Hugely popular Franchises ya just couldn't get into

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
You know, the ones every one is like: "Oh my god you have to play this, it's the best ever!" For you it's about as exciting as playing pushing a loop with a stick.

Couldn't get into Final Fantasy. It's got a lot of cool production value, but I just don't like rpg's, and I hate anything turn based.

As a musician I loath guitar/band/dj rock band hero crap

Resident evil, for whatever reason, didn't appeal to me

Morridini
Resident Evil pre 4.
Final Fantasy
Metal Gear
Half Life
Halo

These are the ones ontop fo my head atm, probably more.

MooCowofJustice
Basically everything you guys said and Soul Calibur, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Jak and Daxter, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, and more recently BlazBlue.

OB1-adobe
Have yet to try assasins creed, halo, gears of war, though at the same time, I kinda don't care

WickedDynamite
Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
God of War
Grand Turismo
WoW
Rock Band and Guitar Hero

I did almost get into the PoP franchise. Two games after Sands of Time I really drop.

S_D_J
HALO (first one: great... everything else...meh)
CoD:MW (the first one good... but find it boring after awhile... MW2 erm )
Gran Turismo
Anything Bethesda related: Oblivion, Fallout 3... WRPG in general ( I like KOTOR though)
WOW
Any music game... except Rock Band Unplugged on PSP which I loved

Sin_Volvagia
Any 1st person shooter after the Quake era(minus Bioshock and Half-Life 1&2). Though, I'll admit that Halo's multiplayer is fun.

And I don't see what's the big deal about Modern Warfare 2.

No End N Site
Hugely popular Franchises I just couldn't get into are usually Hugely popular Franchises I HATE. Because I don't wanna rub some fanboi the wrong way, I won't mention'em.

Kazenji
Rainbow Six
Guitar Hero
Splinter Cell
Warcraft
Call of Duty

BackFire
Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Rock Band/Guitar Hero.

Scythe
First person shooters

and MMO's

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Scythe
First person shooters

and MMO's

Ms.Marvel
god of war, final fantasy, metal gear solid

Kazenji
Adding more to my list

Sid Meier's Civilization
Katamari Damacy
Most Car Racing games cept for Burnout.

AverageSavage
Final Fantasy
Zelda
Resident Evil
Metal Gear Solid

I don't dislike FF, Zelda and RE. I just haven't bothered playing them cus they don't appeal to me. MGS i hated. Played MGS2 and hated every second of it.

Neo Darkhalen
Zelda
Final Fantasy (save for VI)
Halo
Call of Duty
WoW
GTA (to some degree)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.