Bayonetta vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Both at full power.

No outside help. (summons)

Sin_Volvagia
I can't see Magus doing much besides using Dark Matter. He goes down fast.

danteiscool
Bayonetta is above Magus' league.

fascistcrusader
Magus' battle music alone would kill Bayonetta via an overload of awesome. Magus is simply too cool to lose here.

LLLLLink
^ Hell yeah.

Magus is the strongest magic user in the game overall, even above Lavos and Queen Zeal (although Luminaire can be more powerful if maxed).

Also, as far as magic, Magus can only be hurt by the opposite to the type he last used, otherwise he gets healed by it (Magus boss battle).

But, Magus loses to being distracted by naked Bayonetta.

fascistcrusader
No, Magus wins because Bayonetta is naked. Frankly I'm disgusted that a character as bad ass as Magus was placed in the same thread as a character designed by perverted, 43 year old virgins. A character that is unable to appear in a cutscene without 7+ close up crotch or chest shots loses miserably to the scythe wielding Janus.

LLLLLink
Lol, your position is interesting. Heh, Bayonetta gets a haircut from Janus ftl.

Sin_Volvagia
Whether you like her design or not, she's taking Magus out.

If he even tries to swing that scythe, he'll either be full of bullet holes, cut into ribbons, or be 2 miles away by the time he turns around.

LLLLLink
Well, Magus takes bullets and lasers from enemies in CT. I'm just saying that it wont one-shot him.

fascistcrusader
Magus is too cool to be hurt by Bayonetta's loser bullets and friendless melee strikes.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Magus is too cool to be hurt by Bayonetta's loser bullets and friendless melee strikes.

Magus couldn't even beat a sword-wielding frog man. He's not gonna survive an overpowered witch.

LLLLLink
Please note, however, that the Frog was the greatest swordsman of his time as a human (Magus turned him into a frog, btw), and the sword he was using (Masamune) was able to cut a mountain in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.