The Hot Tub Time Machine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mairuzu
4DCFPS58KYY

Got tickets to a free screening last night when i was on my way into the book of eli.

Saw a preview of this during the movie so i'm all in. Gonna go watch it tonight after a sess. FO FREEEEE

BruceSkywalker
i will not be seeing this shiite.. even free

Mairuzu
So closed minded

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
So closed minded

nah.. i am open minded, but shiite like this doesn't even deserve to be talked about... this looks like it has standard jokes which have been told countless times already

Mairuzu
Not really.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Not really.

after u see. tell us all about it

ikova
actually it looks good, but the trailers do lie quite a bit

Mairuzu
This fat lady wouldn't let us in. Gonna have to try again.

Mr. Rhythmic
Looks funny.

Tired-Hiker
I saw it, it was good.

monikaluchi
Actually i have seen few movies based on time machine theme. But i don't enjoyed such supernatural thoughts . So i may not gonna watch this movie .

S_D_J
Saw the Trailer

I'm interested

forumcrew
Originally posted by monikaluchi
i don't enjoyed ...... i may not gonna

????

Clearly no one is gonna put this up for film of the year, but it looks like it would be good to sit back with some popcorn and have some laughs.

K.Diddy
beer Seen this today,it was ok,There were a few laughs in it,All the ''Future,past'' jokes were pretty much just stolen from Back to the future though,It's not a complete waste of time,if you want a beer and a few cheap laughs on a Satarday night,but still there are better movies out there even for that erm 6.5/10

The Nuul
I liked it for a cheap laugh and its some what original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.