Dark phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zinaldo
Just how powerful is she or was she and at what level do you put her compare to the eternity,living tribunal and others.

I read that she did kick galactus butt and that unlike him she could actually go for longer in fight because she gets her strength from future unborn so if that is the case who do you think is stronger than her and is in the top ten of strongest in marvel comics .

And how would she fare against franklin richards and others like odin,thanos and silver surfer,thanks.

Colossus-Big C
How much prep are we talking about mmm

zinaldo
Don't get it just wanting to know just how strong you people consider her to be.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by zinaldo
Don't get it just wanting to know just how strong you people consider her to be. we shes definitely more powerful than than galactus, ill say dark pheonix is on the level of eternity

galactusischere
I would place DP just below a mildly-fed Galactus and above the Tyrant at Full Power.

The Galactus that rachel beat was starving, so it was hardly fair.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
we shes definitely more powerful than than galactus, ill say dark pheonix is on the level of eternity

Nope. There is a thread, and galactus won by a landslide.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nope. There is a thread, and galactus won by a landslide. isnt dark pheonix>>>green pheonix?

galactusischere
isnt dark pheonix>>>green pheonix?

not that much more powerful but yea DP is > GP.

Keep in mind that Galactus at a starving level gave Phoenix a fight. The other two instances Phoenix had to flee.

zinaldo
No she left because she knew if she kept on fighting then she would be ruining the lives of future unborn,you can check on the net even galactus was resigned to losing as he said he had limits whereas she could go on for more.

galactusischere
1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/Excalibur_025_-_16.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/Excalibur_025_-_17.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_19.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_20.jpg
3-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_21.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p20.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p21.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix01.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix02.jpg
3-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix03.jpg
4-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix04.jpg
5-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix05.jpg
6-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix06.jpg
7-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix07.jpg
8-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix1.jpg
9-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix2.jpg

galactusischere
No she left because she knew if she kept on fighting then she would be ruining the lives of future unborn,you can check on the net even galactus was resigned to losing as he said he had limits whereas she could go on for more.

all of their encounters are ^.

zinaldo
So you could see that if phoenix wanted she could beat him and that wasn't the white crown phoenix with jean grey herself,imagine what she would do to galactus as she is at her fullest power.

galactusischere
So you could see that if phoenix wanted she could beat him and that wasn't the white crown phoenix with jean grey herself,imagine what she would do to galactus as she is at her fullest power.

Imagine what the omniverse eating Galactus would to to the puny WPOTC.

On some other forums such as Comicvine, you would see people picking Phoenix as the winner. But on those boards people don't know shit. for ex. they though that Thanos and/or Galactus could beat Mandrakk. which is impossible considering that Mandrakk was eating the supreme being of DC.

Even IF phoenix could beat Galactus, then Abraxas would come out and murder her. and thats a big IF.

-Pr-
Imagine what the omniverse eating Galactus would to to the puny WPOTC.

On some other forums such as Comicvine, you would see people picking Phoenix as the winner. But on those boards people don't know shit. for ex. they though that Thanos and/or Galactus could beat Mandrakk. which is impossible considering that Mandrakk was eating the supreme being of DC.

Even IF phoenix could beat Galactus, then Abraxas would come out and murder her. and thats a big IF.

puny? seriously?

zinaldo
Phoenix saved existence, the omnivese by holding on to the strands of it which were unravelling and reenergising them under her own personal power.

galactusischere
Originally posted by -Pr-
puny? seriously?

If only she had feats, she wouldn't have been puny. But unfortunately based on feats, she is a lightweight abstract.

-Pr-
If only she had feats, she wouldn't have been puny. But unfortunately based on feats, she is a lightweight abstract.

casually manipulating reality is puny?

galactusischere
casually manipulating reality is puny?

Galactus has done the same. *Infinity saga*

-Pr-
Galactus has done the same. *Infinity saga*

what does this have to do with him?

zinaldo
Death explained that her hunger scared the fundamental forces of the universe because she was a human mutant with unlimited potential for growth.

galactusischere
Death explained that her hunger scared the fundamental forces of the universe because she was a human mutant with unlimited potential for growth.

Did you look at the scan?
"if there is anyone that exeeds my limits, its Galactus"-Jean

HoM Wanda is the most powerful mutant. She is tens of times more powerful than Franklin, Galactus, and Phoenix COMBINED.

Jean isn't even close.
There are still Jamie Braddock and Mad Jim Jaspers. Both are more powerful than Phoenix.

