Sise-Neg Vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Sise-Neg at the height of hes powers versus the LT himself.
CIS, PIS, and Jobbing are all off.

How does this go down?

guy222
good to see ya

galactusischere
good to see u too my friend. yes

ares834
Thanos takes them both down for teh lulz.

supremthor
yup thanos owns them so bad that he doesn't even have to be in the battle.

Xplosive
I am not sure, but I do agree that Thanos comes and takes them both down.

CortSether
Disappointed that this turned into a joke thread.

GalacticStorm
LT. Sise Neg gradually absorbed all the mystical might of the universe and then unleashed it all as the Big Bang. Its one thing to absorb all of that power but its another to demonstrate on panel that you can effectively wield that power with control and skill. He'd need to be able to do that to go one on one with LT.

With that in mind definitely LT.

Anyone who has demonstrated beyond universal power would be greater than Sise Neg.

Heart Of The Infinite
White Phoenix Of Crown

guy222
So good to see u

smile

kevdude
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
LT. Sise Neg gradually absorbed all the mystical might of the universe and then unleashed it all as the Big Bang. Its one thing to absorb all of that power but its another to demonstrate on panel that you can effectively wield that power with control and skill. He'd need to be able to do that to go one on one with LT.

Anyone who has demonstrated beyond universal power would be greater than Sise Neg.

Heart Of The Infinite
White Phoenix Of Crown

Thats about right.

guy222
Hey Kev

CortSether

Heart Of The Infinite
White Phoenix Of Crown

Except that Sise-Neg recreated all of Marvel which is larger than a universe.

And no, WPOTC would not be greater than Genesis.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CortSether

Created all of Marvel?

You mean 616 my friend. Have you read the issue or are you going by the words of another poster? shifty

The multiverse isn't created as a whole by one Big Bang. You have the core universe that is created and then independently from that creation event over time as a result of timeline manipulation, atomic vibrational differences, unnatural intervention etc alternate realities form from the core universe.

If you refer to Ultimate Fantastic Four, the N Zone storyline issues 13 to 18 you'll see the point laid out very clearly when Nihil talks of universes yet to form, newborn universes and older universes in the multiverse soon to die. So no Sise Neg did not create all Marvel.

Sise Neg went back through the 616 timeline absorbing all mystical energy as he went along. When he reached the beginning of time he unleashed this power back into the void resulting in the same 616. Not all of Marvel erm

That is a universal act. A universal power. Anyone that has shown beyond universal power such as Thanos absorbing the universal but also LT on top of that and the White Phoenix of Crown manipulating the atomic structure of the universe in the palm of her hand are according to on panel feats greater than Sise Neg.

illadelph12
GS? Is this a flashback or something? Sup brotha?

Kris Blaze
Guy takes this one.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by illadelph12
GS? Is this a flashback or something? Sup brotha?

Hey hey Illy! eek!

Long time. Where u been? Youre gonna have to add me on facebook or something lol.

I havent been on here for a year bro. Same old bull lol

illadelph12
I've been around man. I check in daily from work and when I get home, but my post count's dropped significantly from the old month long debate days. Real Life Responsibilities, Love Life, and Career>>>Arguing Fiction. Have you been working/studying or something?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by illadelph12
Real Life Responsibilities, Love Life, and Career>>>Arguing Fiction. Have you been working/studying or something?
We all know this isn't true.

Mr Master
Originally posted by kevdude

Thats about right.
no

Mr Master
Originally posted by CortSether

thumb up

Mr Master

Created all of Marvel?

Sise-Neg?

Yes, he did.

You mean 616 my friend.
Have you read the issue
I read the arc, and Sise-Neg re-created 616, and beyond ....

The multiverse isn't created as a whole by one Big Bang. You have the core universe that is created and then independently from that creation event over time as a result of timeline manipulation, atomic vibrational differences, unnatural intervention etc alternate realities form from the core universe.
no expression ... While it's true, that those are forms of TImeline creation,
it is surely not the only avenue of said creations.

The Multiverse, heck even the Omniverse has been remade in the past,
so, I disagree with your dispute of a Big Bang creating all of Marvel.

If you refer to Ultimate Fantastic Four, the N Zone storyline issues 13 to 18 you'll see the point laid out very clearly when Nihil talks of universes yet to form, newborn universes and older universes in the multiverse soon to die. So no Sise Neg did not create all Marvel.
This has nothing to do with SIse-Neg,
and it surely does not in any way dispute what Sise-Neg did.

Sise Neg went back through the 616 timeline absorbing all mystical energy as he went along. When he reached the beginning of time he unleashed this power back into the void resulting in the same 616. Not all of Marvel
According to on panel truth, SIse-Neg travelled across Timelines,
and inf act, literally stated "The Universe and BEYOND!"

That is a universal act. A universal power. Anyone that has shown beyond universal power such as White Phoenix of Crown manipulating the atomic structure of the universe in the palm of her hand are according to on panel feats greater than Sise Neg.
laughing

Mr Master
edit

Mr Master
Sise-Neg reamde all of Marvel in 1972

It's even one of the 4 examples
Marvel gives us of the Marvel Universe being reborn from nothingness.

SiseNeg travelled across Timelines,
and even stated he was taking over the Universe & beyond.

==============================

The writer flat out states when SiseNeg finally achieved Godhood:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2059813_Sise2.jpg

"Time - Space, it all melts into power ... power with a name ... SiseNeg"

=====

SiseNeg's original bio also states that he "became Godlike in magical power."

And as we know, he "absorbed all the magical energy in the entire universe"
(from the present of 616
back through the growth of the Marvelverse's time (all timelines)
to the point before the original Big Bang. (first creation of the universe)

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2059814_Sis1.jpg

SiseNeg was responsible for the "second creation of the Universe"

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2059815_Sise4.jpg

=====

The writer also stated that SiseNeg contained "all extant power"

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2059816_Sise3.jpg

(so that's all existing power right there)

=====

So this is why SiseNeg was God at that point:

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2059905_Sise1.jpg

========================

I'll post the scan later where Sise-Neg literally stated ...

... "The Universe and BEYOND" ...

Knowsbleed33
Woo hoo! Mr. M vs. GS, the good ol' days are back again!

Juntai
Hey hey Illy! eek!

Long time. Where u been? Youre gonna have to add me on facebook or something lol.

I havent been on here for a year bro. Same old bull lol What's up GS?
Welcome back.

Batman-Prime
It still sounds to me like they meant just one Universe. Universe and beyond is to vague to say that he meant universe. Beyond can refer to anything. And if he meant Multiverse why not say it with one word?

Blanket
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It still sounds to me like they meant just one Universe. Universe and beyond is to vague to say that he meant universe. Beyond can refer to anything. And if he meant Multiverse why not say it with one word? It doesn't help that 'beyond' can mean anything from a universe + a scorpion, to a universe plus an omniverse...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket
It doesn't help that 'beyond' can mean anything from a universe + a scorpion, to a universe plus an omniverse...

How do you define a Universe? All matter and anti-matter? Then beyond would mean "the nothingness" which is beyond the borders of our universe.

CortSether
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.