ATlas (marvel) vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
Atlas is i believe class 100 and very overlooked. How does he do against the x-men's mainstay brick?

Lord Feron
Wasnt atlas really big Like 100 ft tall or something and just as strong as Herc? I mean I remember him and his appearances with Herc. Or is this a different atlas?

khazra
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wasnt atlas really big Like 100 ft tall or something and just as strong as Herc? I mean I remember him and his appearances with Herc. Or is this a different atlas?
Atlas was a member of the T bolts. He did beat hercules but with assists from other big hitters (wrecking crew & Hyde IIRC)

golem370
He should have the strength to beat him alone. He weights 110tons so Colossus is fighting a real heavy hitter.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by golem370
He should have the strength to beat him alone. He weights 110tons so Colossus is fighting a real heavy hitter. but both are about the same in strength but one is 100ft tall. colossus has the advantage of being much smaller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.