SoulDevourer
just below a mildly-fed Galactus and above the Tyrant at Full Power.
wut? Tyrant has turn Galactus own tech against him no expression

-Pr-
HoM Wanda is the most powerful mutant. She is tens of times more powerful than Franklin, Galactus, and Phoenix COMBINED.

pr1983

what possible feats do you think put her on that level?

galactusischere
pr1983

Well, I remember during HoM wanda created a warp that sucked Galactus in. Though only Galactus' leg was shown.

Im gonna see if I can get my scanner to work. But im sure someone like Mr.masters or Galan has got the scans.

Mr Master

Phoenix saved existence, the omnivese by holding on to the strands of it which were unravelling and reenergising them under her own personal power.
laughing

Mr Master

HoM Wanda is the most powerful mutant.
She is tens of times more powerful than Franklin, Galactus, and Phoenix COMBINED.

Jean isn't even close.

Tearing the entire Omniverse to pieces,
while simultaneously remaking 616 into her personal mutant paradise.
then putting it all back with a thought?

Oh, she also nullified the mutant gene, affecting 90% of the race, across all Timelines.

HOM Wanda was like GOD in that arc.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mr Master

Oh, she also nullified the mutant gene, affecting 90% of the race, across all Timelines.

I've always wondered, was HoM wanda more powerful than Bradock and/or Jaspers??

Mr Master

Yes, she literally brought Jaspers back to life (powers and all)
but it was Jamie that merged Jaspers with the Fury. (so his handbook bio alludes)

HOM Wanda is one of the most powerful beings ever to appear in the Marvel Universe.

Xplosive
More powerful than those two combined, easily and no contest. She would make a joke out of them.

-Pr-
no expression

JakeTheBank
HOM Wanda gets a lot of credit. A lot.

GalacticStorm
The Phoenix at full power is greater than Galactus at full power. No one can credibly argue any differently.

starlock
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Phoenix at full power is greater than Galactus at full power. No one can credibly argue any differently.

QFT thumb up

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mr Master

Did the Chaos wave tear through the multiverse? yes

Did she consciously create, power and direct this chaos wave? no

Was the chaos wave triggered by the reality alteration Wanda caused? yes

Is the destruction caused by the Chaos Wave therefore a feat of Wandas or just something she indirectly brought about ? shifty

Was it stated on panel that Wanda could barely keep herself together and she required the support of her brother Pietro to change reality in 616? yes

Does it look like a mutant with Phoenix potential has been born in spite of "GOD" Wandas efforts? shifty

Thats enough. smile

galactusischere

Galactus ate a celestial. Galactus has better feats. There is no proof that Phoenix created Galactus. Galactus can easily kill Phoenix with a trigger of the UN.

GalacticStorm
Galactus ate a celestial. Galactus has better feats. There is no proof that Phoenix created Galactus. Galactus can easily kill Phoenix with a trigger of the UN.

You mean an alternate reality Galactus ate a Celestial and as stated on panel that was after he was physically altered by the Dreaming Celestials manipulations. So you have two counts against your theories-

1) It was 616 Galactus
2) It was an altered Galactus

Your argument is therefore redundant. As for your point that Galactus can kill the Phoenix, it is canon that the Phoenix Force cannot be killed by any means. It is mutable, indestructible life force. It can transfer between states but it cannot be killed. The point is stated and shown on panel and verified by its handbook entry. Hosts can have their physical bodies destroyed but the Phoenix within cannot die.

You keep talking about how Rachel fought a hungry Galactus. You're correct, however Galactus went on to explain during that fight just why it wouldnt have mattered either way.

Galactus has limited energy reserves. He requires outside sources to replenish himself. A Phoenix avatar has limitless reserves that its hooked into and can draw upon. So Galactus could eat a planet, attempt to fight Phoenix and it wouldnt make a difference, he'd run out of energy and then get consumed. Galactus is a planet eater. His biggest feat is blowing up a few star systems in an outburst of energy during Annihilation. Phoenix is at a universal level the sentient Big Bang. One of its many avatars held the 616 universe that Galactus is a mere component of in the palm of her hand after materializing it there atom by atom. A point verified by Jean Greys handbook entry which states she can manipulate atomic structures on a universal scale. Thats way beyond Galactus. Be objective and accept that. erm

vibesublime
I've never posted on here before, as to be honest my comic knowledge isn't on nearly the same level as everyone else's, but I just wanted to say that I have quite enjoyed reading Galactic Storm's posts in this thread. They're well thought out, logically structured and clearly written. Keep up the good work wink

the ninjak
Phoenix is a universal being...
Which is something you cant kill , especially one that can constantly resurect itself at a random rate.

But can it kill Galactus? sure....he's just some guy who survived the Big Bang. Phoenix has been through plenty of those.

