply to WonderWoman?

Most people here who arent DC Fanboys pic Thor beat WonderWoman. Classic Juggernaut has took blast far powerful than what WonderWoman can dish out. I believe somebody here said Juggernaut took a blast from Oblivion. In any case Juggernaut should be able to beat Wonderwoman by himself. Putting Hulk there is overkill.

big juggy man
I should of added this to the last port. Didnt Juggernaut take a blast from the Stranger before as well? The Juggernaut has survive having his flesh remove. With out some kind of crappy writing what can Wonderwoman do to him that hasnt been done before?

iceman24567
^ Doesn't know anything about Wonder Woman

JakeTheBank
Doctor-Alvis If there is no PIS,CIS or jobbing shouldnt Juggernaut always be focused and therefore always be in the 8th day form? Shouldnt Thor always go warrior madness or whatnot? Shouldnt Juggernaut always start a fight with his shield up? Why does this only apply to WonderWoman?

Most people here who arent DC Fanboys pic Thor beat WonderWoman. Classic Juggernaut has took blast far powerful than what WonderWoman can dish out. I believe somebody here said Juggernaut took a blast from Oblivion. In any case Juggernaut should be able to beat Wonderwoman by himself. Putting Hulk there is overkill.

Well, the difference is simple. 8th Day Juggernaut is viewed as an amped version of his standard self, as is Warrior Madness Thor. The same goes for Sundipped Superman, Thanos with the IG, Extremis Iron Man, etc. A lot of those amps are external, centering around plot and other things and as such, unless otherwise mentioned, all characters in forum battles are by default in their current/standard state. Having PIS, CIS, and no Jobbing off, simply means that each character will be using all their skill and powers to the fullest (within that standardized form). The OP simply stated that Diana has her standard gear (which is typical Diana) and the Sword.

As far as Thor vs. Diana goes, it could honestly go either way, though Thor has the greater strength and versatility to boot. Diana's own powers and equipment make her a match for Thor, and in my opinion, a better fight for him than Superman would be. As far as Juggernaut beating Diana easily goes, that will only happen if Diana fights down to his level (figuratively and literally). The same goes for Hulk.

Konton
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The OP simply stated that Diana has her standard gear (which is typical Diana) and the Sword.

Good, accurate post. Except for this ^

OP says all her gear.

Gauntlets of Atlas.
Sword of H-whatsiwhosit
full body armor
Hermes sandals.
etc. etc.

JakeTheBank

This is what the OP meant when asked about "gear".

Otherwise it would a terrible spite stomp.

Konton
ah

JakeTheBank
I still think she takes this with just standard gear. Adding in anymore stuff, and it starts to slide into spite territory.

Doctor-Alvis

Yes and no. Juggernaut's not always focused. And it may be outside his limits to channel his power like that normally. With character limitations off he's still a slow and shitty fighter in comparison to Wonder Woman. Yeah, he'd probably use a forcefield, if he has one that day, but when you have a sword forged from the tears of heaven or whatever crazy crap Wonder Woman has in her inventory and can move at speeds probably approaching light, depending on who's writing, I'm willing to bet she's going to mince a lot of things into a fine paste.

the ninjak
Diana would just fly around Jugs pick him up and procede to throw him into the sky. If Jugs uses his energy flash, Diana would just fly back and continue until he is gone.

Hulk would be slightly harder She cant hurt him but can toy with him and all Hulk can do is slap his hands together a bunch of times and hope he can faze her.
If the lasso can hold him the best she has is smashing his head so fast he finally turns back to Banner....or throwing him into space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.