X2 Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanfan
i believe that senator kelly is really MR. SINISTER!!! it would fit so perfect into the plot it would not even be funny. tell me what you think am i right? wink

Darth Vicious
As an X-men fan i think Mr.Sinister would have to be have all the spotlight to himself, in X-2 theres too many villains, Stryker,Mystique, Sabretooth,Lady deatsrike,Magneto, it wouldnt be a good idea to just throw him there with all the other villains. kinda like Two-face in Batman forever.By the way i think that sabretooth and mystique both suck in the movie, Sabretooth is far more vicious and in the movie he is something like a pet and Mystique is far more intelligent and cunning in the comics.

spidermanfan
welli think that mr sinister will be a side plot. remember hes not your common bad guy. he has no connections with magneto. and what else would senetor kelly turn out to be?

Catch 22
Wouldn't that fly into conflict with X-Men lore?

spidermanfan
dude dont even say that it would screw the plot. look what they did to spidey with his web shooters. they made it organic when it should have been man made. so dont say that they cant do it.

Darth Vicious
I agree about the webshooters, one of the more interesting parts in the comic book is that sometimes spidey runs out of web fluid in mid air which is always fun but it also makes sense to have organic shooters.

spidermanfan
i always thought it would be neat to try to make my own webshooters like outa glue and stuff. it never worked needless to say. but it was alwways a neat concept. i wish they would bring it back. but as for senator kelly, i believe he has some future part to play in the plot. and as i said before Mr. sinister would be perfect. because, he hates all mutants even though he is one, same goes for are good senator.
also senator kelly can liquify same for mr sinister. senator kllys power is still unknown. same gos for the powers of mr sinister. tell me what yall think.

Myndon
Yeah but senator Kelly was killed stick out tongue
so he will have no involvment in the 2nd film

spidermanfan
He was not killed. The actor who played him let that one slip. He liquified. thats one of his powers. He just dosent understand how to control them yet. Remember what magneto said to storm? "Are you sure you saw what you thought you Saw?
Peace

ToMacco
Please don't go see XMEN II. If you do, they will make a third one. And if they do that, I'll have to start slapping people.

spidermanfan
Dude you can go to hell with that X2 idea about not going to see it. i want them to make another one so i will go see x2 about 10 times!

Tex
I'll probably rent it.

spidermanfan
Dude it will be worth seeing. Im planning on seeing it the 1st showing. I cant wait!

Fitch
probably i'll see it also....when it'll get to TV laughing out loud j/k
I'll rent it also....

LanceWindu
I'll go see it in the theaters.

And also Senator Kelly is going to be in X2, it was confirmed on a movie site that the actor of Kelly was signed on and shooting scenes.

spidermanfan
Right on Lance. Totally true. At least someone belives me.

BOPRecruit 16
the movies nightcrawler is freaky looking

spidermanfan
I know he almost looks evil. Hard to believe hes like a monk. yaknow?

LanceWindu
I can't wait to see it.

I'm watching X-Men tonight on FOX because I want to see the new scenes it's supposed to have.

I believe it is just the X-Men 1.5 DVD version they are showing.

spidermanfan
Whats in xmen 1.5? I didnt want to shell 0ut the money since i already have the origiganal dvd

LanceWindu
I haven't seen the 1.5 yet.

I'm just assuming that's the version that will be on tonight.

I may be getting X-Men 1.5 soon though, and then I'd be able to tell you how the versions are different.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.