War vs. Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
After the events of Twilight Princess, Ganondorf gets teleported to the modern era. The Destroyer asks for Ganondorf's assistance against War, the first horseman of the Apocalypse and if he is destroyed, Ganondorf can return to his time and seek revenge on Link. Ganondorf accepts the offer and goes out to find the horseman. Ganondorf finds War at Samael's prison and challenges him to a fight.

Ganondorf is gimped from having only light arrows, silver arrows, and the triforce being his weakness. War's weapons can harm him. Feats from Twilight Princess are only allowed so no more bringing up feats from different LoZ games and also, he doesn't have his TK in this fight. Ganandorf can't go Ganon in this fight and must remain in physical form at all times.

War has all his powers restored and has all of his weapons and abilities.

Can the First Horseman of the Apocalypse defeat the the Dark Lord or will Ganondorf make War run for his money?

ScreamPaste
Back for your nightly spanking, I see.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Back for your nightly spanking, I see.

Back to acting like a total *** I see.

ScreamPaste
Keep up that language and I won't let you choose which paddle I use. no expression

Nemesis X
Why in the Nine Circles did you exist if you're gonna make an ass out of yourself?

ScreamPaste
I'm divine fury incarnate. A punishment sent from the heavens to reprimand you for your inequity and ignorance. 131

Nemesis X
I'm divine fury incarnate. A punishment sent from the heavens to reprimand you for your inequity and ignorance. 131

You're a fallen angel who has lost the path of light. For your dark corruption, you shall be slain, demon.

ScreamPaste
If you're offering me a sword fight, I have to decline, as you're unarmed. stick out tongue

/penis joke.

Ms.Marvel
why cant we all be friends sad

ScreamPaste
Because he's determined to accept my seed, but I will not donate it to him.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
why cant we all be friends sad

Hey, I would be nice if ScreamPaste would stop acting like a jackass. All I did was make a thread and already, ScreamPaste is a jerk.

ScreamPaste
And what did you learn from this experience?

Ms.Marvel
Because he's determined to accept my seed, but I will not donate it to him.

no0o0o0o crylaugh

Nemesis X
And what did you learn from this experience?

I learned that you're a total ****. Now get off this forum and go sniff Link's used underwear or whatever disturbing fetish you have.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Law of Nemesis X: Jackass + Jerk-off = ScreamPaste

Originally posted by Nemesis X
After the events of Twilight Princess, Ganondorf gets teleported to the modern era. The Destroyer asks for Ganondorf's assistance against War, the first horseman of the Apocalypse and if he is destroyed, Ganondorf can return to his time and seek revenge on Link. Ganondorf accepts the offer and goes out to find the horseman. Ganondorf finds War at Samael's prison and challenges him to a fight.

Ganondorf is gimped from having only light arrows, silver arrows, and the triforce being his weakness. War's weapons can harm him. Feats from Twilight Princess are only allowed so no more bringing up feats from different LoZ games and also, he doesn't have his TK in this fight. Ganandorf can't go Ganon in this fight and must remain in physical form at all times.

Can the First Horseman of the Apocalypse defeat the the Dark Lord or will Ganondorf make War run for his money?

Somebody hates Ganon to gimp him so.

If you're offering me a sword fight, I have to decline, as you're unarmed. stick out tongue

/penis joke.
lol, I knew there was something wrong with Mr.X

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Law of Nemesis X: Jackass + Jerk-off = ScreamPaste

Somebody hates Ganon to gimp him so.

lol, I knew there was something wrong with Mr.X

lol so true.

I only gimped the TK because ScreamPaste said a fight with Ganondorf in it is spite because of his TK. Which is why I got rid of the TK.

Check Resident Evil more often. Nemesis and Mr. X aren't the same character.

ScreamPaste
Link doesn't wear underwear erm

But more to the point, no.

Also, I'm not sharing my Jill sandwich with you, go to your room.

Phanteros
Monkey see monkey do.

ArtificialGlory
Link doesn't wear underwear erm

Wait a second... how do you know that?

ScreamPaste
...Crap.

MooCowofJustice
So, to actually begin the thread, does War have sufficient feats to damage Ganondorf?

ScreamPaste
Damnit, Moo. I'm not done destroying NemeSis.

iChaos
And the fanboyism begins.

Nemesis X
Damnit, Moo. I'm not done destroying NemeSis.

You "destroying me" is nothing more but a retarded way to close my threads. Quit it.

ScreamPaste
gtfo my thread with that garbage!

Yes, ofcourse, I'm just out to get you. Paranoia ftw.

iChaos
And we knew it was gonna be shits and giggles when we saw "Gannondorf".

ScreamPaste
2 N's not 3.

