Abraxas Vs Destruction of The Endless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
PIS, CIS, and Jobbing are all off. No UN.
Fight takes place in Galactus' solar sized ship with Anti-Monitor and Oblivion watching.
Which version of "destruction" comes out victorious?

AlmightyKfish
I think the problem here is that The Endless have very, very few feats to their name, so can't be debated that well.

I mean, we saw Dream's power at times, but barely saw anything from the other siblings...

Q99
Destruction *is* destruction. The concept.

Also, being Endless, they don't, y'know, end. Unless they want to.

Colossus-Big C
yea destruction endless is the concept itself. while abraxas brings destruction.
not the same

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Destruction *is* destruction. The concept.

Also, being Endless, they don't, y'know, end. Unless they want to.
The Endless can *die* but they always return in some form or another. Morpheus was replaced by Daniel for instance.

galactusischere
^ that still doesn't mean destruction can win. Abraxas was warping/destroying universes by just entering them.

The Endless never had any combat feats, we can only speculate based upon their reputation.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
^ that still doesn't mean destruction can win. Abraxas was warping/destroying universes by just entering them.

The Endless never had any combat feats, we can only speculate based upon their reputation. abraxas cant win because as long as there is destruction the concept will be there.

just like lord chaos. when he was destroyed he instantly came back to existance once someone started causing chaos.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
abraxas cant win because as long as there is destruction the concept will be there

So Abraxas does the opposite smile

Knowsbleed33
Destruction was a pussy.

Abraxas wins.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
So Abraxas does the opposite smile destroy the concept then never cause destruction ever again so the concept dont come back to existance?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
destroy the concept then never cause destruction ever again so the concept dont come back to existance?

umm, do stuff that prevents/ceases destruction?

Endless Mike
Destruction of the Endless has literally 0 feats. We really just don't know much about him, other than he is the embodiment of destruction (and creation, since each Endless also embodies the opposite of their principle)

King Kandy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Endless can *die* but they always return in some form or another. Morpheus was replaced by Daniel for instance.
I always considered that a forum win though, myself.

galactusischere
So...stalemate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.