Canadians vs Americans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine, Guardian, Northstar, Puck (Eugene), Sasquatch, and Snowbird

vs

Spider-Man, Thing, Iron Man, Ghost Rider, Ms. Marvel, and Hulk

chomperx9
americans win always

except in soccer

Mindset
Americans > Canadians

Even in soccer

Bouboumaster
In hockey, we slap you around.

And since only hockey counts, we win.

quanchi112
Americans. canadians are just designed to fail.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
Americans. canadians are just designed to fail.

Americans are like canadians, but sligthly more retards.

:P

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In hockey, we slap you around.

And since only hockey counts, we win. What's hockey?

AsbestosFlaygon
Canada is just a part of North AMERICA.

America wins by default.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Mindset
What's hockey?

Greatest sport ever invented. It was created by a special concil (Einstein, Da Vinci, Tesla, Stephen Hawking, Jesus and co.) on a night of full moon. Since, it's considered to be "THE Sport Of The Gods".

True story.

Mindset
Greatest sport ever invented. It was created by a special concil (Einstein, Da Vinci, Tesla, Stephen Hawking, Jesus and co.) on a night of full moon. Since, it's considered to be "THE Sport Of The Gods".

True story. Sounds gay.

quanchi112

:P You mean slightly more retarded. But seriously though america crushes canada in about everything.

shokosugi
Canada is a wasteland

AsbestosFlaygon
Canada has more cheese

Wild Shadow
i heard canadian beer is better then american beer is that true, aye?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i heard canadian beer is better then american beer is that true, aye? mexican beer FTW

Batman-Prime
I like Canada more. It seems less agressive then the USA.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I like Canada more. It seems less agressive then the USA. il admit canadian women are les pricey than american women

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by chomperx9
il admit canadian women are les pricey than american women

'cause they don't eat so much haha ?

AsbestosFlaygon
Loving the avy, Bat-Prime

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Loving the avy, Bat-Prime

what's an avy? confused do you mean Navy?

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
Canada is a wasteland I wouldn't go that far.

basilisk
Originally posted by chomperx9
americans win always

except in soccer

hmm... I heard that the US continental army and subsequent armies that invaded canada actually all met with defeat, or in some cases the americans even turned surrender-monkey without a fight.

But in this case I think Ghost Rider and Hulk win it handily for the US unless Tanaraq is involved.

SamZED

And since only hockey counts, we win. If that's the case, WE win. evil face

But seriously I heard Canada is like the second best country to live in (and no, US is not the first) because there's pretty much no crime in Canada. Noone ever steals anything, noone ever beats anyone up on the streets. At least that's what I heard. Russia would be # 200...

Starscream M
Originally posted by SamZED
If that's the case, WE win. evil face

But seriously I heard Canada is like the second best country to live in (and no, US is not the first) because there's pretty much no crime in Canada. Noone ever steals anything, noone ever beats anyone up on the streets. At least that's what I heard. Russia would be # 200... you're from Russia? is it always cold there?

Q99
If that's the case, WE win. evil face

But seriously I heard Canada is like the second best country to live in (and no, US is not the first) because there's pretty much no crime in Canada. Noone ever steals anything, noone ever beats anyone up on the streets. At least that's what I heard. Russia would be # 200...

It's not that there's no crime, it's just their health care is so good people don't even bother to report being stabbed or run over by cars or anything, they just get patched up anyway so why bother?

Bentley
Canadians now ask visas for mexicans. True story.

SamZED
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're from Russia? is it always cold there? Not always. Just in winter. June/July/August its pretty warm and sunny. And there aren't any polar bears here.big grin No that I know of..

Originally posted by Q99
It's not that there's no crime, it's just their health care is so good people don't even bother to report being stabbed or run over by cars or anything, they just get patched up anyway so why bother? I also heard they have healing factors. smokin'

-K-M-
Good thread, dumb replies.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -K-M-
Good thread, dumb replies. yeah...I didn't realize it would degenerate to this. My fault with the title...although I meant it to be catchy.

