Juggernaut and Wonder Woman Vs. Apocalypse and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Classic Cain, Diana with standard gear(no ring and no lasso) Vs. A non-jobbing Apocalypse, and an ENRAGED Savage Hulk.

CIS, PIS, and BFR(to even out team Diana's "handicap" cause of the no lasso thing) are all off.

Fight to the death.

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

illadelph12
Apocalypse morphs into Optimus Prime with "You've Got The Touch" blasting out of his stereo then one shots WW ftw.

psycho gundam
apocalypse morphs into meik

Blanket
Apocalypse morphs into a knife. WW promptly self BFRs.

DTM
If Apoc has mental attacks, Team 2 wins, if not, then Team 1.

iceman24567
Apoc will have a hard time getting Juggs helmet off and Diana is immune to telepathy

Knowsbleed33
Team 1. Speed, strength and durability.

DTM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Apoc will have a hard time getting Juggs helmet off and Diana is immune to telepathy

If Rogue and Colossus can rip off Cains helmet, and a back hand from Nimrod can, Im sure an Enraged Savage Hulk will have little trouble doing so. As for WW being immune to telepathy, good thing she used that ability so well when fighting Fernus.......or not. smile

iceman24567
A enraged Savage Hulk wouldn't try to take the helmet off no expression. The ability is always active she is immune which means she won't be affected so fail thumb up

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by DTM
As for WW being immune to telepathy, good thing she used that ability so well when fighting Fernus.......or not. smile

I am convinced you really don't read WW smile

Team 1 wins.

iceman24567
^ This people should atleast keep up with upgrades erm

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by iceman24567
^ This people should atleast keep up with upgrades erm

If you're going to debate someone on a character's abilities, you'd think they would erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
If you're going to debate someone on a character's abilities, you'd think they would erm It's too much to ask for i could never bring myself to by an issue of Wonder Woman but i still read the comics

JakeTheBank
lol @ WW being underestimated all the time here.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol @ WW being underestimated all the time here.

Poccy is even more underestimated.

iceman24567
^It's been like that for a while but he's done nothing to change that.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by galactusischere
Poccy is even more underestimated.

Debatable.

I've seen more people give Apoc credit where credit is due under most threads which favor him (CIS, PIS, Jobbing off). Most people choose to flat out ignore Diana's equipment or powerset if they even bother to research the character at all.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Debatable.

I've seen more people give Apoc credit where credit is due under most threads which favor him (CIS, PIS, Jobbing off). Most people choose to flat out ignore Diana's equipment or powerset if they even bother to research the character at all.

The thing is, a person with the ability to become malleable can easily avoid Diana's lasso. Apoc can do that as was shown in the High Evo and Ikaris fight.

The only advantages I think Diana has over Apoc are speed and skill.

illadelph12
Ok, for a serious take on this battle:

Apocalypse teleports himself and Juggernaut away from Hulk and Wonder Woman (as he did High Evolutionay) so he can subdue Juggs (tk, tp, sonics, etc) one on one. While Hulk is getting battered around by Wonder Woman and getting more and more pissed, Apocalypse teleports back in the background and encases Wonder Woman and Hulk in a force field bubble (as Apoc did Caliban) to trap Wonder Woman in close quarters with Hulk to wear her down. He then extracts her bio-energies while she's battling Hulk who gains an increasing advantage and incapacitates her.

They then get a video camera...

Q99
Also she has a tiara with a cut-all enchantment and unbreakable bracers (which can blast lightning).

carver9
Well, since CIS is off, doesnt Juggernaut have a forcefield that he can use? Juggernaut solos the field, even killing wonder woman. He can also borrow more strength from cytorrak and increase his already durable hide (even though he doesnt need to due to the forcefield). Juggernaut 10/10.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by illadelph12
Ok, for a serious take on this battle:

Apocalypse teleports himself and Juggernaut away from Hulk and Wonder Woman (as he did High Evolutionay) so he can subdue Juggs (tk, tp, sonics, etc) one on one. While Hulk is getting battered around by Wonder Woman and getting more and more pissed, Apocalypse teleports back in the background and encases Wonder Woman and Hulk in a force field bubble (as Apoc did Caliban) to trap Wonder Woman in close quarters with Hulk to wear her down. He then extracts her bio-energies while she's battling Hulk who gains an increasing advantage and incapacitates her.

They then get a video camera...

no

BFR is off, so Apocalypse can't remove himself or Juggy from the battlefield. If CIS is off, WW would be using her tiara, speed and flight. I don't think Hulk can get mad fast enough to take her out before she's done with him.

I also don't see Apocalypse taking out Jugs either without BFR.

illadelph12
There's a difference between BFR and BFP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.