Rufus vs Christie (Dead or Alive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Three times Rufus had fought Ken Masters. Two times he lost while the third was a draw due to outside interference.

So now, Rufus, while in Japan with Candy, finds out that Ken is hanging out at a fighters-exclusive drinking bar.

It's another case of mistaken identity. The person in question, is Hayate.

However, as Rufus continues to go on about how great his Snake-style Kung Fu is, his rant is cut short by the sound of laughter.

Laughter coming from the last person NO ONE would suspect.

"A master of Kung Fu?" Christie says in a fit of giggles. "YOU?" She then breaks out into full-fledged laughter.

"I'll bet I can beat a skinny twig like you, lady!" Rufus retorts.

Christie manages to get a hold of herself. Polishing off her glass of tomato juice, she stands up, rising to Rufus' challenge. She is now back in her usual mode. "You've been studying the abridged version of Snake Kung Fu." She goes into her stance. "I'll show you the real deal."

"Oh, you're goin' down lady!" Rufus replies as he goes into his own stance.

Shutter Control
As far as what I've seen, Christie, but who knows. I've seen squat when it comes to Capcom's ripoff of Tekken's Bob. Yes, one (we're talking arcades) was released in a year preceding the other (which by the way is not the same as saying one is a year older). Not a proof, but reeks nonetheless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.