Samanosuke Akechi vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestSonata
Rules:
1. Both characters have all weapons and armor in maxed out form
2. Ryu gets to use maxed out Ninpo, Samanosuke gets to use his Oni form

Shutter Control
Oni form Shmoni form. Ryu makes mincemeat out of the f*cker. Onimusha and Dynasty Warriors are overrated. I'm ashamed Tecmo had anything to do with Koei after Itagaki's departure.

menokokoro
yeah ryu takes it, if his sword was anything less then i would say samanoske just because his power in oni form might destroy his sword, but that would

edit: i had decided not to post this and stopped midsentance to go back, but instead i pushed the post button so....now you get to mock my failness

Shutter Control
I admit my Onimusha ignorance but what got me was Sam's power destroy the Dragon Sword...what is this based on again? And where is someone getting the impression Ryu can only win with one weapon? I don't think Oni Sam has some kind (or any kind of) invulnerability to weapons, especially if they have soul powers (Kitetsu can drain health from the soul, don't understand it myself but that's how it works). Not implying lack of invulnerability means loss. I've seen Oni Sam's speed when he transformed and he practically flies. Most of the previous post was just me being silly and/or disappointed with Tecmo teaming with Koei or the makers of Dynasty Warriors. Pretty damn irrelevent, but I happened to make the Onimusha/Dynasty Warriors connection because they seem similar to me to a degree.

Shutter Control
My goodness, imagine I was going to make an edit just before my Vista machine decided to restart by itself and now I ran out of time to edit it. laughing

I meant to type Sam's power destroying, in the first line.

DarkestSonata
Why would Ryu so easily tear Samanosuke apart? From the opening in the third Onimusha game, you can tell Samanosuke is an outstanding swordsman. I would have thought that it would have been a better fight.

What do Dynasty Warriors, Tecmo, and Koei have to do with anything? The only possible connection would be between Onimusha and Samurai Warriors and that is only because of the story taking place in Japan and the involvement of Nobunaga Oda and Ranmaru Mori.

FWahMaN
Tecmo teamed up with Koei after Itagaki's departure from Tecmo. I know it's not relevant at all. I also apologized.

I was also kidding about Ryu mopping the floor with Capcom's Samurai or whatever Sam is (god his name is hard to spell sometimes) and he has an uber form Ryu doesn't have. Oh well, at least Ryu can achieve a godly form with the Dark Dragon Blade. He just never achieved the form because the form is evil and he happens to be the good guy in the series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.