Colossus-Big C
Lord Chaos >>>Hom wanda though.
he "is" the chaos wave after all

the ninjak
Wanda's loose grip on reality was her only weakness

Jean was an Omega level mutant with telepathy and telekinesis. And Omega level mutants have potentialy limitless potential in there field. which is why the Phoenix force chose her. Adding Pyrokinesis and reality alteration.

Franklin is still inexperienced and Galactus has'nt existed no where long as it.
And Rachel's failure to restrain Galactus previously was due to the fact that the Phoenix Force's power is weighed by the host's hold on it.

brownqk
Originally posted by the ninjak
Phoenix is a universal being...
Which is something you cant kill , especially one that can constantly resurect itself at a random rate.

But can it kill Galactus? sure....he's just some guy who survived the Big Bang. Phoenix has been through plenty of those.

This is getting ridiculous. The Phoenix's powers aren't limitless. And besides, both Galactus and the Phoenix are cosmic necessities that would never kill each other. Do you understand what happens to the Marvel universe without Galactus? Has the Phoenix ever shaken hands with Eternity as an equal like Galactus? Did the Living Tribunal imbue her with the vital task of keeping the Universe balanced like Galactus?

the ninjak
Originally posted by brownqk
This is getting ridiculous. The Phoenix's powers aren't limitless. And besides, both Galactus and the Phoenix are cosmic necessities that would never kill each other. Do you understand what happens to the Marvel universe without Galactus? Has the Phoenix ever shaken hands with Eternity as an equal like Galactus? Did the Living Tribunal imbue her with the vital task of keeping the Universe balanced like Galactus?

Excactly...Galactus has many times been described as a force of nature that is part of the cycle of life smile
Phoenix would have no reason to ever attack him.
But this thread demands a fight and I believe that Jean Grey Phoenix would put Galactus down simply because it is older and Jean was an Omega level mutant.

galactusischere
You mean an alternate reality Galactus ate a Celestial and as stated on panel that was after he was physically altered by the Dreaming Celestials manipulations. So you have two counts against your theories-

1) It was 616 Galactus
2) It was an altered Galactus

It was 616 Galactus from the near FUTURE. Alternative TIME-LINE. And all Tiamut did was manipulate Galactus into thinking that his cosmic hunger is insatiable.

has anyone on Galactus' level ever tried to kill Phoenix for good without caring for the fate of the universe/multi-verse? When Galactus was doing that(and Phoenix was dying), Death, Roma, and Uatu came and told him that she is the life of the universe or something I don't remember. And Phoenix has been defeated by FAR LESS! When Galactus died during the Abraxas saga, and big A came out, it was stated that the only thing(s) short of the LT that could defeat Abraxas were Galactus and/or the UN. So Galactus had to be ressurected.

1- http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix07.jpg
2- http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix1.jpg
3- http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix2.jpg

^ When?

Galactus destroyed GALAXIES. GALAXIES. Thats more than Phoenix has done.
And 616 Galactus is MULTI-VERSAL just like 616 Eternity/Infinity/Oblivion/Entropy/Abraxas/Death etc etc..

And what is going to stop Galactus from eating the phoenix' life out of her? Phoenix was NEVER even mentioned in a comic in which Galactus' origins was shown.

But gotta give you props for the nice arguement and debating skills. thumb up

galactusischere

Franklin is still inexperienced and Galactus has'nt existed no where long as it.
And Rachel's failure to restrain Galactus previously was due to the fact that the Phoenix Force's power is weighed by the host's hold on it.

Man you're downplaying Galactus. Rachel would never defeat Galactus. Neither would Dark Phoenix. WPOTC/Full Phoenix force maybe.

galactusischere
Excactly...Galactus has many times been described as a force of nature that is part of the cycle of life smile
Phoenix would have no reason to ever attack him.
But this thread demands a fight and I believe that Jean Grey Phoenix would put Galactus down simply because it is older and Jean was an Omega level mutant.

I have posted all of they're encounters in the first page of the thread.

Galactus is proven to be multi-versal, while Phoenix hasn't been proven to be multi-versal.

Plus Galactus can easily nullify/restart the Phoenix. Phoenix has NO feats on Galactus' level. None.

galactusischere
Lord Chaos >>>Hom wanda though.
he "is" the chaos wave after all

HoM Wanda>>Mad Jim Jaspers>Jamie Bradock>>Eternity/Galactus>>ord Chaos/Master Order>>>>>Chthon.

the ninjak
Man you're downplaying Galactus. Rachel would never defeat Galactus. Neither would Dark Phoenix. WPOTC/Full Phoenix force maybe. Originally posted by galactusischere

Galactus destroyed GALAXIES. GALAXIES. Thats more than Phoenix has done. thumb up

I am sure phoenix was there when Galactus survived the first Big Bang that Galactus survived..... and I'm sure the Phoenix can destroy galaxies. It is the primal god of death and resurection.