You gonna get Gannon-banned. o: /Trope.

ArtificialGlory
I'm in on the conspiracy, by the by.

iChaos
/facepalm

ScreamPaste
The mods, too. We've got all bases covered.

Nemesis X
Yes, ofcourse, I'm just out to get you. Paranoia ftw.

Then why not bring this stuff up in the off topic thread? If you're not trying to close my threads, why be an ass in here?

ScreamPaste
You're here. no expression

XanatosForever
ScreamPaste. Canadia's go-to-Troll for lulz.

Peach
Stop derailing the thread with this pointless bickering and get back on topic.

ScreamPaste
I do work, this is true.

KingD19
I'd give War a solid majority, he was beastly.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Canadia

Yes.

So yeah. Back to my question, War's feats.

ScreamPaste
Still not done.

NemeSis has broken the code of the playground! Keelhaul him!

Peach
Still not done.

NemeSis has broken the code of the playground! Keelhaul him!

No, you are done.

Go to the off-topic thread with this childish BS, if you keep it up in here (or any other thread), you're going to get a warning.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Nemesis X

I just wanted to point out that its the Master Sword that he is weak to, not the Triforce. So, he needs to be gimped from that most of all.

ScreamPaste
You have not heard the last of me! stick out tongue

I am unstoppable!

Edit:
C'mon NemeSis. We're goin' home. :c

LLLLLink
If Shin gets the mod fist, I'm going to splatter Bambi all over the road.

ScreamPaste
There will be no need, stick out tongue Your support is appreciated, but I will not put my men in the line of fire.

Or recieve more punishment for encouraging bad behaviour...

No, I go alone into this dark night!

LLLLLink
I will promote you to General, brave soldier.

Ganon stomps. Post isn't irrelevant stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
The fun part is he's "gimped" from all of that automatically.

LLLLLink
^ Truf, Moo.

ScreamPaste
Nah, most of it's still allowed, he's just not allowed ot be invincible.

LLLLLink
Well, you know.
It's not like he can be beaten without gimping his magic anyway...

ScreamPaste
Really wish NemeSis would make more interesting threads with characters he knows stuff about.

LLLLLink
1) Less ignorance on this forum
2) Less paragraphs of banter and more tact.

MooCowofJustice
I'm just going to say Ganon wins. Even without his godly TK, he still has really awesome TK in Twilight Princess, his insane durability is still at an insane level, he can teleport, do his Twilight Realm stuff, and smash things.

LLLLLink
I vote that Ganondorf be permabanned.

ScreamPaste
NemeSis turned off /all/ TK, I think.

Lulz

..Lolz

LLLLLink
Um, so its Brawl Ganondorf?

Demonic Phoenix
War wins based on the notion that the Ganondorf in this thread is gimped and warped beyond reasoning.

MooCowofJustice
K, well there's still godly strength and durability with Teleportation.

Unless of course Teleporation counts as not remaining in physical form. >_>

Either way, godly strength and durability.

LLLLLink
Yeah, the Earthquake punch thing.

iChaos
Lol, Ganon is a pu$$y.

LLLLLink
Vids o_O

ScreamPaste
He calls me a fanboy all the time, and stops to come in here, and say Ganon is a pussy.

..I don't think I'm the more bias between us.

iChaos
Wrong. And no, I just did it to see the result. Hehe, take your panties out your ass, kid.

LLLLLink
I'm a bigger fanboy than you, Shin.

Also iChaos, "kids" aren't 21.

ScreamPaste
OOOO, I new toy!

As for these panties, they were a gift from your sister.

LLLLLink
Well, since you are a necrophile, does that mean she is dead? I certainly hope not...

iChaos
OOOO, I new toy!

As for these panties, they were a gift from your sister.

I don't have a sister no expression

ScreamPaste
......Wow, then.. Who.. Well, ****.

I have to go apologise to Deva.

MooCowofJustice
Well, I certainly hope iChaos doesn't have long hair. Shin has rather bad eyesight when he is drunk.

LLLLLink
The lifespan of this thread is tanking.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Well, I certainly hope iChaos doesn't have long hair. Shin has rather bad eyesight when he is drunk.

LOL. THREAD WON!

SWblayde938
i like pie

ScreamPaste
I prefer pi to pie.

Edit: In highschool I'd fall asleep in math class, and wake up with an erection. sad

XanatosForever
This thread was stillborn...and Scream let his natural inclinations take over. Poor thread. sad

ScreamPaste
Xan, I just spat my drink. Well played. haermm

..That just ain't kool though. no expression

Ridley_Prime
Regardless of who wins, this thread is an embarrassment to us all.

XanatosForever
I think we can all agree on that part, RP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.