iron patriot goblin sirum vs iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who wins ?

iron patriot norman osborn with goblin sirum still

or

tony stark iron man

i searched and only poped up same fight but just regular old norman.

in this fight he has the goblin sirum but with his new iron suit.

JakeTheBank
I think this is the wrong forum.

Badabing
Digi has to move this. I have no powers here. sad uhuh

chomperx9
bump

Blanket
More on this 'sirum'

chomperx9
Originally posted by Blanket
More on this 'sirum' serum you know what i meant

Blanket
Originally posted by chomperx9
serum you know what i meant This changes everything.

Badabing
Originally posted by Blanket
More on this 'sirum'

serum you know what i meant durink Originally posted by Blanket
This changes everything. laughing out loud

thanos-prime
Which suit does IM get?

JakeTheBank
Tony ftw.

chomperx9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Which suit does IM get? classic

thanos-prime
classic So the one he was able to knock out the surfer and fight thor with?please be more specific he has alot of suits

chomperx9
Originally posted by thanos-prime
So the one he was able to knock out the surfer and fight thor with?please be more specific he has alot of suits the one he used to KO hulk in the silver age series

thanos-prime
Norman gets raped

JakeTheBank
I'd put Iron Man beyond Iron Patriot pretty much every time. Tony is more than capable of dealing with someone with more advanced tech than he has, and considering his experience with armored suits, he has more than a few tricks up his sleeve to fall back on.

chomperx9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd put Iron Man beyond Iron Patriot pretty much every time. Tony is more than capable of dealing with someone with more advanced tech than he has, and considering his experience with armored suits, he has more than a few tricks up his sleeve to fall back on. thats why i added the serum to norman so even though his suit gets blown up he is still harder to take down

JakeTheBank
I always assumed that Osborn is still under the effects of the serum? Like the goblin formula already effected his DNA?

the ninjak
Tony's extremis will tear him apart like a Lobster!

jalek moye
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I always assumed that Osborn is still under the effects of the serum? Like the goblin formula already effected his DNA?

He is

besides Iron Patriot suit isn't that great

Q99
thats why i added the serum to norman so even though his suit gets blown up he is still harder to take down

Still, once the suit's down there's not much he can do with Tony unless Tony's badly damaged first, and he's not going to badly damage Tony. The serum has no affect on the outcome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.