As I stated the Phoenix Force is as strong as its vessal. Rachel was weak but Jean had unlimited potential.

galactusischere
I am sure phoenix was there when Galactus survived the first Big Bang that Galactus survived..... and I'm sure the Phoenix can destroy galaxies. It is the primal god of death and resurection.

What? No she was not, Galan of Taa merged with the sentinent of the previous universe and became Galactus The Devourer of Worlds.

And Galactus is the power of the cosmos. Point?

Jean has unlimited potential? LOL. Even Mad Jim Jaspers doesn't have unlimited potential.

Galactus is multi-versal, there is proof. Phoenix might be multi-versal but there is no proof.

the ninjak

Jean has unlimited potential? LOL. Even Mad Jim Jaspers doesn't have unlimited potential.

Galactus is multi-versal, there is proof. Phoenix might be multi-versal but there is no proof.

I thought Omega level mutant meant pure unlimited potential in the area they were gifted in. Which is why the Phoenix chose her. Those powers being Telepathy and Telekinesis .....which with the Phoenix amplification is awesome!

And for arguments sake the Phoenix is the god of Death and Rebirth.

galactusischere
I thought Omega level mutant meant pure unlimited potential in the area they were gifted in. Which is why the Phoenix chose her. Those powers being Telepathy and Telekinesis .....which with the Phoenix amplification is awesome!

And for arguments sake the Phoenix is the god of Death and Rebirth.

No Jean isn't/wasn't "unlimited" no one is. Not even the Living Tribunal.

Galactus is completely immune to telepathy, as Xavier found out. Full Phoenix force has been defeated by X-Men. When Galactus came to eat earth EVERY TIME they had to use HIS own tech against him or MOST HEROES/VILLAINS ON EARTH HAD TO TEAM UP WITH EACH OTHER.

Im not sure about Phoenix being the "god of death and rebirth" thing. Galactus said that she fed upon the souls of the unborn. And again Galactus is the very power of the cosmos and is multi-versal.

Jean has no feats on Galactus' level. None.

and Jean got owned my freakin Magneto! and Onslaught. and Apocalypse.

Blanket
The two avatars look the same scrolling down semi fast, so it looks like the same guy posting over and over.

the ninjak
Yet the Phoenix Force protects the M'kraan crystal which is pretty much an infinte gauntlet or cosmic cube.... actually it's the centre of all things.

galactusischere
Yet the Phoenix Force protects the M'kraan crystal which is pretty much an infinte gauntlet or cosmic cube.... actually it's the centre of all things.
Power Wise... Ultimate Nullifier>Infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>Cosmic Cube>Crystal. FACT
But overall an IG wielder can beat a UN wielder, but there is nothing a cosmic cube can do to either. And the Crystal would not be able to affect Galactus.

nicamarvin
Do you understand what happens to the Marvel universe without Galactus? NOTHING.............................. cool MJJ proved that..... smokin'

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
NOTHING.............................. cool MJJ proved that..... smokin'

No Abraxas comes out and kicks MJJ's ass.

Power Cosmic II
NOTHING.............................. cool MJJ proved that..... smokin'

please pass the pipe

nicamarvin
No Abraxas comes out and kicks MJJ's ass. ... laughing where WAS abraxas when Sir James took over 288? his WARP thats what happened............. smokin'

Blanket
... laughing where WAS abraxas when Sir James took over 288? his WARP thats what happened............. smokin' I have no idea what you're talking about.

galactusischere
... laughing where WAS abraxas when Sir James took over 288? his WARP thats what happened............. smokin'
Only one Abraxas. Only one true Galactus. Galactus has only truly died ONCE. Abraxas wasn't freed.

Abraxas could only be killed by the UN. He was destroying universes by just entering them. He was truly a multi-versal being.

the ninjak
Power Wise... Ultimate Nullifier>Infinity Gauntlet>>>>>>>Cosmic Cube>Crystal. FACT
But overall an IG wielder can beat a UN wielder, but there is nothing a cosmic cube can do to either. And the Crystal would not be able to affect Galactus.

When time changes the M'kraan crystal spreads out and consumes the entire galaxy.
The M'kraan crystal is like the hard drive and the IG and UN tools that can manipulate it slightly depending on the user. Thanos is a much better vessal than Jean Grey but Phoenix chose her because of her heroic nature + Omega Level. But she was'nt as smart as him.

galactusischere
When time changes the M'kraan crystal spreads out and consumes the entire galaxy.
The M'kraan crystal is like the hard drive and the IG and UN tools that can manipulate it slightly depending on the user. Thanos is a much better vessal than Jean Grey but Phoenix chose her because of her heroic nature + Omega Level. But she was'nt as smart as him.

