Pirates of The Caribbean Rumored plot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToddianGirl
*Please Remember that this only a rumored plot*

Link:
Pirates of The Caribbean On Stanger Tides
So what do you guys think?

Tramps Lady
i think it would be good smile
spesh since my name is bethany and im awesome smile

PirateofOslo
I think it sounds really cool! Ad it would be awesome if they had Blackbeard in it. Anyone else already dreaming of the part as Beth or what? I know I am. Sight...

Bwa Ha Ha
eek!

magicturtle
this sounds, completely and utterly horrible, i hope they dont make that a movie, because trust me, it'd be the worst movie ever made. first of all, it does not even follow with the main characters, because the only carry on character from the last film is jack! and secondly, its so corny! please, fountain of youth!? i hope they never make that a movie, it would be horrible.

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by magicturtle
this sounds, completely and utterly horrible, i hope they dont make that a movie, because trust me, it'd be the worst movie ever made. first of all, it does not even follow with the main characters, because the only carry on character from the last film is jack! and secondly, its so corny! please, fountain of youth!? i hope they never make that a movie, it would be horrible.

http://graphics.cbimg6.com/53/26938c.png

I think this makes my point!

PirateofOslo
Ahahaha I love that HP scene so much! An btw, totally agree.

Bwa Ha Ha
They already syuck the Fountain of Youth in the third one.

no expression

It's not somethig they only just now stuck in.

PirateofOslo
It's totally awesome, that's what it is.

(big grin)

IheartPocky
it sounds good to me. sorta. smile

JacksSweet
oh myyy.... sad

perhaps i'm weird--- but i don't get it... why changing the awesome true pirate atmosphere...? I can sense it just won't be POTC anymore...it sounds so not like potc....it sounds....well,...a bit plastic to me...

i'm sorry, i' m just a little bit disappointed... but again , it's just my opinion...
Anyone sharing the same one? :O

PirateofOslo
I get what you mean, but I still can't help being excited. I'm just praying they don't screw it up! That would be really sad.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Guys, be nice to magicturtle (little too late am I...), he's just stating an opinion.

Originally posted by JacksSweet
oh myyy.... sad

perhaps i'm weird--- but i don't get it... why changing the awesome true pirate atmosphere...? I can sense it just won't be POTC anymore...it sounds so not like potc....it sounds....well,...a bit plastic to me...

i'm sorry, i' m just a little bit disappointed... but again , it's just my opinion...
Anyone sharing the same one? :O

I feel the same, honestly. I'm having trouble with this plot. It doesn't sound like Jack much. >>. and since they're carrying on the story with Jack in it... you know what I mean? *sigh*

>>.

PirateofOslo
They better have a WHOLE LOT of Jack-ness in it, and lotsa weird side-stories. I HOPE this movie turns out good. It would hurt too much if it was a flop.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
"Hurt too much" would be an understatement for me. they have to redeem POTC. AWE kinda.. yeah. you know what I mean.

PirateofOslo
Yeah, I know.. That was like, the understatement of the year.. Or at least the month.

Bwa Ha Ha
Honestly, I don't care too much about the plot. Let's face it: Most POTC fans just wanna see Jack being Jack.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Kinda do care on this side - aside from being a writer, I also care about what critics think. heh. I want to see a story. It's not just Jack that attracted me to POTC - it's also the story.

Jack helped ALOT, though. xD

Bwa Ha Ha
AWE had too much, story, though. That was the main problem. CotBP had a simple one, and thus, it didn't get convoluted and everything flowed easily.

I'm not saying we don't need a good story, just that it doesn't have to be something of epic literary proportions.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
That's mostly the point. xD AWE had too much. This plot here seems to be too far from the last movies - and it doesn't sound like it's going for the whole POTC feel. even if AWE was meh, they should at least make it go there a little.

They need to find balance. It shouldn't be cluttered, like a book into a movie, but rather, it should be compacted, simple but tasteful.

PirateofOslo
I'm one of those fans who still, even though I know AWE was meh, defend it with sharp claws if anybody tries to trash it. I know this will be that case too, even if the plot doesn't work, I'll still love the movie.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by PirateofOslo
I'm one of those fans who still, even though I know AWE was meh, defend it with sharp claws if anybody tries to trash it. I know this will be that case too, even if the plot doesn't work, I'll still love the movie.

not sure about this now. After all, disappointment in the 3rd movie almost threw me out the fandom. >.<

but that's just me.

PirateofOslo
Well, let's just hope this one doesn't disappoint!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.