Samus Aran vs. Reaper (Mass Effect)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Samus with all her weapons and best stuff vs. 1 Reaper from Mass Effect

LLLLLink
I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Samus.

Nemesis X
Samus gets owned. It took the entire fleet from both the Citadel and the Alliance to take it down and I don't think Samus has that much fire power to take down a Reaper like Sovereign.

ScreamPaste
Have a cutscene or something?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Have a cutscene or something?

vid of Sovereign attacking the citadel

Just so you know, that giant ship that looks like a squid is Sovereign.

XanatosForever
Yeah, because a Reaper is the only combatant in this match that's been able to single-handedly kick the shit out of a massive organization...oh wait. no expression

Cyner
well... I'd probably initially be tempted to say Sovereign, however if you add all of Samus equipment into one then she becomes pretty much a demi-god. If she can build up enough speed she can use the speed booster and punch right through sovereign. She also has a lot of other options that I'm gonna take some time to think about.

ares834
Samus is good, but the reaper wins this.

ares834
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Yeah, because a Reaper is the only combatant in this match that's been able to single-handedly kick the shit out of a massive organization...oh wait. no expression
Yeah and she took them all on at once...oh wait.

XanatosForever
Might as well, considering the Pirates are so deathly afraid of her even after unleashing their heaviest ordinance. They may be scum, but they're organized scum, and they know sending waves and waves of fodder won't work against her. That's why they bring out the big guns.

KingD19
Sovereign's main gun sawed the Alliance's biggest ship in half, instantly.

That plus all his other weaponry firing at her at the same time will end the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.