Best Current Batman Title?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
With the new generation of Bat titles out so to speak, which one do you guys think is the best one? I didn't count Confidential or Superman/Batman for the purposes of this thread as I wanted to mainly stick to the titles focused on the "new status quo" of Batman. If I missed one, feel free to discuss it. I know not many people like the idea of a Bruce Wayne-less Batmanverse, but I'd figured I would see what people's opinions are on the current line of books.

Batman
Batman and Robin
Batwoman Detective Comics
Batgirl
Streets of Gotham
Gotham City Sirens
Azrael
Red Robin

Micheal_Myers
I only read Batman, so I'm just gonna have to stick with that. lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
With the new generation of Bat titles out so to speak, which one do you guys think is the best one? I didn't count Confidential or Superman/Batman for the purposes of this thread as I wanted to mainly stick to the titles focused on the "new status quo" of Batman. If I missed one, feel free to discuss it. I know not many people like the idea of a Bruce Wayne-less Batmanverse, but I'd figured I would see what people's opinions are on the current line of books.

Batman
Batman and Robin
Batwoman Detective Comics
Batgirl
Streets of Gotham
Gotham City Sirens
Azrael
Red Robin

i read them all...

i like them all...

WickedDynamite
Gotham City Syrens

JakeTheBank
I'd have to say personally it's a tie between Streets of Gotham and Sirens, myself.

Juntai
Batman & Robin.
Batman.
Azrael.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman & Robin.
Batman.
Azrael.

agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.