Batman & Friends vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
Batman, Batgirl, Robin & Nightwing vs Daredevil, Captain America, Elektra & Black Panther

carver9
Team 2 8/10

grimify
a bit stacked in favor of t2.

chomperx9
team 2 for sure

Q99
Which Batgirl?

Though, even if it's Cass, it matches up poorly. Any of those four on Marvel will plow over Robin and beat Nightwing (though in more of a fight). So you have two close fights, one losing fight, and one non-fight. Good teamwork on the Bat's part may help some, but I'd still say probably 9/10 Marvel.

If it's Steph, then they just get rolled over completely.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
Which Batgirl?

Though, even if it's Cass, it matches up poorly. Any of those four on Marvel will plow over Robin and beat Nightwing (though in more of a fight). So you have two close fights, one losing fight, and one non-fight. Good teamwork on the Bat's part may help some, but I'd still say probably 9/10 Marvel.

If it's Steph, then they just get rolled over completely.

pretty much, i know he is the batgod and all but, simply a couple of his teammates are out classed here.

DarkOdin
Hmmm BatKick VS SS armbar......I don't know which way to choose sweat

O and team two 9/10

WickedDynamite
Team 1 wins

Juk3n
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Team 1 wins

grow up.

Elektra takes at least 6/10 from the 2 heaviest hitters on DC team.
BP prolly does aswell.
Cap can be argued the same (6/10 at least)
Daredevil can at leats hold to two heaviest hitters to a 5/5.

Team 2 for a good 7/10 - DC have the gadgets to even out the odds as no one on team marvel has A hf, but in melee the Shield and the Sais > all!

Batman-Prime
With Cass it's closer then most people think. Though Robin is a very weak link against those Marvel fighters. In the end it's 3 vs 4. So team Marvel 6-7/10

WickedDynamite
^ What he said...I'm counting Cassandra and with Robin (Jason) I'm going with Jason which is a more nasty dirty fighter.

Bouboumaster
Team 2 8/10

BruceSkywalker
since OP don't state which batman, batgirl etc... i think bat team ftw.. jason will just shoot the marvels in the head for the easy victory

Q99
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
since OP don't state which batman, batgirl etc... i think bat team ftw.. jason will just shoot the marvels in the head for the easy victory

....?

Even *with* a gun, I doubt he'd beat any of them all that often. It's not like these people are unused to skilled fighters with guns. He's, at best, Nightwing level himself, and he lacks the teamwork edge one of the other Robins would have.

Hm, he'd discarded the Robin identity loooong before he used guns too. He's pretty much just gone by Red Hood and briefly during Battle for the Cowl Batman (and trading Bruce for Jason? Bad trade).

galactusischere
Batman will bat-kick everyone into oblivion FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.