Phoenix has crappy durability. One well-placed blast/pmp-slap would kill her. She can come back to life as many times as she wants, it would do her no good, when Galactus has tech that can take the BEYONDER's POWERS.
UN can destroy and remake the entire MULTI-VERSE in a BLINK of an eye in the hands of a mortal. In the hands of Galactus it would do alot more damage.

Just admit it Phoenix is a lightweight abstract.

nicamarvin
Only one Abraxas. Only one true Galactus. Galactus has only truly died ONCE. Abraxas wasn't freed.

Abraxas could only be killed by the UN. He was destroying universes by just entering them. He was truly a multi-versal being. In no WAY is Abraxas>MJJ

galactusischere
In no WAY is Abraxas>MJJ

Abraxas=Destruction
Mad Jim Japers=Most powerful Human Mutant

Destoyer of all reality>Mutant reality warper

And Abraxas never went to Oblivion, he was only restarted, just incase you were going to say that

nicamarvin
Abraxas would kill Oblivion and Jaspers together.... smokin' ..... laughing Nothing Kills Oblivion you FOOL....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

galactusischere
..... laughing Nothing Kills Oblivion you FOOL....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, I admit I was exaggerating, but Abraxas is more powerful than either of the two IMO.

nicamarvin
Well, I admit I was exaggerating DUDE I OWNED you on that ONE..... laughing

the ninjak
Phoenix has crappy durability. One well-placed blast/pmp-slap would kill her. She can come back to life as many times as she wants, it would do her no good, when Galactus has tech that can take the BEYONDER's POWERS.
UN can destroy and remake the entire MULTI-VERSE in a BLINK of an eye in the hands of a mortal. In the hands of Galactus it would do alot more damage.

Just admit it Phoenix is a lightweight abstract.

The UN is an object that can always be made by minds that are capable but the M'kraan crystal has only been there since the beginning of said universe!

Admittedly the UN is older than the MC which is in the end just a tool!
Phoenix is an entity that can't die and can destroy Solar systems.
The M'kraan crystal can destroy an entire universe if activated! And the Phoenix protects it if absolutely nescesary.

galactusischere
The UN is an object that can always be made by minds that are capable but the M'kraan crystal has only been there since the beginning of said universe!

Admittedly the UN is older than the MC which is in the end just a tool!
Phoenix is an entity that can't die and can destroy Solar systems.
The M'kraan crystal can destroy an entire universe if activated! And the Phoenix protects it if absolutely nescesary.

The UN remade the crystal with the MULTI-VERSE...
The Crystal is only UNIVERSAL. Galactus is beyond that. The UN is a part of Galactus. If Galactus eats the UN and Hes worldship+all of hes tech, then I don't think anyone short of LT would be able to stop him.

Galactus destroyed 3 Solar Systems + a Watcher(a galaxy buster at the very least) in a single blast as a sign of annoyance/revenge when he was at the brink of death.

nicamarvin
If Galactus eats the UN and Hes worldship+all of hes tech, then I don't think anyone short of LT would be able to stop him. blink

the ninjak
The UN remade the crystal with the MULTI-VERSE...
The Crystal is only UNIVERSAL. Galactus is beyond that. The UN is a part of Galactus. If Galactus eats the UN and Hes worldship+all of hes tech, then I don't think anyone short of LT would be able to stop him.

Galactus destroyed 3 Solar Systems + a Watcher(a galaxy buster at the very least) in a single blast as a sign of annoyance/revenge when he was at the brink of death.

Insane but cool....Galactus for the win!

galactusischere
blink

Do u know how Doom stole Beyonder's omnipotence? By using galactus' tech(cosmic matter convertor) to create a machine that could drain all of Beyonder's power from him.

And UN>MJJ/Abraxas?Oblivion/Jamie Braddock

so all of the other contestants are out of the picture.

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

GalacticStorm

galactusischere
It never mentioned LT at all in that conversation. Poor recollection or an attempt to bolster your argument with a sneaky addition to the truth, its been noticed and rejected. Sorry, what I didn't make myself clear, what I mean was that there was no power short of LT at the moment in Marvel that could stop big A. Only the UN was capable of doing so.

Abraxas was definately not more powerful than the LT of courese. But there have been alot of debates going on early, and most people are saying that UN>>IG, despite the on-panel proof of IG stoping the UN's beam and turning it on the user. Anyways Abraxas was wreaking havoc across the multi-verse by just entering universes.
All right.