Anyways, I'm assuming you're going with the Canadians? big grin

-K-M-
Depends on the version of Ghost Rider and Hulk, as they could clinch it.

Starscream M
Depends on the version of Ghost Rider and Hulk, as they could clinch it. Green Hulk. standard ghost rider?

psycho gundam
Depends on the version of Ghost Rider and Hulk, as they could clinch it. thumb up

snowbird could solo if not for those two

-K-M-
Green Hulk. standard ghost rider?

If AF makes short work of the others then they could team up against Hulk, but they have to use all their abilities such as Guardian's abilities to shut people's brains off.

The penance stare I think would be extremely tricky to counter, I wonder if it would work on Sasquatch as it failed against Wendigo.

Starscream M
If AF makes short work of the others then they could team up against Hulk, but they have to use all their abilities such as Guardian's abilities to shut people's brains off.

The penance stare I think would be extremely tricky to counter, I wonder if it would work on Sasquatch as it failed against Wendigo. hmmm...wouldn't snowbird on her own be able to handle hulk or at least hold him off?

-K-M-
hmmm...wouldn't snowbird on her own be able to handle hulk or at least hold him off?

Yes, but depends on what form she takes.

Puck even before his upgrade was able to hold Hulk off just by himself. Good old dwarf

Starscream M
Yes, but depends on what form she takes. why wouldn't she take the most powerful form...neotoq.

Starscream M
Good old dwarf I'm sure hulk could throw puck to the moon without PIS.

-K-M-
why wouldn't she take the most powerful form...neotoq.

I highly doubt she would turn into that from the get-go here, but if she does then she literally could solo both teams combined.

I'm sure hulk could throw puck to the moon without PIS.

He couldn't touch him

Q99

I also heard they have healing factors. smokin'

Wolverine's 'healing factor' isn't really a mutant ability, all Canadians can do that.

Starscream M
I highly doubt she would turn into that from the get-go here, but if she does then she literally could solo both teams combined. not nec...I put ghost rider on team america for a reason...soley to counter snowstorm in the case she goes neotoq.

I think ghost rider could fuq her up.

-K-M-
not nec...I put ghost rider on team america for a reason...soley to counter snowstorm in the case she goes neotoq.

I think ghost rider could fuq her up.

If you said a different version other then standard GR maybe, but he really wouldn't bring much to counter Neo

Starscream M
If you said a different version other then standard GR maybe, but he really wouldn't bring much to counter Neo penance stare should still work...maybe even more so against a monster like neo

-K-M-
penance stare should still work...maybe even more so against a monster like neo

Doubt it, maybe as Zarathos but standard GR has to really focus on the oppoents eyes to work. Wouldn't work on this form.
1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg19.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg20.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg21.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg22.jpg

Parmaniac
Doubt it, maybe as Zarathos but standard GR has to really focus on the oppoents eyes to work. Wouldn't work on this form.
1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg19.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg20.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg21.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg22.jpg

Penance hug? confused

Starscream M
Wouldn't work on this form.
why the hell not?

-K-M-
why the hell not?

To big, to powerful (that form was killing thousands of Gods) and no eyes for the penance stare to work on.

Starscream M
To big, to powerful (that form was killing thousands of Gods) and no eyes for the penance stare to work on. he does have eyes no expression

-K-M-
he does have eyes no expression

Where? and better yet how is GR going to get right in front of them and stare for a few seonds before he gets gobbled up? Whos to say it would even work as the penance stare has failed several times.

Starscream M
Where? and better yet how is GR going to get right in front of them and stare for a few seonds before he gets gobbled up? Whos to say it would even work as the penance stare has failed several times. I would asssume the white dots above his nose are eyes and not just zits.

ghost rider can get penance stare as long as he can lock neo in a staredown. Neo would have a hard time avoiding looking at ghost rider's eyes.

