Deadpool vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Deadpool can't use his guns in this fight, Batman doesn't have his utility belt, and neither of them has access to legs. Deadpool doesn't have his healing factor or arms, and Batman is completely paralyzed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by supremthor
Deadpool can't use his guns in this fight, Batman doesn't have his utility belt, and neither of them has access to legs. Deadpool doesn't have his healing factor or arms, and Batman is completely paralyzed.

Batman wins.

Spite.

Mindset
Deapool.

He can still talk and that's his greatest weapon.

AverageSavage
Deadpool wins

Wild Shadow
it's suppose to be a trick question without the healing factor DP cant stay alive........

but, he forgot that DP is also curse with life so he still wins..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Deapool.

tideoftime
Gotta go with Deadpool. Bruce will feel like he died and went to whatever hell is reserved for child molesters and telemarketers...

BruceSkywalker
batman wins.. just punch wade in the mouth several times so he doesn't here himself speak

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
batman wins.. just punch wade in the mouth several times so he doesn't here himself speak

How does a paralyzed man punch someone in the mouth?

tideoftime
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
How does a paralyzed man punch someone in the mouth?

Batkick.

The Nuul
Batman wins because hes DC.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by supremthor
Deadpool can't use his guns in this fight, Batman doesn't have his utility belt, and neither of them has access to legs. Deadpool doesn't have his healing factor or arms deadpool always has a healing factor smile

the ninjak
I love Deadpool but Batman wins this ....especially once the cancer kicks in.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
I love Deadpool but Batman wins this ....especially once the cancer kicks in. What will cancer do to someone who is immortal?

the ninjak
What will cancer do to someone who is immortal?

Hasn't his healing factor been turned off ?

the ninjak
He needed Hulks blood to enchance his immunity to it. Its that bad.

Wild Shadow
deadpool is still immortal...... cursed by thanos... if anything all it would do is cause him excruciating pain but what does that mean when he takes beatings of all kinds regularly and is tortured every other story

Mindset
Hasn't his healing factor been turned off ? What does that have to do with what I said?

Pezmerga
What are they gonna do? Stare at each other?

Mindset
He needed Hulks blood to enchance his immunity to it. Its that bad. No, he didn't.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
deadpool is still immortal...... cursed by thanos

Sweet!!!!! Deadpool ftw thanks to cancer killing Thanos.

the ninjak
No, he didn't.

I could be wrong but i read an issue years ago when his Healing wasnt working so well and captured one of the scientists who originally experimented on him. The solution was in Hulks blood... so of course Deadpool jumped out of a helicopter and fought him and used a special syringe to get some.

pls correct me if Im wrong

Pezmerga
I could be wrong but i read an issue years ago when his Healing wasnt working so well and captured one of the scientists who originally experimented on him. The solution was in Hulks blood... so of course Deadpool jumped out of a helicopter and fought him and used a special syringe to get some.

pls correct me if Im wrong

He Blew up a reactor, then had to jump in to the core to stop it. The Gamma radiation he endured made his healing factor go kaput. Then the guy sent out deadpool gloves to shady places all over the world under Tom Cassidys name. Luring Deadpool there so he can make amends. Siryn came along as well. Yes he needed the hulks blood.

Mindset
wtf, i swear i posted here again

Survivor19
o_0 at this thread.
'cause the fight between 2 combatants who can't use their arm or legs is so entertaining.

Still, Daedpool has a sure win weapon in his arsenal. He will kill Batman with Mamageddon.

AverageSavage
Deadpool could just roll over to Batman and eat him

Lord Feron
Deadpool can still bite him... but then again Batman has his glare even if he is paralyzed... tough fight!

DarkOdin
Deapool.

2X After about a 1 or 2 Deadpool will do something the Joker wish he could. Batman will go crazy and bite off his tongue and kill himself.

This Still only gets deadpool 6/10 b/c the other 4 Batman willsome how pull off some Batkicks

WickedDynamite
Deadpool wins because Marvel is cool and if you think that Deadpool sucks becuase he's a rip off off Deathstroke/Ambush Bug then you're a over grown 30 year old buttman fans!

zMOG!@

The Nuul
wtf, i swear i posted here again

Too much Olde E or just wacko

SamZED
Originally posted by Survivor19
o_0 at this thread.
'cause the fight between 2 combatants who can't use their arm or legs is so entertaining.

Still, Daedpool has a sure win weapon in his arsenal. He will kill Batman with Mamageddon. laughing laughing laughing Forgot about the Mamageddon. It makes children cry and makes grown ups kill themselvs after ripping off their own ears.

But seriosuly this thread is the biggest FAIL since Balboa's speech at the end of Rocky 4..

geshien
Originally posted by tideoftime
Gotta go with Deadpool. Bruce will feel like he died and went to whatever hell is reserved for child molesters and telemarketers...

LMAO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.