That doesn't tell me anything. It only tells me that Galactus runs on a limited source while phoenix's source is nearly limitless. If Galactus was not starving then obviously he wouldn't have fallen, or atleast not so early. I mean it takes time for him to deplet his "precious" energies.

Actually IMO Galactus is the most powerful abstract. Here is why:

"A few simple adjustments, based upon that data-and borrowing some technology from the device Galactus meant to use to absorb energy of the planet. And I have my 'sling' concealed in the breastplate of my armor"-Doom when he was going to absorb the Beyonder's powers.
http://www.toyark.com/attachments/1764d1248878504-secret-wars-dr.doom.jpg
And it has been stated that all of Galactus' tech do things that Galactus himself is capable of easily, he only creates/uses them because he doesn't want to waste energy.

Good point. But Galactus has shook hands with Eternity as equals.
1. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7233/silversurfer198801011rf1.jpg
2. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/751/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg
3. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3002/silversurfer198801014xb7.jpg
Eternity says, of how he created the Celestials.
4. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4267/silversurfer198801015yl1.jpg
5. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2628/silversurfer198801016fx5.jpg
6. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1998/silversurfer198801017zu9.jpg

Not really...
"Should Abraxas reach the nullifier before we do, he can obliterate all the combined realities of the multiverse"-Reed
You're right. I just went back and re-read that issue.
got my scanner to work... here is the Scan: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8282/fantasticfourv34618.jpg

Edit: I don't have an Image Shack account, I uploaded it as a guest, so IDK for how long the image is going to last.

BTW: Im sorry for not tagging my links with the thing. Everytime I do that, my links don't function properly.

galactusischere
Irrelevant

Ummm.. embarrasment

Still, that still doesn't mean that someone on Galactus' level cannot kill her. And I remember an old comic, I don't exactly remember which team it was(either X-Men, X-Factor, or Excalibur), in which the Full Force of the Phoenix was being pushed back by mortals into something(think it was a black hole or some sort of warp/loop). The Full force, not dark Phoenix.

Yup, so that pretty much still means that a hungry Galactus > a weak Phoenix host. But yea, I overlooked that bit, only the host was going to die.

When Galactus was defeated by Thor, it was because his character was just established(it was his 2nd/3rd/4th appearence), and at the time was still considered to be skyfather level. And he was defeated by Alpha Flight, because big G's powers weren't working properly.
But point taken every powerful villain with evil/harmful intentions loses to heroes 99% of the time.

galactusischere
GALACTIC STORM. I WILL ADDRESS THE REST OF YOUR POSTS TOMORROW!
(and sorry if I had alot of typos/grammerical errors, I was in a hurry when I posted)

Doctor-Alvis
That's some fine filibusting.

brownqk
Despite all the wrangling here, I think it's most accurate to say that Galactus could destroy the avatar of the Dark phoenix--Jean Grey or whomever the phoenix possesses-- if not the phoenix force itself. And again, merely granting for argument's sake that he could, why would he want to destroy the embodiment/source of life that he needs to survive himself?

All told, the Phoenix ~Galactus>>Dark Phoenix

galactusischere
Phoenix has telekinetically manipulated the atoms of the entire universe in the palm of her hand. A top tier feat beyond any 616 Galactus or any Galactus has accomplished.

This?
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27126/602529-nxm15421ei4_super.jpg

thats nice.

Galactus has done the same thing by using Gamora's body as his "scalpel"(and this is 616):

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7934/infintywars0514ks3.th.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3756/infintywars0522il7.th.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7556/infintywars0523nm5.th.jpg

"Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,
Entire UniverseS being born, and collapsing into ruin,
and yet I sense that ALL this -- is but a fraction of what Eternity is,
the core, the Heart of Eternity's being ... here All Energy, All Matter, lies,

I will detonate Eternity's Heart --- triggering another Creation event,
Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the Universes"

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/721892/etpf1.jpg.html

Clearly states that 616 Eternity is Multi-Eternity or atleast has the power of more than one universe.

Abraxas saga made it pretty clear that ALL 616 abstracts are multi-versal. for ex. it was stated that ONLY the DEATH of THIS REALITY'S(616) Galactus would break of the chains of Abraxas and release him from the heart of Eternity. Which is why Eternity created alternative reality Galactuses.

Phoenix only PROTECTED GALAN. She didn't create him. She only protected him as a mortal, before Galen became Galactus. She didn't create Galactus, Galactus only merged with the "Eternity" of the previous universe. And I have read that.