-K-M-
I would asssume the white dots above his nose are eyes and not just zits.

ghost rider can get penance stare as long as he can lock neo in a staredown. Neo would have a hard time avoiding looking at ghost rider's eyes.

That's not Neo that's a god he just killed (That big thing going "nmraargaa" and in the center of the page), Neo is in the bottom left corner and has no nose either.

Once again not likely.

Mindset
Where? and better yet how is GR going to get right in front of them and stare for a few seonds before he gets gobbled up? Whos to say it would even work as the penance stare has failed several times. Hasn't it only failed in special occasions?

I mean, it worked on an Angel, and Angels helped Danny Glover win a championship.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Mindset
Hasn't it only failed in special occasions?

I mean, it worked on an Angel, and Angels helped Danny Glover win a championship.

Angels in the Outfield is the greatest movie of our generation.

Pezmerga
If the Canadians have prep, and listen to a Rush album, they will win.

Pezmerga
Originally posted by Q99
Wolverine's 'healing factor' isn't really a mutant ability, all Canadians can do that.

Thats why Canadians have such great health care!

-Pr-

:P

irony ftw.

redhotrash
Hockey is the only sport where the players outnumber the fans.

Survivor19
Hockey is the sport where Russia kicks Canadian ass )))
As for the thread, i'm going with Canadians.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Survivor19
Hockey is the sport where Russia kicks Canadian ass )))
As for the thread, i'm going with Canadians.

Wait until we roller steam them stick out tongue

Blanket
GSP comes in wit da riddum and breakdances all over America.

namorsubby
canada sucks........and I think everyone knows that "Canadian Bacon" is just ham.

America wins by defualt

kgkg
Originally posted by namorsubby
canada sucks....... http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/SiskoAnimated.gif

nicamarvin

:P WHAT the HELL are you talking about.... mad you are ALL white................. evil face

Wild Shadow
they also have native americans and black ppl that moved up when America was killing and enslaving ppl......

JakeTheBank
Methinks this thread is going to rub people the wrong way.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Methinks this thread is going to rub people the wrong way. What ever would make you think something like that? confused

the ninjak
Canada is like Australia .....but in North America...
Canada Rocks!!!!!!!!!

JakeTheBank
What ever would make you think something like that? confused

I can just see someone taking a comment made in jest a bit far, that's all.

nicamarvin
they also have native americans and black ppl that moved up when America was killing and enslaving ppl...... actually ALL native americans(north,central,south americans) are blood related and some even linguistic related http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uto-Aztecan_languages

Wild Shadow
i know....

also we prefer the term of being racially identical as in a race as in indigenous american race rather then "blood related"........ i dont think many ppl would be happy to hear they are blood related to a bowl haircut...amazonian

miffed

the ninjak
One of my ancestors is American Indian
As well as Tribal African, English and Scottish.
And I love it!

nicamarvin
i dont think many ppl would be happy to hear they are blood related to a bowl haircut...amazonian

miffed But we ARE......! ...check the Human Genome project..... confused

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by nicamarvin
But we ARE......! ...check the Human Genome project..... confused

yes and we are also related to Europeans and Africans and every other human on the planet erm that doesnt mean i would consider the english queen and an african warrior my blood relations

nicamarvin
yes and we are also related to Europeans and Africans and every other human on the planet erm I know but it goes like this
I call a african guys my cousing then I see a navajo or a amazonian as my brothers..... stick out tongue

nicamarvin

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can just see someone taking a comment made in jest a bit far, that's all.

its already gotten out of hand no expression

psycho gundam
Originally posted by namorsubby
canada sucks........and I think everyone knows that "Canadian Bacon" is just ham.

America wins by defualt so much fail in one sentence.

Juntai
Americans pay off all the best players on the other team to switch to an American team.

Parmaniac
they also have native americans and black ppl that moved up when America was killing and enslaving ppl......

was?

Kris Blaze
comes down to Snowbird and Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.