Tangent Superman vs X-Man (Shaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

carver9
Tangent Superman.

dmills
Suprised this hasn't been done yet. I'd say X-man because Nate's power is portrayed as more of a fundamental cosmic force. The guy controls the entire astral plane right? Harvey's power is artificial.

id369
Shaman X-Man by a slight margin. The way I see it both rival each other in nearly every aspect. Yet Tangent Superman has no answer to X-Man time manipulation.

carver9
Naah, Xman aint beating no tangent Superman but I think I'm getting my Supermans mixed up. Is tangent Superman blue Superman? The one that fought the angle and stalemated him?

id369
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Xman aint beating no tangent Superman but I think I'm getting my Supermans mixed up. Is tangent Superman blue Superman? The one that fought the angle and stalemated him?

Tangent Superman is Superman from the Tangent Verse.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453166.html

carver9
xman wins

illadelph12
Harvey wins via having more soul than Nate.

Mack hand ftw.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by id369
Shaman X-Man by a slight margin. The way I see it both rival each other in nearly every aspect. Yet Tangent Superman has no answer to X-Man time manipulation.

I don't know, Tangent was able to create any super power he needed. In the respect thread. I think it's a good matchup either way.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12
Harvey wins via having more soul than Nate.

Mack hand ftw. basically this will happen:

rJCa6Bp6vOo&feature

Blanket
Naah, Xman aint beating no tangent Superman but I think I'm getting my Supermans mixed up. Is tangent Superman blue Superman? The one that fought the angle and stalemated him? Is Tangent Superman Blue Superman? The one that fought 'the angle' and stalemated him?

I laughed

id369
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I don't know, Tangent was able to create any super power he needed. In the respect thread. I think it's a good matchup either way.
That requires prep.

But ok point out all those extra Super Powers, and run them against X-Man. I am sure X-Man can replicate them through exotic psi, and still one up him.

And it is a competitive fight, because both are talented, and vary competent.

carver9
Originally posted by Blanket
Is Tangent Superman Blue Superman? The one that fought 'the angle' and stalemated him?

I laughed

LOL, I laughed too. There is so many Supermans out there that sometimes people can get them mixed up.

dmills
LOL, I laughed too. There is so many Supermans out there that sometimes people can get them mixed up. Word.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by id369
That requires prep.

But ok point out all those extra Super Powers, and run them against X-Man. I am sure X-Man can replicate them through exotic psi, and still one up him.

And it is a competitive fight, because both are talented, and vary competent.

Yeah, like Tangent reading someones mind in another universe. And it wasn't even all that hard for him, IIRC. I say it's close either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.