Kill/Nullify Mr.Immortal..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Who on my list can kill or nullify Mr.Immortal for good without him ever coming back?
They may collapse the universe in order to kill Mr.Immortal if they can, and they only get 5 minutes to kill/nullify him(only one try)
PIS, CIS, and Jobbing are all off.

List:

Anti-Monitor(CoIE)
Superman
Deathurge
Parallax(ZH)
Ion(classic)
CA Superman
Mandrakk
Galactus(with and without the UN)
Jim Jaspers
Oblivion
Abraxas
HoM Wanda
Dark Phoenix
616 Mistress Death
Death of the Endless(gaiman's version)
Entropy
Imperiex
Eternity
Beyonder(pre)
Living Tribunal
Enchantress(marvel)
Enchantress(DC)

This is not a gauntlet BTW

SoulDevourer
um death < Mr Imortal < oblivion so he cant be killed but he can be erased so:

Anti-Monitor(CoIE)
Mandrakk
Galactus (+UN)
Jim Jaspers
Oblivion
Abraxas
HoM Wanda
Entropy
Beyonder(pre)
Living Tribunal

ether they erase him or erase the universe hes in (both work)

dunno about some o the others like Entropy Eternity Imperiex & Dark Phenix (Eternity commit suicide & takes out Mr Imortal with him? lol)

Colossus-Big C
i dont think he can be nullified either...
i heard he was given his ability to never die by nemises during the creation....

SoulDevourer
um it only say hes beyond death not beyond oblivion

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
um it only say hes beyond death not beyond oblivion i see what your saying. i remember that some one in a comic (forgot name)was beyond death and couldnt die so oblivion just nullified him

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i see what your saying. i remember that some one in a comic (forgot name)was beyond death and couldnt die so oblivion just nullified him That doesn't mean that he is > Death in power. It only means that hes out of Death's reach. So basically Death has no power over him. However if she collapses the universe, then its over for immortal IMHO.

Mindset
Mr. Immortal will survive even after the abstracts are gone.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
That doesn't mean that he is > Death in power. It only means that hes out of Death's reach. So basically Death has no power over him. However if she collapses the universe, then its over for immortal IMHO. i dont think she can collaps the universe.
she probably can kill every living being in it causing eternity to cease to exist and the universe collaps on itself.

Mindset
i dont think she can collaps the universe.
she probably can kill every living being in it causing eternity to cease to exist and the universe collaps on itself. What you just said doesn't make sense.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Mindset
Mr. Immortal will survive even after the abstracts are gone.
When?
i dont think she can collaps the universe.
she probably can kill every living being in it causing eternity to cease to exist and the universe collaps on itself.
You even said it urself. 616 abstracts are multi-abstracts

Mindset
When?

I don't understand your question.

galactusischere
I don't understand your question.

when was it stated that Mr.I will outlive the abstracts? it was only said that he would outlive the universe. 616 abstracts are multi-versal.

Mindset
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im20.jpg

galactusischere
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im20.jpg

Exactly. Thats the scan I was refering to. Universe. not multi-verse

Colossus-Big C
What you just said doesn't make sense. yes it does. eternity is the embodiment of all life in the universe. nightmare once made every living thing in the universe sleep once and it caused eternity himself to sleep.
so if death makes every one in the universe die then eternity would be no more

Colossus-Big C
When?

You even said it urself. 616 abstracts are multi-abstracts sometimes they are shown as a lower universe version.

galactusischere
yes it does. eternity is the embodiment of all life in the universe. nightmare once made every living thing in the universe sleep once and it caused eternity himself to sleep.
so if death makes every one in the universe die then eternity would be no more
The Hunger that showed up and gave Galactus the beating of his lifetime? or another Hunger.
Cause I don't remember Hunger mentioning Eternity.

Mindset
The scan doesn't say anything about universe or multiverse, what it does say is he will be the last one in existence and will be there after the abstracts are gone, since Deathurge is an abstract and that is him speaking.

galactusischere
sometimes they are shown as a lower universe version. From after the Abraxas saga, 616 abstracts=multi-versal abstracts. Before the Abraxas saga I don't believe it was so(Galactus might be universal in power though IDK)

Colossus-Big C
Mr. Immortal will survive even after the abstracts are gone. no. deathurge would still be there.

Colossus-Big C
The Hunger that showed up and gave Galactus the beating of his lifetime? or another Hunger.
Cause I don't remember Hunger mentioning Eternity. typo i fixed it

Mindset
no. dethurge would still be there. No, he wont.

He said in the scan he wouldn't.

Did you not read it?

Colossus-Big C
From after the Abraxas saga, 616 abstracts=multi-versal abstracts. Before the Abraxas saga I don't believe it was so(Galactus might be universal in power though IDK) 616 galactus might be the multi-galactus because i think he once drew on all the power from every alternate galactus mmm

galactusischere
The scan doesn't say anything about universe or multiverse, what it does say is he will be the last one in existence and will be there after the abstracts are gone, since Deathurge is an abstract and that is him speaking.

"And alone you will learn the grand secret that will reveal itself...at the end of all things"-Deathurge.

That right there meant Oblivion. Thus the other abstracts(minus Galactus probably)remain alive.
Or maybe he is set to become the next Galactus?
Or maybe your right IDK.

Mindset
"And alone you will learn the grand secret that will reveal itself...at the end of all things"-Deathurge.

That right there meants Oblivion. Thus the other abstracts(minus Galactus probably)remain alive.
Or maybe he is set to become the next Galactus?
Or maybe your right IDK. Why would it mean Oblivion?

How is Oblivion the grand secret?

Anyway, Mr. Immortal will be the last being in existence.

Colossus-Big C
No, he wont.

He said in the scan he wouldn't.

Did you not read it? so mr immortal becomes the next unverse's oblivion?

it said he would be the only thing in existance after and normaly the only thing in existance when the universe collaps is oblivion he comes supreme

galactusischere
Why would it mean Oblivion?

Anyway, Mr. Immortal will be the last being in existence.

Oblivion is nothingness. So after everything is gone maybe Oblivion would reveal himself to mr.I.

It could also mean that he would see a new universe/multi-verse be formed.

Colossus-Big C
Why would it mean Oblivion?

Anyway, Mr. Immortal will be the last being in existence. oblivion is all thats left after the universe is destroyed he is the concept of the end of existance...

Mindset
Oblivion is nothingness. So after everything is gone maybe Oblivion would reveal himself to mr.I.

It could also mean that he would see a new universe/multi-verse be formed. How can Oblivion reveal himself as the grand secret when Oblivion has already been revealed?

Mindset
oblivion is all thats left after the universe is destroyed... Apparently not in this case.

Colossus-Big C
Apparently not in this case. hence mr immortal become oblivion i guess.....
idk

maybe he sees nemisis or pheonix create the new universe?

galactusischere
Phoenix is no more powerful than the other abstracts. She is overrated.

psycho gundam
teleport him to a different dimension, he can be immortal somewhere else.

not sure if anyone powerful enough ever tried to edit what makes him immortal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.