Again, she SAVED him. She did not create him. And Phoenix was dying too. Though I admit I hadn't seen those scans before.

galactusischere

galactusischere
1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/Excalibur_025_-_16.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/Excalibur_025_-_17.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_19.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_20.jpg
3-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/Tech/Excalibur_025_-_21.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p20.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Durability/exc14p21.jpg

1-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix01.jpg
2-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix02.jpg
3-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix03.jpg
4-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix04.jpg
5-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix05.jpg
6-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix06.jpg
7-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/Phoenix07.jpg
8-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix1.jpg
9-http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Fights%202/Phoenix/OwningPhoenix2.jpg

^ all of Galactus and Phoenix encounters that I know of.

Colossus-Big C
HoM Wanda>>Mad Jim Jaspers>Jamie Bradock>>Eternity/Galactus>>ord Chaos/Master Order>>>>>Chthon. no. chaos magic is lord chaos. she cant be more powerful than him because all chaos magic comes from lord chaos, also chthon can use the chaos wave.....

also scarlet witch is the focal point of chaos/dark magic from lord choas

Colossus-Big C
also every universe has pocket dimensions, if a universe that has pocket dimensions is considered a multiverse than ever single universe in the MU is a multiverse erm

galactusischere
no. chaos magic is lord chaos. she cant be more powerful than him because all chaos magic comes from lord chaos, also chthon can use the chaos wave.....

also scarlet witch is the focal point of chaos/dark magic from lord choas

What has Chthon done that can be compared to HoM Scarlet Witch? What has Lord Chaos done? Nothnig. Lord Chaos and Master Order after Love and Hate are the weakest abstracts.

also every universe has pocket dimensions, if a universe that has pocket dimensions is considered a multiverse than ever single universe in the MU is a multiverse erm
Are u refering to this scan?
if so I suggest u read it again!!!!

Colossus-Big C
What has Chthon done that can be compared to HoM Scarlet Witch? What has Lord Chaos done? Nothnig. Lord Chaos and Master Order after Love and Hate are the weakest abstracts.
i never said chthon was on that level i said he can use the chaos wave. he studdied it for atleast a billion years and even wrote down the spell in his book

also scarlet witch uses the chaos wave correct?

lord chaos is the embodiment of such things as a "chaos wave"
even tho no feats of his power of, but thats what he is

Colossus-Big C

Are u refering to this scan?
if so I suggest u read it again!!!! so he was going to kill eternity from within the realm of "nothingness"(oblivion) to restart the cycle and become eternity..

galactusischere
i never said chthon was on that level i said he can use the chaos wave. he studdied it for atleast a billion years and even wrote down the spell in his book

Just because its called "chaos wave" doesn't mean that its related to lord chaos.

galactusischere
so he was going to kill eternity from within the realm of "nothingness"(oblivion) to restart the cycle and become eternity..

Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,

Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the Universes

ENTIRE UNIVERSES BEING BORN WHICH IS ONLY A FRACTION OF BIG E! thats not enough for u?

Colossus-Big C
Wolds within Worlds, Dimensions folding into themselves,

Re-Birthing every being and thing in All the Universes

ENTIRE UNIVERSES BEING BORN WHICH IS ONLY A FRACTION OF BIG E! thats not enough for u? huh? i never said he wasnt, i was the one who said multi-eternity=all

Colossus-Big C
Just because its called "chaos wave" doesn't mean that its related to lord chaos. actually it is because lord chaos= sum of all chaos in ones universe.

chaos wave, chaos magic , when some one cause chaos etc.....

lord chaos is the source of choas magic ( Wanda, Chthon, Dormammu)
master order is the source of order magic ( vishanti)

galactusischere
actually it is because lord chaos= sum of all chaos in ones universe.

chaos wave, chaos magic , when some one cause chaos etc.....

lord chaos is the source of choas magic ( Wanda, Chthon, Dormammu)
master order is the source of order magic ( vishanti)

Im not sure, but I don't think thats how it works. I don't know very much about MO/LC

galactusischere
bump

Power Cosmic II
^trying to stir the pot again

galactusischere
Some guy wanted to debate with me on this so I bumped this.

Galactus can seriously end this with the UN in a few secs.

pinksushi1
The Phoenix Force is multi-versal. Galactus is universal. It is as simple as that.

galactusischere
Prove it. You have no proof of your claim. Post scans. I have proof that Galactus is multi-versal.

Did u even look at the scan I posted for u on the other thread?
What happened when Galactus died during Galactus: The Devourer?
What is the UN capable of?

pinksushi1
White Phoenix of the Crown easily manipulating the Universe. Galactus can't do that. White Phoenix has the ability to destroy and repair universes on a whim, and she exists outside of time. Jean has created futures for universes. Jean was able to repair the omniverse. Repairing a timeline is nothing to sneeze at.

Mr Master

False!

Chthon has absolutely no relation or anything to do with the "Chaos Wave."

