PREDATORS July 7 2010

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmaul1
Just wondering what people are thinking about this movie,especially with the leaked pics.
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/01/1...tures-released/
http://www.predatorsmovie.co.uk/
does anyone have ideas for tag lines for the trailer.
here are mine

THEIR BEST WARRIORS, OUR MOST DANGEROUS HUMANS.
THE HUNT IS ON, FOR THE DEMONS WHO MAKE TROPHIES OF MAN!
PREDATORS
July 7 2010

or

There's something out there...
waiting for them....
and it ain't no MAN!
Predators
july 7 2010

Kazenji
Why do we need another thread for this ?

when the other is just fine.

steverules_2
Originally posted by darthmaul1
Just wondering what people are thinking about this movie,especially with the leaked pics.
http://www.heyuguys.co.uk/2010/01/1...tures-released/
http://www.predatorsmovie.co.uk/
does anyone have ideas for tag lines for the trailer.
here are mine

THEIR BEST WARRIORS, OUR MOST DANGEROUS HUMANS.
THE HUNT IS ON, FOR THE DEMONS WHO MAKE TROPHIES OF MAN!
PREDATORS
July 7 2010

or

There's something out there...
waiting for them....
and it ain't no MAN!
Predators
july 7 2010

I gotta tag line for you, ok here goes 'I already made a thread for this...you know this, you posted in it!' Being closed/joined soon by Impediment rating TBA

The Nuul
WOW!!! look at what I found about 4 threads down.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f88/t481620.html

steverules_2
NO F*CKING WAY!!!!! ha-son

darthmaul1
Originally posted by steverules_2
I gotta tag line for you, ok here goes 'I already made a thread for this...you know this, you posted in it!' Being closed/joined soon by Impediment rating TBA

Correct but your thread was called predator 3 NOT PREDATORS as it should be. So i fixed your screw up.

steverules_2
Correct but your thread was called predator 3 NOT PREDATORS as it should be. So i fixed your screw up.

You didn't fix any screw up you just screwed up even more and made a thread about something thats already been made into a thread, and besides it is predator 3 in a way since it is the third predator movie, just cuz the thread isn't called PREDATORS doens't mean you go make a new thread cuz the otherwise was incorrectly titled erm Plus it was originally an AvP3 thread but got renamed and made into the predator 3 thread or summit like that by a mod so yeah

darthmaul1
Originally posted by steverules_2
You didn't fix any screw up you just screwed up even more and made a thread about something thats already been made into a thread, and besides it is predator 3 in a way since it is the third predator movie, just cuz the thread isn't called PREDATORS doens't mean you go make a new thread cuz the otherwise was incorrectly titled erm Plus it was originally an AvP3 thread but got renamed and made into the predator 3 thread or summit like that by a mod so yeah

Baby to steverules, baby to steverules....WHA!!! WHA!!!!

BruceSkywalker
just relax everyone, just have impediment merge them

now, i personally am looking forward to this film

Kazenji

Wow all you had to do was get in contact with the mods to rename it.............fool.

steverules_2

erm Uhm....k confused You just managed to embarrass yourself

The Nuul
For fck sakes....its the same Goddamn thread. How are to figured that one out? its not that difficult...well maybe for someone it is.

darthmaul1
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

now, i personally am looking forward to this film

Me too, i just saw Adrien Brody in a movie called the jacket and he was quite good. i think most people still have his image from the Pianist in their heads. so there may be hope.

darthmaul1
Alot of people have said they think the movie will suck because Nimrod is a new director and they should of got someone more experienced.
But they have to remember that ALL the previous directors of alien, aliens, predator and predator 2, those were basically their first or second film. so i am hoping Nimrod will be able to pull it off (as vacancy was pretty good and armored looked good). fingers crossed.

tauntaunmylight
Why is there even an arguement about this? Who gives a crap if its the same thread or not and beside the Predators are crappy anyways. The Twilight movies are the movies everyone should be watching

Myth
Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
Why is there even an arguement about this? Who gives a crap if its the same thread or not and beside the Predators are crappy anyways. The Twilight movies are the movies everyone should be watching

Why do you enjoy trolling threads about Twilight?

Kazenji
The predators most likey claim those vampires heads as trophies.

REXXXX

Mature.

If there is already a thread about the topic, do not open another one. Title error or not, this isn't the way to do it. As this has not really introduced anything new to the discussion, I am closing it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.