which of these guys last the longest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
how long do these guys last in a war along side our US troops.
lets make this the worst war we have been in.

Captain America
Luke Cage
Colossus
Ares
deadpool
bane
spiderman

carver9
Colossus can take on the war by himself and come out smiling.

Dont know about the rest.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Colossus can take on the war by himself and come out smiling.

Dont know about the rest. if he was by himself they probably would nuke him or something

rotiart
The wouldn't nuke him. So yah colossus wins...

Next time don't put such big disparities between opponents.
Spite

Colossus-Big C
what about ares?

Colossus-Big C
double

The Nuul
Colossus, no contest.

KingD19
Colossus - Easily
Ares - Not much difficulty
Deadpool - Extremely difficult.

Colossus-Big C
isnt cage bullet proof?

rotiart
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what about ares?

You asked who would last the longest...

Blanket
Can it be a war of words between Tito and Ken?

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus - Easily
Ares - Not much difficulty
Deadpool - Extremely difficult. How would it be difficult for Deadpool?

KingD19
I forgot to add Cage in there, it would be difficult, but he could probably do it.

And it would be difficult for Deadppol is because of the fact that if he gets hit with anything 50 cal or higher, he's getting taken apart, and the healing process is just tedious.

chomperx9
cable would last the longest

Original Smurph
Well, Deadpool would theoretically last the longest. Pretty much everybody on the list would survive fine though, so I guess they all win?

Blanket
Originally posted by chomperx9
cable would lost the longest Thus proving that Cable was born to lose.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Blanket
Thus proving that Cable was born to lose. i edited

Blanket
i edited Originally posted by Blanket
Thus proving that chomper was born to lose.

i edited

Mindset
I forgot to add Cage in there, it would be difficult, but he could probably do it.

And it would be difficult for Deadppol is because of the fact that if he gets hit with anything 50 cal or higher, he's getting taken apart, and the healing process is just tedious. Who is hitting him with a 50 cal?

Not that it would take long to heal, if it's anything other than his head.

Btw, what war did they use 50 cals in against the US?

Blanket
Originally posted by Mindset
Who is hitting him with a 50 cal?

Not that it would take long to heal, if it's anything other than his head.

Btw, what war did they use 50 cals in against the US? In Ground War

KingD19
In every war against us, the enemy has had high powered explosives, and high powered ammunition. If they hit him with a mounted machinegun, or a heavy machinegun, or anything over an assault rifle really, he's getting sawed in half, or knocked into pieces.

Q99
Normal troops survive wars regularly. Any of them? If they go down, it's only because the opposition sends a vastly disproportionate force at them in response. In short, supers win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Q99
Normal troops survive wars regularly. Any of them? If they go down, it's only because the opposition sends a vastly disproportionate force at them in response. In short, supers win. no the super powered person would lead them into battle

Q99
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no the super powered person would lead them into battle

Normal people lead normal people into battle in these wars and survive.

Doctor-Alvis
I'm inclined to agree with Q99. I don't know much about Bane really but I think all the others will have no problem unless they send excessive forces specifically to capture or kill the comic book character.

I suspect a Master Chief "the demon" effect with Deadpool. His ability to dual wield while maintaining comic book accuracy and take unreal amounts of punishment would be something to see in the real world.

Mindset
In every war against us, the enemy has had high powered explosives, and high powered ammunition. If they hit him with a mounted machinegun, or a heavy machinegun, or anything over an assault rifle really, he's getting sawed in half, or knocked into pieces. erm

Yea, he has never gone up against those before.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
erm
that emoticon looks just like the white guy on the price is................glare

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I'm inclined to agree with Q99. I don't know much about Bane really but I think all the others will have no problem unless they send excessive forces specifically to capture or kill the comic book character.

I suspect a Master Chief "the demon" effect with Deadpool. His ability to dual wield while maintaining comic book accuracy and take unreal amounts of punishment would be something to see in the real world. im assuming once the other side finds out about the super soilder they would try there best to capture/kill him

Q99
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

Bane's able to give Batman a fight and is an excellent strategist. Also able to will his way through major wounds. He may not be as superhumanly awesome as some of the others, but he'd be a nice leader.

Yes, probably put a bounty on their heads. Though, fortunately, like most soldiers they'll have a big advantage: Being in the middle of an army.

The ones in the most danger are also ones who tend to be most sneaky and most "that's just a really badass soldier" types that aren't going to have entire companies thrown at them just to take them down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.