"wrote it down in his book?" ... Where the hell did you get that from?

Wanda tore the Omniverse to pieces with it,
then she built the Omniverse back with a thought,
while simultaneously nullifying the mutant gene from 90% of the race across all Timelines.

laughing

galactusischere
Originally posted by pinksushi1
White Phoenix of the Crown easily manipulating the Universe. Galactus can't do that. White Phoenix has the ability to destroy and repair universes on a whim, and she exists outside of time. Jean has created futures for universes. Jean was able to repair the omniverse. Repairing a timeline is nothing to sneeze at.

This?

thats nice.

Galactus has done the same thing by using Gamora's body as his "scalpel"(and this is 616):

galactusischere
Mr.Masters should debate this. He knows everything about marvel cosmics.

pinksushi1
Mr. Master, refute my points.

galactusischere
This?

thats nice.

Mr Master

The Phoenix Force is multi-versal.
laughing

White Phoenix of the Crown easily manipulating the Universe.

Galactus can't do that.
WPotC didn't manipulate anything eaisly.

In fact, Jean literally stated it wasn't easy for her to repair that alternate reality,
even though she was located withIN a cosmic hospitol for universes. (WHite Hot Room)

White Phoenix has the ability to destroy and repair universes on a whim
Not true. Phoenix has never repaired and/or destroyed a Universe on a whim.

The reparation of reality 15104's future wasn't easy for Phoenix,
and the only two Universes Phoenix has ever destroyed were in 'What If' issues,
and both times it was a process that went from that 'What If' Earth,
to its Sun, Galaxy and so on, until finally that 'What If' Reality was destroyed.

and she exists outside of time.
So does even Warlock, and a host of others ... and?

Jean has created futures for universes.
False.

Jean has never created any future, for any universe.

Jean manipulated Scott into making a decision,
and Scott's decision created a future for reality 15104,
Scott's decision to stay with the X-Men also nullified the Sublime future of Reality 15104.
Yea, even that wasn't Phoenix ... that was Scott. smile

Jean was able to repair the omniverse.
laughing ... What the f**k?

Repairing a timeline is nothing to sneeze at.
It was child's play for Galactus.

pinksushi1
I apologize, but I can't read the texts. Too small.

Kindly tell me what is being said.

Mr Master

Mr. Master, refute my points.
You have none, since you're making everything up.

Mr Master

I apologize, but I can't read the texts. Too small.

Kindly tell me what is being said.
Click on the scan after it expands, it will expand further,
then click on it again, at the right hand bottom corner,
a small box with an "X" in the middle will appear,
click inside this "X" marked box, and the pic will expand to fill your screen.

pinksushi1
Right here:

LOL

galactusischere
Your posting that crap again? Galactus has done the same.

Galactus can kill Phoenix via the UN in a few seconds and since CIS and PIS are off, he will.

Mr Master
Right here:

LOL

You just posted this fallacy a few minutes ago,
now you repeat the fallacy.

I don't debate with intransigence anymore, those days are over.

I would say, "prove it" ... but that would be debating with intransigence,
since you can't do it.

So, have a nice day. smile

pinksushi1
"Galactus can kill Phoenix via the UN in a few seconds and since CIS and PIS are off, he will."

Yet he hasn't?

"Click on the scan after it expands, it will expand further,
then click on it again, at the right hand bottom corner,
a small box with an "X" in the middle will appear,
click inside this "X" marked box, and the pic will expand to fill your screen."

LOL.

"You just posted this fallacy a few minutes ago,
now you repeat the fallacy.

I don't debate with intransigence anymore, those days are over.

I would say, "prove it" ... but that would be debating with intransigence,
since you can't do it.

So, have a nice day. smile"

You would be a good lawyer. If you don't want to refute it, then that means that you can't.

Mr Master

Galactus can kill Phoenix via the UN in a few seconds and since CIS and PIS are off, he will.
Galactus has tech that can kill Phoenix.

Excalibur #25 clearly outlines this,
and it's supported in Roma's bio.

Don't fall for that crap posted earlier,
that's conscious scan manipulation to trick ignorance.

Suggesting that only Rachel was going to die due to the separation is 100% false.

Especially when we know
Roma clearly stated that separating Rachel from the Phoenix Force was impossible,
due to the fact that the Phoenix Force at that time had bonded fully with Rachel.
In fact, Rachel was the Phoenix Force, and the Phoenix Force was Rachel.

This is why she was known as Phoenix II.

I wish I was home to post the truth, I'll try and see if I can find the scans in another thread,
I've debated this silly subject before, and highlighted the fanboy lies as well.

galactusischere
thumb up thumb up thumb up

pinksushi1
Phoenix can't be killed, MR. Master.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.